A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

I can show you the world (private)

Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

I can show you the world (private) Empty I can show you the world (private)

Post by Morgan Landry 7/8/2016, 4:15 pm

Maddy had arrived an hour ago and was having a good time. This here was nothing like the chaotic parties with Raven or the neon nights out with Exy, but it was chill, fun, and sweet. Chatting around, Maddy told others embarrassing drunk stories about herself, complimented people in funky clothing and raided the buffet.
    However, something felt amiss. This was a party at Camp Half-Blood, but Raven wasn't here. Exy wasnt here. Miles wasn't here.
    She felt almost lonely.

OOC: She's dressed in parachute pants and tasseled crop top. She's got a lot of chunky bracelets on her wrists and her makeup includes a heavy wing of eyeliner and bubble gum pink lipgloss.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 3262
    Registration date : 2014-12-18

I can show you the world (private) Empty Re: I can show you the world (private)

Post by The Cheshire Cat 7/8/2016, 6:29 pm

Exy didn't do themes, it wasn't his style. Hell, the demigod never even dressed right for raves or clubs he just dressed how he wanted to. Not only that but prom was a boring event in general. Everyone scrambled for the best date and attire but to the son of Hermes it was waste of money and time. As per Gazee and Alice's request though the demigod agreed to go with to the event. About halfway though the son of Hermes found himself at the bar and a glass of Jack Daniels in his hand. talking with Gamzee and just about anyone else who cared to chat with him. It wasn't long before he saw Madeline though. And oh gods she had a cropped top on, the best invention in women's attire since leather in his opinion. What? Exy had a bad girl taste.

Leaving the table and sneaking up behind her he wrapped his arms around her waist and nuzzled his head into the crook of her neck. Well hello there Madeline. He smirked, drawing out her full name like he loved to do. It was such a fun name to say that he almost never called her Maddy now a days. Placing a gentle kiss on her shoulder he chuckled a bit. Never woulda pegged you for a costume girl. He admitted, she was such a free spirited demigoddess that it was a bit ironic to him.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 7/9/2016, 12:43 am

"Gee, I wonder who that might be," she said, as Exy was literally the only one calling her Madeline. Even Mr D called her Maddy. She turned around and indeed, there was Exy with his crooked British grin. "Top of the morning to ya lad. Nice....costume?" She chuckled, knowing that Exy wasn't one for fancy dress. "Bruv I have a wardrobe full of costumes, you would have nightmares."
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 7/9/2016, 12:48 am

Exy laughed a bit. I don't do costumes, not even for things I enjoy. You however look brilliant. He said with a bit of a chuckle in his voice. Gods how he wished he could steal her away again. Noticing a hair in her face he gave a warm smile and slowly tucked it behind her ear. That's right, Hermes kids could be suave.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 7/9/2016, 12:53 am

Maddy smirked and made a silly motion with her eyes, but she couldn't deny that her heart had fluttered a little. "Cheers matey. How long have you been here?"
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 7/9/2016, 12:58 am

Long enough to know I belong at the bar the rest of tonight.He laughed a bit as Andy's band began playing a few more punk rock songs. You gotta hand it to him. The guys got style. He smiled before grinning at Maddy and wrapping his arms loosely around her waist. So, what's the plan of attack?He asked, making prom sound like a battle field, which it could be in a sense.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 7/9/2016, 1:10 am

"Yep he does." Maddy didn't know a lot about Andy but he was good friends with one of her sisters.

"The plan of attack? You get drunk. I get drunk. Oh wait this is camp. We can't," she chuckled. "Let's just drink mocktails till we throw up, woo! Party!" Throwing her hands in the air, she sashayed over to the dance floor.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 7/9/2016, 1:17 am

Exy rolled his eyes but followed anyways. Gamzee, the special please. He said as the demigoddess looked around and grabbed a few bottles of alcohol from a hidden shelf. I like your siblings sometimes. He teased before Gamzee set two Long Island Ice Teas in front of them. Picking one up Exy held it out. To the sneaky and the reckless. He winked.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 7/9/2016, 1:47 pm

"Because life is too short to remain dignified," Maddy said and tapped her glass against his. She downed it in the blink of an eye and batted her lids as she realized what was in the drink. Winking at Gamzee, she slapped her hip and grabbed Exy's arm. "Let's go dance."
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 7/9/2016, 9:17 pm

Exy downed his drink fast as well and Thanked Gamzee before turning to Maddy and getting a little embarrassed. You go on ahead, I'll watch. Truth was, the son of Hermes couldn't dance to save his life let alone dance in front of someone he liked.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 7/10/2016, 12:24 am

"Uh-uh. Come on, Kingsman, it's rude to let a lady dance alone." So Maddy waited defiantly, grinning at him. He wasn't gonna have it the easy way tonight.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 7/10/2016, 12:26 am

I really don't feel comfortable with dancing Maddy. He said a bit nervous and semi blushing as well.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 7/10/2016, 2:08 am

"I can teach you. Come on, just for five minutes," she begged.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 7/12/2016, 3:01 am

Exy groaned and walked over to her. you're lucky your cute. He said with a quick kiss to her cheek.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 7/12/2016, 3:46 pm

The kiss made her heart flutter for a moment, but then she had already dragged him off to the dance floor. Grinning, she whirled and spun with Exy, her parachute pants retracing the shape of her legs. Maddy wasn't supermodel skinny. She had a slim, pear shaped upper body, with juicy legs and a round bottom. No bones poked through except those of her hips.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 7/16/2016, 12:02 am

Exy laughed a bit as Maddy spun around with him and looked at her lovingly. This was what it was like to actually fall for someone.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 7/16/2016, 6:27 am

Maddy didn't feel the time pass. Too busy rocking with Exy, being quirky and having fun, it was as if the clock hands had blurred away. She felt free, easy,... just right, actually, which was why she was taking so much delight in letting loose.
    However, after a while, she stopped. People around her were still dancing, but she was just standing there, looking at Exy. "I can't do this anymore."
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 7/22/2016, 3:50 am

Exy began loosening up and dancing with Maddy until there seemed to be no end in sight, exactly how he wanted it to be. Then it all came crashing down. Wh....what do you mean? He said a bit surprised at her words. Had he done something wrong?
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 7/22/2016, 4:09 am

"Just..." She briefly put her hands on her face. When she looked back at him, her eyes were a bit glossy. "Let's go. Let's get out of here."
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 7/22/2016, 4:26 am

Are you sure your ok Madeline? He asked a bit concerned. He didn't want her to be upset or anything and her eyes were glossy.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 7/22/2016, 7:16 am

Not replying, she grabbed his hand and left the dance floor. Soon she was out of the tent and walking swiftly towards the gate of camp. She felt nothing else than the fading heat on her face and Exy's hand in her own.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 7/22/2016, 2:41 pm

Exy followed without a real question so much as a confused look on his face. Madeline, where are we going? She asked a bit confused and watched as the gates of camp got closer.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 7/23/2016, 5:25 am

"Do you trust me?" she asked, quoting Aladdin on purpose. After all, it was tonight's theme.

Then she slowly dropped her hands. She wasn't normally like this, and she tried to break up the tension a little by doing a big fake throat clear. But when she looked at him, her eyes were unusually serious. "Exy, I just can't do this anymore. Going between you and Miles.... I love Miles, at least I thought so, but I would be a liar if I said don't have actual feelings for you. I need to find this out for myself." She glanced away, at the trees, at the stars, then tentatively opened her hands. "Please, will you come with me?"
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 7/23/2016, 5:37 am

Exy looked at her softly. Maddy. I don't want you to choose between us. If you love Miles then I'll leave. He said and looked at her hand. Sighing he took her hand and nodded. Already know my answer to questions like this. He chuckled.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 7/23/2016, 2:01 pm

"Yeah but I don't want you to leave, silly." Maddy made  a point of rolling her eyes like, boys, then tugged Exy along. About ten minutes later they had arrived at the little supermarket where the Hermes kids bought all their illegal soda -- and a lot of other junk they used for pranks.

Maddy pointed to a pick up truck, "That's my car. Actually, hold on. Let's buy some sh!t first."

The store was still open despite the late hour and Maddy absolutely raided the junk food section. Not one pack of Haribos was spared. She also bought a few pillows and blankets and paid all of it with her shiny bank card. When finally they came back out in the parking lot, she dumped everything in the back of the truck and hopped into the driver's seat. "Welcome aboard dear passengers. The emergency exits are here, here, here, and through the f*cking roof. There might be some turbulences so please do fasten your seatbelts."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/27/2024, 12:29 pm