A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

The Sea And Boredom

AutumnSiren
    AutumnSiren

Male
    Number of posts : 289
    Registration date : 2016-01-15

The Sea And Boredom Empty The Sea And Boredom

Post by AutumnSiren 5/2/2016, 7:46 pm

Josh walked around the beach aimlessly, he wanted to do something be he wasn't sure what he wanted to do. He thought about going swimming but decided against it, mainly because he didn't want to expose his scars. He sighed and kicked a rock around in the sand. A gentle breeze blew through Josh's orange camp Half Blood tee shirt, bringing forth a strong smell of sea water and salt.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 3262
    Registration date : 2014-12-18

The Sea And Boredom Empty Re: The Sea And Boredom

Post by The Cheshire Cat 5/3/2016, 4:53 am

Cyrus walked along the beach with his flip flops in one hand and a surf board in the other. He wasn't good at tricks on the board but he did know how to surf. Seeing another demigod not far off he chuckled and decided to have some fun. I take it your new to camp. He said walking up to the teen. He didn't actually know for certain whether or not the kid was new but the way he carried himself sort of gave him that vibe.

OOC:What's josh's sexuality? Cyrus knows because of an ability.
    AutumnSiren
    AutumnSiren

Male

Post by AutumnSiren 5/3/2016, 6:00 pm

OOC: Josh is a heterosexual.

BIC: "Unless you consider being here for like almost two months new. Then yes, but otherwise no, not really." Josh said looking at the demigod who's hair was a Fashion in itself. Josh held out his hand for a hand shake. "I'm Josh by the way."
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 5/3/2016, 10:35 pm

That's still pretty new to camp all things considered. His motive for flirting got immediately turned off once he realized he was straight. Shame, I was going to have some fun. The older demigod thought to himself. Shaking the other boys hand he smiled with perfect teeth and introduced himself. My name is Cyrus, son of Himeros. And your god parent would be?
    AutumnSiren
    AutumnSiren

Male

Post by AutumnSiren 5/3/2016, 11:27 pm

"Yeah, I guess." He shrugged, all things considered two months isn't that long of a time to be at a new place that your going be staying at for a long time. "Hecate, Hecate would be my godly parent." Josh hadn't given a real smile in return, he had found it kinda hard to give real genuine smiles, but he gave a fake smile he didn't want to be rude or anything. He began fiddling with his fountain quill tipped pen, for some reason he felt uneasy reseantly he couldn't put his finger on what it was though.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 5/4/2016, 1:47 am

A Wiccan, interesting. I know of the Andys but other than that there aren't many Hecate children I know of. He said mentioning Andromeda as well as Andy. He noticed the son of Hecate fiddling with his pen and gave a questioning look. What's that from?
    AutumnSiren
    AutumnSiren

Male

Post by AutumnSiren 5/4/2016, 10:55 am

"It's a gift from an old friend." Sure it wasn't the entire truth, that was something he didn't really like to talk about. Though it was getting easier to talk about, slowly but surely.
    "And this was as well." Josh said pulling out his leather bound journal with the metallic colored draconic design gleaming in the sunlight.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 5/4/2016, 11:18 am

Cyrus gave a slow nod as Bear came trotting down from the cabins to where he was. The Chow chow was looking rather adorable with his black and white panda dyed fur. This is Bear. Bear, say hello to the newbie. He chuckled as Bear sat next to his master and gave a friendly bark.
    AutumnSiren
    AutumnSiren

Male

Post by AutumnSiren 5/4/2016, 5:56 pm

"Hi, Bear." Josh said kinda awkwardly, seeing as he can talk to and understand stand dogs he hoped that Bear didn't respond mentally. But when Bear barked it just came off as a friendly "Hello". Where is thou Master? Martan barked from the cabins general direction. I'm over at the beach and sense when do you say 'thou'? I mentally sent back.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 5/4/2016, 8:03 pm

Bear, who was a very friendly hound, got up from his master's side and began playing with whatever crabs and other animals that were scurrying across the sands of the Beach. So what do you think of camp? The model asked with his surf board under one arm.
    AutumnSiren
    AutumnSiren

Male

Post by AutumnSiren 5/4/2016, 11:46 pm

"Camps been good so far. Really good for a place I'm going to be staying at for a long while." Josh said with a strange mixture of sadness, anger, and happiness. The happy part coming from staying here and the things he was learning. "So, how long have you been here at camp."
    Martan finally arrived to the seen, sniffing curiositly at one of Cyrus's legs.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 5/5/2016, 12:49 am

Cyrus noticed the dog sniffing his leg and crouched down while offering his hand out to see if he would let him be pet. I've been here for about three years give or take a few months. Granted I travel a lot for modeling but still, this is my main home. He said looking up at the boy and wondering if he should use his power on him or not, but decided against it for now.
    AutumnSiren
    AutumnSiren

Male

Post by AutumnSiren 5/5/2016, 9:47 am

Martan nuzzled Cyrus's offered hand. "Cool, cool." He nodded, it took Josh a minute to register that he said he was a model. "Wait your a model? Now that I think of it I believe I saw you in couple of pictures my step-mother got off the internet..." He trailed off, but I guess that explains the hair a little bit I guess.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 5/5/2016, 10:37 am

Cyrus chuckled and began to scratch Martan behind the ears. I'm willing to bet those were from either my Kelvin Klein shoot or Armani when I went with Cleo. He said casually. It wouldn't be surprising that his designer brand photo shoots had hundreds of downloads, unpaid for of course.
    AutumnSiren
    AutumnSiren

Male

Post by AutumnSiren 5/5/2016, 10:20 pm

"I don't know, probably. I was a little busy with my dad's herbal store." Josh said the last part bitterly. Martan tried to give Josh a sympathetic looked, but failed to the stimulus he received from Cyrus's hand. It was still a commendable effort though.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 5/5/2016, 10:36 pm

Really? That's cool, what kind of herbal things did you sell there? Cyrus asked rather curious now. Bear trotted over and tilted his head to one side while looking at Martan. The Chow-Chow was a very curious dog and that lead to him being interested in this new hound his master was petting.
    AutumnSiren
    AutumnSiren

Male

Post by AutumnSiren 5/5/2016, 10:59 pm

"Different herbal seasonings, some salves that help with fighting infections, herbal medicine to help with ailments, the best ones out of those was made from the yew tree, apparently they have many healing properties." Josh said. "We also sold crystals there too. Herbal candles, I believe we sold amulets, rings, and bracelets too." When Josh ran away for Camp Half-Blood he shoplifted his fathers store for a little bit of everything. He still had them in his satchel back in the cabin.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 5/5/2016, 11:01 pm

Cyrus nodded. You sound like more of an Apollo than a Hecate i you play on stereotypes. He said chuckling as he saw what Bear was doing.
    AutumnSiren
    AutumnSiren

Male

Post by AutumnSiren 5/5/2016, 11:34 pm

"Yes, but Hecate is the goddess of witchcraft and witchcraft involves healing sometimes, so it still counts." Trying to be a little funny. Josh saw Martan sniffing Bear from the distance they were at. Who is that? Martan whined. "Why don't you ask him yourself." Josh told his dog, which earned him a glare why don't you ask 'em? "because we have already been acquainted." Initiating a staring contest between them, Josh usually won those between his dog and him.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 5/6/2016, 5:01 am

I guess that does make sense when you really look at it. He said nodding before standing up and watching as Bear trotted happily over to Martan, sitting in front of him and his tail wagging behind him.
    AutumnSiren
    AutumnSiren

Male

Post by AutumnSiren 5/6/2016, 9:50 am

"Most things make sense in different ways, it mostly depends on your perspective." Breaking eye contact with Martan, and watching the confrontation of the dogs.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 5/7/2016, 12:02 pm

Very true, very true. He said nodding his head a few times slowly. Bear gave another little bark before inching closer to Martan slightly. He really wanted to play but had been trained enough to know that he shouldn't get too close.
    AutumnSiren
    AutumnSiren

Male

Post by AutumnSiren 5/7/2016, 6:59 pm

"Yeah," he sounded like he was going to say something which he was, but he forgot what it was. Martan also inched closer to the Chow-chow. He barked lightly at him. want to go do something? is what Josh perceived from it.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 5/8/2016, 11:10 pm

Bear gave a happy bark and proceeded to run around the other dog in a circle before doing the typical playful dog move with the front half near the ground and his butt in the air with his tail wagging like mad. Cyrus chuckled and shook his head. Bear was a pup at heart, no matter how old he would get.
    AutumnSiren
    AutumnSiren

Male

Post by AutumnSiren 5/9/2016, 12:46 am

Martan repeated the gesture Bear had given, the universal sign of dogs agreeing to play a game or something. Josh smiled shrugged his shoulders, Martan was always a fur ball with boundless energy. He loved doing things, playing something was the most likely option he would choose for obvious reasons.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/12/2024, 12:27 pm