A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

I can show you the world (private)

The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 3262
    Registration date : 2014-12-18

I can show you the world (private) - Page 2 Empty Re: I can show you the world (private)

Post by The Cheshire Cat 7/23/2016, 7:46 pm

Exy began grinning the entire day and laughed when he saw the store. Hey I know this place. What's up Cam? He smiled waving to the store clerk before grabbing a few bottles of IBC and a package of Sour Patch Kids. Paying for them himself he nodded to the clerk and walked out to the truck, hopping in and buckling up before leaning back and eating a few sour candies. Where are we headed to?
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

I can show you the world (private) - Page 2 Empty Re: I can show you the world (private)

Post by Morgan Landry 7/24/2016, 5:07 am

Maddy shrugged. "I don't know yet." And began driving.

They drove and drove further down Long Island Sound, past the Hamptons' glimmering mansions and the faraway lights of the cities. Eventually Maddy took a forest road and pulled up in front of a small cliff in the middle of nowhere. The sea shimmered a little in the dark. Around them, the tall trees were silent."Come on!" Maddy got out of the car and climbed into the back of the truck -- there she made a nest out of all the pillows and blankets and opened a pack of M&Ms, looking at the stars.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 7/24/2016, 5:41 am

Exy smiled a bit as they drove and climbed into the back of the truck with her as he cracked open another bottle of IBC and began drinking it as he laid down and looked at the stars. So why are we here? He asked with a bit of a confused laugh.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 7/24/2016, 6:08 am

"Just felt like kidnapping you," Maddy shrugged, popping some candy into her mouth. "M&Ms?"

Whilst what she said was true, there was also something else. She needed to find out for herself what exactly she felt for Exy Kingsman, and how strong it was. Going between two guys all the time did mess with her brain and her feelings, and she felt it was time to make some change. Only, she hadn't yet decided which change. She hoped this would help her choose.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 7/24/2016, 6:11 am

Exy chuckled and pulled her close so they were cuddling in the starlight amongst pillows and blankets galore. I shoulda thought of this first. He teased as he nuzzled his face into her neck and sighed happily. This felt right to him, it felt like home. Thanks for bringing me here Madeline. He teased as he drew out her name with his accent as he usually did.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 7/24/2016, 6:28 am

She rolled her eyes and snuggled close. "You call me Madeline one more time," she grinned, and stole some sour candy from his bag.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 7/24/2016, 6:31 am

MADELINE. He said against her lips as he dragged her name out even longer than before, loving the way it rolled off his tongue with his accent and all. He pulled her closer and gave a cheeky grin.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 7/24/2016, 3:49 pm

Growling, she rolled over on top of him and shut him up with an attack of angry kisses, her hands roaming around in his hair.

*fade to black, time skip*

The sound of the waves woke her up. After spitting out a pine needle, she batted her eyelids only to realize her head was snugly nested in the crook of Exy's arm. His other hand was behind his neck; their legs tangled. Above them the sky was blue and pure, some blurry tree branches swaying in and out of view.
    She studied his face in the late morning light: his amazing jaw, his lips, the line of his eyebrows. With a face like that, no wonder he was a demigod. Stifling a yawn, she snuggled back against his chest in the cozy warmth of the blankets. There were some crumbs and empty food wraps but she didn't care.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 7/24/2016, 4:29 pm

When Exy felt her lips on his his heart gave a flutter and soon he had his arms wrapped around her body, pulling her closer and deeper into the kiss.

*Fade to black,time skip*

He was dreaming, for the first time in moths he was actually dreaming. He was with Maddy walking along the beach and they were hand in hand as she wore a while goddess dress and he wore a white suit. After a while she shoved him playfully and walked into the waves still fully clothed. They played and laughed and unconsciously he pulled Madeline a bit closer to him as he slept. Before long he woke up and looked down at her with a warm smile on his face. Morning. Madeline. He chuckled.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 7/24/2016, 6:32 pm

"Oh, coconuts," she chuckled, "not again." But she still leaned closer and softly pecked the bridge of his nose. Wrapping her arms comfortably around him, she put her head on his shoulder and watched the blue above. An airplane passed, white and tiny, leaving a pale line across the sky.
    Everything was peaceful, birds chirped somewhere in the forest, the ocean washed against the cliff, and the air smelled of dirt and pine and grass. Maddy felt like staying here the whole day.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 7/24/2016, 6:46 pm

Exy was a little shocked she seemed upset. If you didnt want to do it again then why did you attack my face? He teased a bit as he ran a hand to her bum and held her close to him, listening to the world around him but only looking at Maddy.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 7/24/2016, 7:25 pm

"Your face just begs to be attacked," Maddy smirked. "Especially when it's firing that British accent outta its mouth." Curling up against him, she closed her eyes though soon opened them again when her stomach started rumbling. "Do we have any more food?" she chuckled, rummaging through the blankets.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 7/24/2016, 7:31 pm

Exy stretched and sat up as a cool wind his his bare chest. I think I have some doritos. He said as he smiled and pulled out a bag of cool ranch doritos and tore open the bag offering some to the actress.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/7/2024, 12:59 pm