A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Sacrificing to the gods (private for me & Finn)

Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Sacrificing to the gods (private for me & Finn) Empty Sacrificing to the gods (private for me & Finn)

Post by Morgan Landry 4/9/2018, 7:27 am

Sasha made a point of going to the temple hill at least once a week; she called it 'going to church'. With a little carrier bag filled with treats from the 'Offerings & Sacrifices' aisle, she was trudging up the path, nodding along to a fizzy pop song. Today was a perfect day: clear sky, glowing sun, not one gust of wind. After marching in formation for most of the afternoon, bent under the weight of her armor and backpack, Sasha was ready to jump into the lake.

Last edited by Morgan Landry on 4/27/2018, 9:20 am; edited 1 time in total
    FinnsRainbow
    FinnsRainbow

Male
    Number of posts : 264
    Registration date : 2017-07-04

Sacrificing to the gods (private for me & Finn) Empty Re: Sacrificing to the gods (private for me & Finn)

Post by FinnsRainbow 4/26/2018, 12:03 pm

Lillie really wasn't sure how to feel about her dad. Mars was like, the OG god of the Roman pantheon. He had more street cred than Jupiter and the divi combined, which was saying something. But weirdly enough, Lillie wasn't crazy about him. She kept glancing at her tattoo, blinking in the sun, as if she wasn't quite sure it was real.

Why'd you have to go, huh? she thought, glaring at the statue of her godly dad flexing a melon-sized biceps. Why'd you leave us behind? Why'd you leave mum behind?.... with him?

She was so busy dramatically staring at the statue that she barely noticed the girl walking up with a carrier bag. Lillie quickly popped her headphones out and took a step back to let her do her offerings.

Last edited by FinnsRainbow on 7/26/2023, 11:14 am; edited 2 times in total
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Sacrificing to the gods (private for me & Finn) Empty Re: Sacrificing to the gods (private for me & Finn)

Post by Morgan Landry 4/27/2018, 9:27 am

"Oh hi, don't worry about me," Sasha said, sprinkling the flames with bacon strips. "Just- (she added pancakes) doing my regular (drizzled maple syrup) sacrifices. Good morning!"
    The other girl definitely didn't look like she was having fun. She was a bit taller than her, with dark hair and the build of an early fighter. She reminded her of a rocker chick. "You don't look too happy," Sasha tentatively said. "I know we don't know each other but... what's up?"
    FinnsRainbow
    FinnsRainbow

Male

Post by FinnsRainbow 5/3/2018, 8:28 am

Lillie spared the girl a look. She was small, chubby, with golden brown skin and pastel stars on her shirt. Fourth or fifth Cohort, she remembered. "You got bees in your hair," she said for starters.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 5/7/2018, 8:24 am

"Um... yes? My mother is the goddess of bees - well, one of my mothers is." Sasha passed a hand through her hair and all the bees nudged her fingers as if asking for cuddles. "Why, you got a problem with insects?"
    FinnsRainbow
    FinnsRainbow

Male

Post by FinnsRainbow 5/14/2018, 6:09 pm

"One of your moms?" Lillie frowned. "You got two?"

Last edited by FinnsRainbow on 7/9/2018, 6:39 am; edited 1 time in total
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 5/20/2018, 6:47 pm

"Three actually," Sasha said. "My godly mom is Mellona, but I also have my biological mom, and her wife, my mama." Her mother, Summer Huang, had married when Sasha was eight. Despite initial problems, Sasha warmed up very quickly to her new parent, and could not be happier in their family right now.
    FinnsRainbow
    FinnsRainbow

Male

Post by FinnsRainbow 10/11/2018, 9:45 am

Lillie's eyes almost popped out of her skull. Three mothers?? Was that possible? Her first instinct was to feel sorry for this girl- Lillie had a really rocky relationship with her mother, and associated the word "mum" with pain and disappointment. So three mums…. poor girl. But there was a sense of wonder, relief and almost of... of jealousy? Lillie didn't know why she felt this right now. Are you sure you don't? her heart seemed to say. Cause I think I have a little idea…
    Shut up, Lillie snapped. This was not the time.

"Oh, um," she said, picking up her jaw from the floor. "That's.. progressive, I guess."
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 10/12/2018, 7:17 pm

Sasha frowned disapprovingly. "Progressive? It shouldn't have to be progressive. Women have loved women since the dawn of times, this is not some sort of new notion you limp beetroot!"
    The semigoddess was very protective of her moms and defended LGBT+ causes with life and soul. It was only natural.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/28/2024, 11:33 am