A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Snowfall on the Courtyard

Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female
    Number of posts : 33821
    Registration date : 2010-07-13

Snowfall on the Courtyard Empty Snowfall on the Courtyard

Post by Steve Rogers 12/23/2017, 12:30 am

Sonya:

It was three days before Christmas and the air seemed to match the season. Christmas lights strung up around the cabins, the ground covered in snow, heavy snowflakes falling from the sky. Sonya peaked around the corner of Minor War God's cabin (she'd been sitting, perched on a warm electrical box behind said cabin) and grinned. She was very much unaccustomed to the snow (as made evident by her clothing; she lacked a jacket and shoes, but didn't seem to notice) but loved it nonetheless.

She wasn't supposed to be here, out in the snow. She knew that well. But did she care? No. She was very much determined to enjoy Christmas this year. She was going to dance in the snow and make snow angels and that sort of nonsense.

First order of business: Snowman. Grinning, she knelt in the snow and began to make a snowball first, then piled and packed snow on top of that to make it bigger. She didn't roll it, which was odd, but then again, she was unaccustomed to the snow.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Snowfall on the Courtyard Empty Re: Snowfall on the Courtyard

Post by Morgan Landry 12/23/2017, 8:35 am

OOC: May I jump in?

BIC: "What are you making?" DaeSeon asked, stepping through the snow. Snowflakes clung to her purple braids, melting slowly. She'd changed a bit since her last time here -- different hair colour, clearer skin, more ripped. But right now all that could be seen were two dark eyes peeking from underneath a thick scarf.
    She came to a stop when she realized how beautiful the girl was. You have a girlfriend, she quickly reminded herself. But still, the honey-blonde hair, delicate green patterns and smooth skin were like an aura that took her breath away.
    She had pointed ears, so she was a nymph. DaeSeon stepped forward, hoping the blush on her cheeks would be mistaken for cold. "I'm one of the campers here. DaeSeon, from the Minor War gods side? You can call me Sundae."
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Steve Rogers 12/23/2017, 3:02 pm

OOC Yes! Most definitely!

Sonya:
    The nymph rose to her feet and skittered backwards, startled. Her movements were odd, almost unnatural looking, as when she walked, she placed the ball of her foot down first and the heel second, instead of the normal 'heel, toe' movement most humans used (this action makes her look more like a ballet dancer than anything else.) She'd accidentally crushed the lump of snow she'd been working with, as she moved. However, she didn't seem to notice.

Straightening, the nymph gazed at the strange figure before her. Their face was covered up by a heavy piece of cloth, and Sonya tilted her head in confusion. Was there something wrong with this person that they wanted to cover their face? Scars? Deformity? Or perhaps they're a run away criminal and don't want people to recognize them? That would explain why they were covered with so much thick clothing; perhaps they wanted to hide?

Sonya jumped with the figure--a young woman, it sounded like?--began to speak. Her whole face lit up and, for a split second, the green markings on her face almost seemed to glow. "You can talk!" she exclaimed excitedly.

The crushed project in the snow was completely forgotten as Sonya moved towards the figure and stood close before her (perhaps too close; social skills with humans were never her strong point.) Reaching out, she ever so gently touched the fabric wrapped around the human's face, pointed ears flicking as she tilted her head to one side. The name given seemed lost on her.

"Why do you wear this?" she asked. "Why do you hide your face?"
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 12/24/2017, 8:02 am

DaeSeon tried not to blush too much as the beautiful nymph touched her scarf. The proximity covered her skin in goosebumps. She quickly pulled her woolen scarf down and smiled. "Hey. Yes I can talk, I'm one of the campers here. I'm Sundae," she said. "And that's a scarf, I wear it because it's cold."
    The nymph was beautiful in an ethereal sort of way, the way DaeSeon would expect an angel to look. Otherworldly and golden. You have a girlfriend, she reminded herself again.

Last edited by Morgan Landry on 12/26/2017, 12:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Steve Rogers 12/24/2017, 6:39 pm

Sonya stared at the scarf for a moment then glanced around at the snow and ice around the courtyard, as if seeing it for the very first time. She stared down at her feet then glanced to her hands and agreed, "Yes. It's very cold," After a moment of though, she straightened. "Yes! And you wear that to keep warm. That's a very good idea," she said with a nod. "My name is Sonya," she said and extended a hand. "You are very beautiful, Sundae," she said with a smile. Humans are funny. They never say what they think. Sonya could never understand why they did that.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 12/26/2017, 12:05 pm

DaeSeon tried not to blush too hard. She failed. Struggling to find the words, she mumbled an awkward thank you and pointed at the pile of snow on the ground. "Wanna, uh, wanna build a snowman?"
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Steve Rogers 12/30/2017, 7:33 pm

Sonya's eyes went wide in realization. She turned around and stared at the ground and her shoulders sunk, disheartened. She cursed in a foreign language (Greek most likely) and kicked the snow. "My snowman," she mumbled, disheartened. After a moment, she thought to herself and turned around and nodded. "Yes," she said. "I would love to,"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/28/2024, 1:34 pm