A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

A Year-Rounders Time of Boredom

BriseisBailey5780
    BriseisBailey5780

Female
    Number of posts : 166
    Registration date : 2017-06-22

A Year-Rounders Time of Boredom Empty A Year-Rounders Time of Boredom

Post by BriseisBailey5780 7/5/2017, 8:05 pm

Rebel Scott walked out of the Hermes cabin and into the chilly air. It was rare for it to ever be cold, but Mr. D never really cared once all the main campers left for school time and he forgot about the weather a lot. There was a small sprinkling of snow on the ground as Rebel walked out in some boots, leggings, and a black leather jacket that was zipped tightly across her chest. She took a seat at the stairs of Cabin 11 and let out a sigh, her breeze appearing in front of her due to the cool temperature. The brunette regretted not wearing gloves as she stuck her hands into the thin pockets of her jacket.
    She sat, tapping her foot on the wooden steps as she watched the almost empty camp in boredom.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

A Year-Rounders Time of Boredom Empty Re: A Year-Rounders Time of Boredom

Post by Morgan Landry 7/6/2017, 4:35 pm

A dollop of shaving foam came at Rebel out of nowhere.

"Well look who it is," a voice said. "Shabby little Rebby."

Something climbed off the roof. It was a kid with short hair and a pointed face, like a sly little weasel. If not for the slight swell of her chest, it would've been difficult to tell if it was a girl or a boy.
    Lee smirked at her sister. "You're not going home?"
    BriseisBailey5780
    BriseisBailey5780

Female

Post by BriseisBailey5780 7/6/2017, 5:24 pm

Rebel whipped the glob of shaving foam off the side of her face with a curl of her lips. She gave her sister a slight scowl before flicking some of the shaving cream back at the shorter girl. She wasn't exactly mad. When your a child of Hermes, you get use to the pranks.
    "No where to go," Rebel answered vaguely. "What about you Lee-mur? No where to go or do you want to see if the harpies will really eat you?"
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 7/7/2017, 6:21 am

"Well, considering I'm a sort of illegal fugitive...." Lee gave a proud grin, as if being convicted was the highest of her achievements. About a year ago, she'd been arrested on twelve charges of illegal hacking and online fraud, and put in a community home with other delinquents. She escaped about two months later, and figured camp was the best place for her to stay at. Since then, she was a year rounder. "So! What should we do first?"
    BriseisBailey5780
    BriseisBailey5780

Female

Post by BriseisBailey5780 7/7/2017, 12:51 pm

Rebel grinned deviously. "Why prank someone of course! There's Chiron, Mr. D-- actually we shouldn't do that as he might turn us into dolphins. Some of the other year-rounders' are probably bored out of their mind. It would only be a civic duty to help them."

Rebel stood up, her grin still on her face as her silver eyes shone with a dangerous gleam. She was ready to get into trouble.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 7/7/2017, 2:52 pm

Lee hopped on top of a marble bench and crouched there like a giant grasshopper. She slyly combed back her hair with her hand, scanning the courtyard. "We could mow the lawn at the Demeter's. Or febreze the Ares cabin. Put airhorns behind doors. Give someone strawberries with shaving foam instead of cream." She grinned. "I have a thing for shaving foam."
    BriseisBailey5780
    BriseisBailey5780

Female

Post by BriseisBailey5780 7/7/2017, 2:54 pm

"First let's do the strawberry shaving foam thing. I want to see someone's shocked face," Rebel decided with an impish grin. "I assume you have a very large supply of shaving cream? I can get the strawberries easy enough."
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 7/8/2017, 4:54 pm

Lee gave one of her wide grins. "I always pack the pranking essentials," she said, pulling a can from her back pocket. "So, who're we pranking first? Maybe not Demeters, they usually sense when cream isn't cream. Someone stupider. Some Ares kid maybe? Or, we could dare a Nike kid. They'd do anything to win."
    BriseisBailey5780
    BriseisBailey5780

Female

Post by BriseisBailey5780 7/8/2017, 5:18 pm

"I always liked tricking people and using there stupidity against them," Rebel admitted with a sly grin. "Let's go with a Nike kid. They can be pretty gullible when challenged.

Rebel started searching around for a Nike kid, spotting one outside the Nike cabin, polishing his armor. Rebel threw a grin at Lee. "Let's do this."

OCC: I have a Nike character (Marcus) if you want to use him?
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 7/9/2017, 6:18 am

OOC: Sure thing, if you're okay with it :)

BIC: Lee decided she liked this sister more and more. She glanced over at the kid she was talking about -- yeah, he was a Nike kid alright. After getting together a nice bowl of strawberries and emptying the can of shaving foam on a plate, the two strolled over.

"Yo, is it true that Nike kids are absolutely sh#t at eating strawberries with cream?" she loudly said.
    BriseisBailey5780
    BriseisBailey5780

Female

Post by BriseisBailey5780 7/9/2017, 2:04 pm

"Yeah, I think they are!" Rebel said, just as loud as Lee as she walked closer to the boy.

Marcus looked over his shoulder at the two girls that were yelling about Nike kids and that got him fired up. He was great at eating! It was one of his best skills.

"Hey!" Marcus yelled to them. "That's stupid, I could eat all of those in seconds!"
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 7/9/2017, 3:29 pm

"Yeah, right," Lee taunted. "If you're so good, why don't you come over? We'll time you and see if you're better than your siblings." She held the bowl of strawberries, an arm on Rebel's shoulder.
    BriseisBailey5780
    BriseisBailey5780

Female

Post by BriseisBailey5780 7/9/2017, 3:31 pm

Marcus stalked over and picked up three strawberries, dipping them all in the cream before sticking them in his mouth. He was about to grin and swallow them when he caught there taste and spit them back on the floor.

"Agh!" He yelled, whipping his tongue.

Rebel started cracking up, having to lean on Lee for help.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 7/12/2017, 1:29 am

Lee burst out laughing at Marcus' face. Giggling uncontrollably, she put an arm around Rebel. "See what did I tell you? Sh#te, I said, they're sh#te at eating strawberries!"
    BriseisBailey5780
    BriseisBailey5780

Female

Post by BriseisBailey5780 7/12/2017, 1:33 am

Rebel let out a laugh and grabbed Lee's hand, running away before the Nike boy decided to bite their heads off or something along the lines of that. Rebel let out a breath, still grinning wolfishly as she asked, "What's next?"
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 7/13/2017, 4:16 pm

Lee ran after her sister, the Nike guy's threats and cussing fading in the background. They finally stopped to catch their breath behind the arena. Lee dropped against the wall and held her side, feeling the burn coming up. Grinning like crazy, she winked at Rebel.

"First, let's pick a cabin. Or a person. Or a nature spirit, you get the drift," she whispered. She always found it easier to find a good prank when she knew who it would be on.

OOC: Feel free to choose one of my characters :P
    BriseisBailey5780
    BriseisBailey5780

Female

Post by BriseisBailey5780 7/13/2017, 5:20 pm

"How about that Ares girl? Chiara? Or Chiera or something like that," Rebel thought for a moment.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 7/13/2017, 6:17 pm

"Ugh, the redhead?" Lee scrunched up her face in disgust. "Good idea, I hate her."

Like a lot of her friends, Lee had also been given the Ares cabin welcome when she first came to camp, courtesy of Clarisse, Namir and Chiara. The last one may be short, but she was burly and stocky and knew how to hit. She was always bullying newbies or beating up people she didn't like, which pretty much included 97% of camp.

"Let's hit her weak spots," she suggested. "She hates being called short, and she hates being called French. Maybe we should go off of that."
    BriseisBailey5780
    BriseisBailey5780

Female

Post by BriseisBailey5780 7/13/2017, 9:06 pm

"Tu francais court," Rebel said slightly. "I know some French. Very little, but some! Now lets go. I figure she'll be in the Ares Cabin, but if now we can check the arena. "But we might need some protection . . ." Rebel nodded off as she walked off to the forge and grabbed two shields, handing one to Lee as she held her's in front of her and walked, looking like a robot as she started on her way to the Ares Cabin.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/28/2024, 8:44 am