A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Gods (private)

Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Gods (private) Empty Gods (private)

Post by Morgan Landry 5/17/2016, 5:43 pm

Now the Olympian meeting had finally come to an end, Cameron-Pax had decided to retreat into the temple she had on Mount Olympus. It was not as large as Apollo's golden mansion or Venus' extravagant palace, but to Cam, it was more home than anything in the world.
    Wandering amidst all the pure marble and crackling braziers, the goddess made a smoothie appear in her hand and went outside into her gardens. The temperature was warm, the sky mostly clear. Cameron turned into a soft spring breeze and floated down lazily, retaking solid shape on the edge of a fountain. A long mouthful of smoothie later and she tilted her head back in appreciation, eyes closed. Those meetings were often tedious as it was quite hard for her to get her point across -- threats were all around them, believe it or not -- but now she could just relax and enjoy the afternoon. Deservedly.
    Dropping a hand into the fountain, she played around with the cold water for a moment. Mosaics shimmered underneath the surface, detailing moments of Roman history. Ah, the Augustan age. Cameron's favourite era.
    Truth be told, she loved it here. Since she was one of the Horai, goddesses of the seasons, her gardens were always in spring time and bloomed 24/7/365. Everything was just bursting with flowers around here, a controlled extravaganza of vivid colours and delicate shapes that spread a pleasant scent throughout all of the area. A few doves sat in a magnolia tree a few yards away. Cameron snapped out of it suddenly, her glowing white eyes scanning the perimeter. "Who's there?" she asked, ready to take out whoever the intruder was. I mean, it was probably a nymph, they often hung around here. But it also could be something totally different.

Last edited by Morgan Landry on 3/1/2017, 7:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
    redline2400
    redline2400
    Dedicated Member

Male
    Number of posts : 1193
    Registration date : 2015-08-05

Gods (private) Empty Re: Gods (private)

Post by redline2400 5/17/2016, 8:48 pm

OOC: I'm just wondering two things right now: what it's like to have a paranoid train wreck for a mind, and why I decided to sign Dean up for this when there is little to no info on his mom on the web XD Seriously, I can't find anything.

BIC: Dean-Securitas should've realized that sneaking up on Cam wasn't going to be a smart idea, but oh well. Common sense was for those who didn't have forever to live and never to die. "Woah, easy now cowgirl." he coolly replied, still dressed in the armor from before and hands at his shoulders' height; "I'm only here to talk about India." He was in the form of an early 20 something year old, and his eyes were now a tad more blue than before. And they glowed, which was still kind of freaky even after all these years.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 5/18/2016, 4:36 am

Cameron relaxed and dropped her hands. A smile crept onto her face. "I thought we had covered India in the meeting," she said, sitting back down on the fountain's edge. The white and golden piece of marble depicted four dancing nymphs, the water jars at their feet sending cascades of water into the different basins.
    She discretely looked over Dean-Securitas. The god still had the same dark hair as before, though now his eyes glowed a deep shade of blue. Despite their occasional arguments, she'd be a liar if she said she had found a better partner than this god.
    redline2400
    redline2400
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by redline2400 5/18/2016, 5:16 am

As Cam eased up, so did Dean, and he went over to the goddess and sat down next to her. "We covered India, though that was the extent; words in the air, meaning nothing but conversation fodder. Of course, there are other things we can talk about."
    Looking Cameron over, it was easy for Dean to conclude that divinity had only accented the good that was to her. Her hair retained the white dye (and actually looked more natural now) in the switch from
    Cam to Pax, her now glowing white being the only notable difference in terms of external changes. Truthfully, despite it being 74 years since the last time they had a date - before WWIII started, ended, and left America and China in places of high international power - Dean never got over Cam and her paranoid self. Even when she would argue with him over the Illuminati or be at DEFCON 1 with him seconds away from being attacked, a smile never left Dean's face when around her; rather, it just varied in size.

Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 5/19/2016, 6:02 am

Cameron smirked. "I'm listening."

OOC: Sorry short post, I just woke up.
    redline2400
    redline2400
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by redline2400 5/19/2016, 6:17 am

OOC: Well that's two of us who just woke up then.

"You know what, let's save India for a time that isn't now. So, how are the kids doing? Serving the legion with honor and all that?"
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 5/19/2016, 6:58 am

"They're doing fine. Chase got promoted to centurion, but I think Ashton could do a bit better in war games." Cameron often checked in on her descendants, making sure they were doing good and were still on the right side. We don't want anyone wandering off to Camp Half-Blood now do we, or join the Bilderberg Group. "I wish we could visit them some time. I do send them doves every now and then to let them know I watch over them, but they don't always notice."

Last edited by Morgan Landry on 3/1/2017, 7:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
    redline2400
    redline2400
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by redline2400 5/19/2016, 7:22 am

OOC: Of course she's still a conspiracy theorist XD

BIC: "Ah, that's good. Not the whole not noticing the doves part, but everything else is good." Dean was normally one to wait for a cue before diving into his side of a conversation, but he didn't feel like waiting this time. "I'm just happy that Claire finally got out of probatio status, and was early in getting out too."
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 5/19/2016, 7:34 am

OOC: What did you expect :P

BIC: Cam nodded. "She's young, but she's promising. I think she might turn out to be one of the best." Smiling at Dean-Securitas, she finished her smoothie and made the empty cup disappear into thin air. Their first children having turned out demigods and not gods, they had sent them in a crib to New Rome and watched them grow up from afar. Now, after several decades, those children had had children of their own. Cameron felt weird as a grandmother.
    Sure, Dean and her had had a few flings with mortals, and those demigods were also in the Legion -- except Cam's youngest, a girl of seven who was still living with her father. But in the end, they always came back to each other.
    Smirking, Cameron made two guns appear against the fountains -- deathball guns, like the ones they used back in their legionnaire days. "Fancy a game, Deano?" she grinned.
    redline2400
    redline2400
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by redline2400 5/19/2016, 11:20 am

Dean shrugged at Cam's "one of the best" speculation. "Maybe; She's already become a legionnaire after about two months, which is ten better than what I did, so I'm counting on her to go far. Maybe centurion, possibly praetor? Sky's the limit for her." Claire was his second child right now - he had a son who was 40 now and selling insurance out in New Rome and probably wasn't going to have a kid (at least he had a mortal sister back in Iowa) - so he followed the 11 year-old Canadian's escapades closely.

Dean looked over at the acid guns, a smile starting to appear on his face. "Depends. Who's getting 'rekt' today?"

Last edited by redline2400 on 5/19/2016, 11:25 am; edited 1 time in total
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 5/19/2016, 11:25 am

"1 v 1, you against me," she grinned, grabbing her own and resting it over her shoulder. "Your temple, or mine?"
    redline2400
    redline2400
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by redline2400 5/19/2016, 11:30 am

"In that case -" Dean picked up his gun, prematurely switching the safety off - "let's do mine. It's less delicate anyway."

OOC: Why do I keep walking into doors that have no knob? (Translation: Why must I keep walking into scenarios that require a bit more than just one-eighth of a webpage for background on Securitas?)
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 5/19/2016, 11:39 am

OOC: I can do a 3 languages research and PM you what I find?
    redline2400
    redline2400
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by redline2400 5/19/2016, 11:48 am

OOC: Oh no no no no no; no need to do that.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 5/19/2016, 12:02 pm

OOC: You sure? Cause I don't mind.
    redline2400
    redline2400
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by redline2400 5/19/2016, 12:06 pm

OOC: If you really, truly want to and don't have to do anything like studying for finals, go right ahead.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 5/20/2016, 7:11 pm

Cameron smirked and stood up, fading away in a shimmer only to reappear on the front steps of Securitas' temple. The golden doors were chiseled with depictions of antique Rome, tranquil palm gardens and olive trees, two strong columns supporting the outer porch. After greeting the nymphs hanging out in front of it, Cameron knocked on the door then went in.
    redline2400
    redline2400
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by redline2400 5/20/2016, 8:44 pm

When Cameron walked in, the first thing she should have noticed was the relaxed, laid back atmosphere around the whole temple. She should've noticed the various couches and hammocks set up around the interior, ready for whatever nymph decided to hang around while Dean was out. She should've noticed the various decorations of palm leafs, cornucopias, and the occasional hasta attached to the wall.

But the first thing she noticed would've been a loud "OPEN FIRE!" coming from behind a couch and some blind-fired balls of acid coming at her at some too-high-to-be-legal FPS.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/18/2024, 8:23 pm