A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Role Play Character

Psyche Castle
    Psyche Castle

Female
    Number of posts : 3
    Registration date : 2016-12-15

Role Play Character  Empty Role Play Character

Post by Psyche Castle 12/15/2016, 6:47 pm

Name: Iridiana Quinn

Eyes: Always changing but originally green

Hair: Always changing but originally blonde

Height: 5 foot 4 inches

Body Type: slender

Skin Color: Tan

God Parent: Iris, goddess of the rainbow

Mortal Parent: Myles Quinn

Country of Origin: Born in Australia, but moved to Amarillo, Texas, U.S.A. when she was 7

Pets: A gray, tan, and black, cat named Houdini

Talents: She is a great runner, fights amazingly well with a sword, sings as well as a child of Apollo, and is great at many sports

Weapon**: A sword that turns into a rainbow charm on her necklace, 3 feet long, made of celestial bronze, hilt that fits her hand perfectly. The sword is called Kindness. She named it that so she can say “I killed them with kindness”

Personality: Shy, very much an introvert. Always tries to help people and tries not to burden others with her problems, even when they are eating away at her. Few friends, always an outsider

Flaws: Feeling of inferiority, when part of a group, never feels she has anything to contribute because everyone is better than her. She can’t shoot a bow for her life

Abilities (must relate to god parent; optional): Always can make Iris Messages, no matter when, or where are person is.

Powers (must relate to god parent; optional): Can change hair and eye color to whatever color she pleases. Also, can change the color of anything she touches, if she wishes.

Life Before Camp*: Iridiana mostly grew up in Australia. When her father got a job in the states as an agriculture scientist in the states, he took it. She left her friends, Tonya and Nadine, and left everything for the dirt island of Amarillo, Texas. She ended up moving a couple of times across the small city, to hide from monster. Although there were not many monsters, the monsters that were there didn’t have many half-bloods to feast on. Iridiana spent most days locked in her room, avoiding people, listening to music, and messing around on her laptop. Her dad decided when she was 12 she needed to go to camp to train in combat, so that she could protect herself.

RP Example*: I sprinted from my cabin, tears in my eyes, the sun was out, but I didn’t care. As I ran, the grass around me turned black. I ended up in the training arena, no one is here because everyone is in their cabins cleaning for inspections. I turned the arena grey and black. For children of the rainbow, Iris’ children can be mean. My siblings were telling me, how I am useless, how my life is a mess, how I fit in nowhere, how I can never make up my mind. I wasn’t sad because they were bullying me, what scared me was they were right.

Any notes about your characters: Has one “friend” or so she thinks. Has many hiding spots to escape people.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 43512
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Role Play Character  Empty Re: Role Play Character

Post by Kendall 12/17/2016, 12:39 am

Her eyes and hair would not be allowed to change color; please stick with one for each. (If you choose to have her use colored contacts/dye her hair or such, please specify her natural eye and hair colors.)

Add some more to her personality.

Add another flaw.

Abilities/Powers:
    - Are these Iris Messages free for her?
    - Changing her hair/eye color would count as shapeshifting, which is banned by site rules, so please remove this.
    - For changing the colors of things: How many times a topic can she do this? How many posts will this last? How long must she wait in between usages?

LBC:
    - What kinds of monsters attacked her?
    - How old was she when these attacks started?
    - How did her dad know about camp?

Current date/time is 4/28/2024, 1:44 am