A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

A Superglued Human of Proof (Private)

QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female
    Number of posts : 5516
    Registration date : 2010-03-03

A Superglued Human of Proof (Private) Empty A Superglued Human of Proof (Private)

Post by QMeetsWorld 7/13/2016, 12:16 am

A Superglued Human of Proof (Private) Tumblr_nnphyg5KZg1rnj5vao5_250

Allison made her way into the cabin courtyard from the Athena cabin. It'd been a while since she had made her way out of the cabin. The morning was surprisingly cold for the time of year, but still nice enough for Allison to sit outside. There was a light fog over the courtyard. She was wearing a dark gray, baggy sweater, with a pair of jean shorts. Allison hadn't bothered to put her contacts in that morning, so she still had glasses on. Her makeup was done lightly, and her hair fell down  in his natural curls. Perched on her head was a silver flower crown.

Allison pushed the door of her cabin open. She had a book tucked underneath her arm, and was eating a green apple. Allison made her way quickly to the center of the courtyard, and sat down cross-legged on the ground. The sun was just starting to rise over the tree line, breaking through the fog, reflecting golden off of Allison's hair. Allison opened her book and was immediately engrossed in the story, subconsciously eating her apple.

A Superglued Human of Proof (Private) Empty Re: A Superglued Human of Proof (Private)

Post by Guest 7/13/2016, 1:17 am

I KNOW YOUR LUNGS NEED FILLING
    SINCE YOUR GUMS HAVE LOST THEIR FEELING
    pax grant.17.persephone
    pax grant was returning from the beach. obvious from the grains of sand that was intertwined with his hair that was the same color. his cheeks were rosy from too much exposure from the son, and not enough sunblock like his parents always instructed him to do. though in his defense he didn't have sunscreen while he was swimming. but he'll deal with the pain on his cheeks when it actually sets. pax walked through the courtyard with his swim back in his hands and his eyes glued to his cabin.
    another thing his parents always drilled into his head was to watch where he was going, and it was another thing he didn't pay attention to today. he stumbled on something, and after he regained his composure he looked back to what he tripped on he noticed it was a foot. great. he looked up seeing the foot belonged to a blonde girl with striking blue eyes. he sighed before speaking,sorry. his voice was scratchy, obviously pax has never heard it, but others have told him. it was a little low in octave as well. scratchy and low, sounding familiar to a morning voice.
    THANKS!
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

A Superglued Human of Proof (Private) Empty Re: A Superglued Human of Proof (Private)

Post by QMeetsWorld 7/13/2016, 1:27 am

Allison jumped a little when a boy stumbled into her view, tripping right over her foot. Allison set down her book next to her, and pushed her glasses up her nose a little bit. After the initial shock wore off, Allison smiled at the boy, following his voice. His voice resembled Miles' (her cousin) voice when he woke up from one of his long Hypnos kid sleeps. Allison guessed that he had just woken up, but the sand that reflected the sun in his hair implied otherwise. "Oh, it's no big deal. Not the first time, honestly." That wasn't a lie, either. Allison was used to going unnoticed. People tended to ignore the studious girls for the beautiful ones, and that includes her, especially when she wore her glasses. Allison offered a hand out to the boy. "Allison Ryder. Daughter of Athena." She said, quickly.

Post by Guest 7/13/2016, 3:59 pm

pax grant.17.persephone
    pax has sensorineural hearing loss, meaning everyone always sounded like they were underwater. he has never been the best at figuring out what people were saying, despite using his hearing aid. thus, pax had a general idea of what the girl, allison, was saying, but that was mostly from reading her lips. he got used to the awkwardness of just staring at people's mouths, though it felt especially awkward when he was twelve and things were weird.pax grant. he said, taking her hand. with his other, he signed his name as a habit.is your foot alright?
    THANKS!
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 7/13/2016, 4:24 pm

"Oh yeah, it's fine, Pax. Allison said. Allison shook the boys hand and was looking up at him. She almost didn't notice that he signed his name. Allison's eyes moved from his hands, up to his ears. She caught sight of the hearing aid in his ear. Allison smiled. "Would it be better for you if I signed? I'm kind of rusty, because its been a few years, but I can probably get by." Allison said, signing along as she talked. Allison spoke a lot of languages. Like other Athena kids, she had a knack for a certain type of knowledge. For her, it was history and languages. The book she was reading was, in fact, in Irish.

Post by Guest 7/13/2016, 10:01 pm

pax grant.17.persephone
    you're fine, you're fine. pax replied, but his hands out  in front of him. in a perfect world, most campers would easily be able to talk with him, or he would have a one on one translator with him so he wouldn't have to go through awkward moments if he read the person's lips wrong. but as of now he would just rather the person he was talking to be comfortable, and not the other way around. i can assure you i don't fall over every girl i meet. can i, uh, sit down?
    THANKS!
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 7/13/2016, 10:40 pm

A Superglued Human of Proof (Private) Tumblr_oa9ypj9osg1va1b42o3_250

Allison smiled brightly at Pax. Allison really liked talking to people, but usually she felt like she was just a bother to people. This time, someone was asking to sit down and talk to her. How weird was that? "I'd love it if you sat down." Allison said, patting the ground near her. "I really love signing, to be honest. I know a lot of languages. Like A LOT of languages, but signing is just so different. It's really cool." Allison said, signing as she talked. Allison had gotten big into language when she went to France when she was 7 on holiday. France was close to her home in England, so she believed she was supposed to speak French. It was the first language she learned, except for English, of course.

"So, Pax, tell me about yourself." Allison said, looking right at him with her bright blue eyes.

Post by Guest 7/14/2016, 1:26 am

pax grant.17.persephone
    pax moved next to allison so he wouldn't block the path and be the next thing someone would trip over. he noticed she was signing, despite him saying it was okay, and smiled a little bit because of it. signing is beautiful, honestly. he paused, giving himself some time to thing about an answer for her question,i swim. a lot. i like the sport, you don't need to communicate with anyone, which is nice because-you know. he chuckled. who are you, then?
    THANKS!
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 7/14/2016, 1:38 am

A Superglued Human of Proof (Private) Tumblr_oa9ypj9osg1va1b42o3_250

Pax didn't make a point to tell her to stop signing, so she didn't. Allison looked down, fixing her flower crown, when he asked about her. She had a complicated personal past, but that was a bit too much to get into right now, so she steered towards the more normal stuff. "Well, I'm Allison Ryder, your typical Athena kid. I'm pretty studious. My big areas of study are history and languages. I loved I'm London until I was almost 12, and then I moved to Arizona where I loved with my cousins Miles and Emma. I'm decent at sports, but not great. I like running. I like music more than I like athletics, though. I play piano, flute, saxophone, clarinet, trumpet, trombone, tuba, and percussion, as well as dabbling in singing. Allison said with a small shrug. She was an impressively fast learner, which is what made things like languages and instruments easy for her. "Oh! I love making friends." Allison said, smiling broadly at him, pushing her glasses back up her nose, and pushing the sleeves of her sweater up.

Post by Guest 7/19/2016, 11:39 pm

pax grant.17.persephone
    pax chuckled wow pax had no idea that one person could do so much. he can't multitask to save his life, pax feels like he would combust if he had to memorize all of those instruments. how do you have time for all of that?
    THANKS!
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 7/19/2016, 11:49 pm

A Superglued Human of Proof (Private) Tumblr_oahdneeDIH1u4caf9o9_r1_250

Allison shrugged. "I guess I went through a time when I didn't really have a whole lot of friends. Basically, like, from the time I was 10 until like... now." Allison said trailing off. "I mean, I do have friends. They're just my cousins, also. My cousin Emma is literally the best. But that's off topic. I guess I'm just good at learning stuff." Allison cut herself off before she said something more embarrassing than she already had. The truth was, Allison used to be all rough and tough and dark and angry, but her cousin Emma brought her out of that. That's why she didn't really have many friends. No one wanted to be around someone like her.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/28/2024, 4:28 am