A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

When Boredom Attacks

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 4470
    Registration date : 2014-11-16

When Boredom Attacks Empty When Boredom Attacks

Post by Green 6/25/2015, 12:38 pm

I decided to take a moment in the forest and just relax. In all honestly, being in the forest gave me some clarity that I couldn't get being in the mists of camp. My outfit consisted of a green Demeter t-shirt with khaki pants. I looked fairly nice actually, proud of myself. Anyways, before I left for the forest, I was able to go to my cabin and grab a couple of snacks and a book just so I wouldn't be so bored. The book was something that I had always wanted to read, but never got a chance to. After walking for quite some time, I went to find a place to sit and began reading Picking Cotton.
    Dai

Male
    Number of posts : 9
    Registration date : 2015-06-18

When Boredom Attacks Empty Re: When Boredom Attacks

Post by Dai 6/25/2015, 12:49 pm

Dai sat against a tree in the forest, he'd been there for little over an hour and he actually found it quite peaceful. He almost, at one point found himself falling asleep, but he stopped himself. Not many people came over here in the time Dai was here, so that put a "plus" on it as well.
    Then there was him.
    Another camper came holding a book and some snacks as if he were planning a book club, and it was a meeting in the middle of the woods. Dai found this entirely possible, but incredibly unlikely so he just assumed the other camper came to have peace just as he did, so Dai began to get up, and silently walk away. He didn't want any interaction with this person, and he would hate to engage in conversation but bad luck was always his gift, so he decided to duck and cover while he had the chance.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 6/25/2015, 1:24 pm

As I was walking, I noticed another teenage boy who seemed not to make any conversation with anyone. However, I greeted him anyway. "Hello." I gave him a slight smile before continuing my walk to the spot I usually sat at when I came here. I never seen him around camp before, most likely someone new or something like that.
    Dai

Male

Post by Dai 6/25/2015, 1:32 pm

Dai stopped walking.
    "Hello."
    This would be all Dai would say before he began walking off again, not even entirely sure as to where. He knew exactly where he came from, and this wasn't that direction so he didn't know at all really where he would end up at, but it was alright. This was something Dai wanted to end before it started. He wasn't shy in any way, he was more of just plain introverted. He didn't like people, not did he like being around them. This is why he never communicated, and didn't like being in large crowds. He wasn't "new" porsay, but he wasn't old at all. It's been about a year since he first came to the camp, and he hasn't managed to make a reputation for himself-not that he wanted to. He was invisible, and that was the way he liked it.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 6/25/2015, 1:46 pm

"How are you?" Yes, I was continuing this conversation. I sat down against a tree trunk and ripped open my fruit rollup packet. Gods I loved fruit rollups, this one was berry flavored. Rolling it out, I tore a piece of it and put it in my mouth, chewing with my mouth closed. After I swallowed, I looked back over at the olive skinned boy and smiled slightly before turning my head and staring at the ground, causing a little flower to grow.
    Dai

Male

Post by Dai 6/25/2015, 2:12 pm

Great, apparently this person was blind because they couldn't see that Dai had no interest in speaking.
    "Fine."
    Dai was obviously not going to get out of this, useless conversations and bad luck were his gift. A gift he hated. He took from the sheathe on his back the large sword and stuck it in the ground, then sat against it as if it were the back of a chair, with the ground being the seat. Dai closed his eyes and folded his arms, not falling asleep but just keeping calm. It wasn't like he was out here to be wild and frantic and all, peace is peace, even if another camper has the desire to continue small talk with Dai even though he clearly didn't want to. Dai just listened around, the sounds of nature peaceful and serene. One could fall asleep out here if they so wished, but Dai did not wish for that.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 6/28/2015, 1:42 am

I sighed when I realized that the guy didn't want to talk. I was just trying to be nice to people, I guess that doesn't work here at Camp Half-Blood. Anyways, I cracked open my book and began to read where I left off.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/20/2024, 11:41 am