A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Would you Bleed for Me? - QtheRevolution

QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female
    Number of posts : 5516
    Registration date : 2010-03-03

Would you Bleed for Me? - QtheRevolution - Page 2 Empty Re: Would you Bleed for Me? - QtheRevolution

Post by QMeetsWorld 2/19/2017, 5:08 pm

Would you Bleed for Me? - QtheRevolution - Page 2 Tumblr_ogncbtz8Hn1v8tuoto1_400

Jase had never felt the feeling that he felt waiting for her response before. Was he nervous? He'd never thought someone might say no to him before. Jase's smile grew wide when she agreed to meet him at the beach. It took everything he had to stop himself from actually jumping up and down. Jase finished packing up his stuff, and threw his bag over his shoulder. "Okay. Good. Awesome. How about we go change, and I'll get some food for us, and we can meet on the north side of the beach in about 20 minutes? The sun will be starting to really set and then the stars will come out. It will be perfect." Jase wanted to change out of his sweaty fighting clothes and into something a little nicer. "Do you have any preferences for food?" Jase asked, raising his eyebrow.

Belle
    Belle

Female
    Number of posts : 1431
    Registration date : 2013-05-28

Would you Bleed for Me? - QtheRevolution - Page 2 Empty Re: Would you Bleed for Me? - QtheRevolution

Post by Belle 2/19/2017, 5:23 pm

Would you Bleed for Me? - QtheRevolution - Page 2 C4bef7985929ab1a9f57f23ceb96b466

Vivienne, was thankful for the fact that he suggested they go change out of the clothes that they were in. Relief started to fill her veins, as she didn't want to end up staying in her clothes that were now covered in dirt and sweat. She'd likely go to her cabin and grab a new change of clothes and head over to the showers for a quick shower. She may have been a daughter of a war god, but she didn't like to feel dirty if she didn't have to.

"Okay. Cool. That sounds good, I'll meet you at the north side of the beach in twenty minutes." Vi said as she turned to grab her stuff and sling her bag over her shoulder. He asked her about any food preferences and she shook her head. "No food preferences. Surprise me." She said with a grin. Luckily the daughter of Enyo had no known allergies and she didn't have any specific dietary needs either.
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female
    Number of posts : 5516
    Registration date : 2010-03-03

Post by QMeetsWorld 2/20/2017, 12:29 am

Would you Bleed for Me? - QtheRevolution - Page 2 Tumblr_ogncbtz8Hn1v8tuoto1_400

Jase smiled and nodded and took off for his cabin.

ooc: I'll pm you the beach topic

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/7/2024, 2:52 am