A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+2
anthonyramos77
BriseisBailey5780
6 posters

Alone (OPEN)

BriseisBailey5780
    BriseisBailey5780

Female
    Number of posts : 166
    Registration date : 2017-06-23

Alone (OPEN) - Page 2 Empty Re: Alone (OPEN)

Post by BriseisBailey5780 Sun Sep 17, 2017 6:06 pm

Bri watched Cleopatra leave in suspicious, the wheels in her brain turning quickly like a merry go round. She turned back to the boy who was still sitting by her and asked, "What did you do?"

Bri was a lot of things, but stupid wasn't one of them. She easily put together that he had something to do with it.
    Jinjaku
    Jinjaku

Male
    Number of posts : 175
    Registration date : 2015-12-09

Post by Jinjaku Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:58 pm

Jin watched silently as his power affected the girl, he wondered what memory was affecting her, as she paled the people around her started to notice asking her what was wrong.

Seeing her ask to leave, Jin smirked to himself but not for long as he heard Bri ask him what he had done. Looking at the girl Jin raised an eyebrow "What do you mean, I haven't done a thing? He told her.
    BriseisBailey5780
    BriseisBailey5780

Female

Post by BriseisBailey5780 Mon Sep 18, 2017 10:07 pm

Bri raised an eyebrow, showing how she wasn't convinced. "Your smirk says otherwise. Start talking," Bri demanded. She might not have charmspeak, but her voice was pretty powerful. The voice of someone who demanded attention. Maybe it was a Bri thing or an Aphrodite thing, she didn't exactly know.
    Jinjaku
    Jinjaku

Male

Post by Jinjaku Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:36 am

Looking at Bri in amusement, Jin was impressed that she had found out that he was connected to what had happened to Cleopatra.

He felt compelled to tell her that he was indeed to the reason for Cleopatra's wierd behaviour, which surprised him as he normally kept such things to himself unless there was a legit reason he would need to tell someone.

"Okay, first off I'd like to say your pretty perceptive. I didn't think anyone would have caught my smirk, oh well, now to explain what happened... Hmm well it's just a little power I got from my mother." Jin told the girl beside him.
    BriseisBailey5780
    BriseisBailey5780

Female

Post by BriseisBailey5780 Tue Sep 19, 2017 10:06 pm

"Your mother?" Bri asked nonchalantly, but there was still a hint of curiosity in her voice. "And whose that? Obviously not Athena," She took a quick vocal jab at him as her eyes were narrowed into slits. She was still very much angry from before and her patience has thinned greatly.
    Jinjaku
    Jinjaku

Male

Post by Jinjaku Wed Sep 20, 2017 2:27 am

"Yes my mother, I too have one. She's not really any of your concern but since you humoured me I guess I can do the same. My mother is Oizys, the Goddess of misery and a bunch of other depressing things. PS, you should be glad Lady Athena is not my mother, imagine the hell I could cause with an intellect like that." Jin responded back to the short-tempered girl at least in his opinion of course.
    BriseisBailey5780
    BriseisBailey5780

Female

Post by BriseisBailey5780 Thu Sep 21, 2017 2:17 am

"So son of misery?" Bri raised an eyebrow mockingly. "Fits pretty well, don't you think?"

Bri looked over to where Cleopatra disappeared, most likely to hide away in the Aphrodite cabin, surrounded by pink pillows and wallpaper while breathing in the smell of perfume and flowers.

"How long will whatever you did to her last? What did you even do to her?"
    Jinjaku
    Jinjaku

Male

Post by Jinjaku Thu Sep 21, 2017 11:09 pm

"Ha. Ha. Ha, your a funny one," Jin responded to her mocking. "Well, it's a lot better than being a child of Zeus that's for sure," Jin replied although h had nothing against Zeus children apart from maybe Hercules, he did dislike the god himself but that was neither here nor there.

Jin was brought back to reality by the question asked by Bri, which he answered after thinking about whether or not she was trustworthy enough to know about his powers as the only person that knew was Dayami and even then she didn't know specifics.

Mentally shrugging he thought what the hell before speaking. "Well, what I did was make her gloomy by viewing a sad memory for a while. Not long really but I guess if she didn't get over it by herself it would last half an hour really, I mean the stronger the negative emotions she feels the longer it takes for her to get rid of it but the default setting I guess would be correct is about 30 mins." Jin said shrugging towards the end.
    BriseisBailey5780
    BriseisBailey5780

Female

Post by BriseisBailey5780 Fri Sep 22, 2017 12:28 am

And I thought I had anger issues, Bri thought, making herself smile sourly for a moment.

"Good for you. What did you get out of using your oh-so-useful powers on Cleopatra?"
    Jinjaku
    Jinjaku

Male

Post by Jinjaku Fri Sep 22, 2017 1:00 am

"Well for one, she'll think twice about spreading rumours about me and well that's really about it actually," Jin responded putting his hand on his chin. He actually hadn't really thought too much of the reason for why he did it, maybe he got ticked off at the way she treated her sibling and he felt that he should take her down a notch and drag her off that high horse she seemed to be on.

"Actually, I did it because I hated the way she acted towards you and me, I felt like she needed to be taken down a notch or few, seeing as she did go back to her cabin," Jin stated after thinking of his reason, while he hadn't thought it would have such a profound effect on the girl he couldn't say he regretted what he had done.
    BriseisBailey5780
    BriseisBailey5780

Female

Post by BriseisBailey5780 Sat Sep 23, 2017 3:05 pm

"Aww you care about me," Bri said mockingly as she rolled her eyes. "But still, that was a major jerk move. Haven't you ever heard that power comes with responsibility?"

Not like Bri knew about powers or abilities. She was one of few who got no Aphrodite powers. She couldn't charmspeak, couldn't sense when other people liked each other, and all the other stuff her siblings would brag about being able to do. Part of her liked it. It meant that she wasn't all Aphrodite, but she would have liked to force people to do what she wanted just by talking to them. For now she would have to rely on her sword.
    Jinjaku
    Jinjaku

Male

Post by Jinjaku Mon Oct 02, 2017 2:43 pm

Smirking in amusement at her reply, Jin stared at her before sniggering as he recalled the last sentence. "Did you rip that off uncle ben?" Jin responded in between small chuckles.

"Anyways, in all fairness though she had it coming. I mean I guess it was abit much but still if I hadn't of done it someone else might have later on down the line."
    BriseisBailey5780
    BriseisBailey5780

Female

Post by BriseisBailey5780 Thu Oct 05, 2017 1:36 am

"Did you rip that off of some serial killer or . . . ?" Bri mocked him as she took another bite of her food. After a few moments of awkward silence, Bri said, "You can leave now, you know? I don't need any of your not so valuable help."

Bri gave him a forced smile.
    Jinjaku
    Jinjaku

Male

Post by Jinjaku Thu Oct 05, 2017 11:01 pm

Serial killer? I dont believe it was a serial killer, A pyschopath perhaps but not a serial killer. Jin responded with a small smirk. Afterwards there was a small brief awkward silence between the two before it was broken by Bri.

Jin said nothing as Bri told him he could leave as his help was not needed. There was another brief silence as Jin said nothing, all the while just looking at her forced smile before he spoke up. "Oh, is my company that much of a bother to you?" Jin questioned with a hint of teasing in his voice.
    BriseisBailey5780
    BriseisBailey5780

Female

Post by BriseisBailey5780 Fri Oct 06, 2017 9:21 pm

"Yes," Bri answered curtly before going to the ignore approach and looking down at her food, moving her body so her back was faced slightly towards Jin.

Bri was not one for teasing (or really any type of social interaction). She just wanted to eat her food, leave, and then train with her trusty sword for another hard-core training session with some Ares kids.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 4:31 pm