A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

We’re going to F*cking (Private)

Rick Sanchez
    Rick Sanchez
    Dedicated Member

Male
    Number of posts : 1520
    Registration date : 2015-10-06

We’re going to F*cking (Private) Empty We’re going to F*cking (Private)

Post by Rick Sanchez 6/7/2018, 1:05 pm

The moment he read about it, Rick knew what he had to do.

He brushed up his already crappy German, packed everything in a single backpack, put on a red shirt underneath a leather jacket, paired with jeans, then headed out. His first destination was the Hecate Cabin, obviously. Rey was in France, so he couldn’t take her on this adventure. Thus, he knew the perfect substitute.

“Haley! Open the bloody door. We’re going on a field trip!” He yelled up a window, while spamming the door bell several times.
    HaleyTheRandom
    HaleyTheRandom
    Meme Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 929
    Registration date : 2015-01-14

We’re going to F*cking (Private) Empty Re: We’re going to F*cking (Private)

Post by HaleyTheRandom 6/7/2018, 4:10 pm

Haley had been enjoying secluding herself, currently laying on her bed, ear buds in as always. She was quiet comfy just being by herself, staring at the cealing. Until the door bell rang, that was. She planned on staying right where she was until she heard an all to familiar voice call her name. She groans, turned off her music, and walked to the door.

The young woman opened the door woth her right hand, placing the left on her hip with a look of annoyance as she seen who awaited her on the other side. Rick. Oh joy.

"What in Olympus's name are you talking about?"
    Rick Sanchez
    Rick Sanchez
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Rick Sanchez 6/7/2018, 5:32 pm

“Pack your bags. Dress in something nice. We’re going on an adventure, and I mean right now, Hales. I’ll tell you where we’re heading when we get on the plane, but right now, get yourself ready.” he explained everything, speaking insanely fast as well, though just barely slow enough for her to understand.

“Don’t worry about your other stuff that you have to do, if you have any at all. I’ll improvise and get you all set up if you need. Right now, I need a companion for my road trip, and since Rey is in Paris at this moment, my best friend would be a second option.”
    HaleyTheRandom
    HaleyTheRandom
    Meme Queen

Female

Post by HaleyTheRandom 6/7/2018, 9:22 pm

Haley looked shocked. Best friend? Okay, this was news to her. She and Rick exchanged witty banter, sarcasm, and messed with each other constantly.... yeah, she supposed they were at least friends. She hesitated for a moment. She was worried that he would get her and himself in trouble if she went, but if she didn't go with him, he would have no one to restrain him.

"Fine. Give me ten minutes," she said, sighing as she turned away from the door. She grabbed ber drawstring bag, walked over to her dresser, and started shoving various pieces of clothing into it. Her phone, mp3, notebook, a few pens, ambrosia, nectar, drachamas, mortal money, a few water bottles and a large bag of trail mix went in as well. She strapped on her sword, and stuck her throwing knives into the sleeves of her jacket, open to show her Godsmack t-shirt underneath. Mentally double checking her list, she bent down and grabbed a second pair of converse from under her bed. You never could tell what was going to happen. She stuck them in the bag as well, before grabbing a blanket off her bed and shoving it in there. It really helped having an unfillable bag. Haley silently thanked her mother as she walked to the door, looked up at Rick determinedly, and said: "Well? What are you waiting for? Let's do this."
    Rick Sanchez
    Rick Sanchez
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Rick Sanchez 6/8/2018, 1:41 am

“Ew, why do you have an MP3? You know you could play music perfectly from your phone, right? It’s 2018. But alright, let’s go!”

They headed off, trekking down the path towards the camp entrance. Today was a quiet day, and thus, there were relatively few campers seen, despite it being summer and would normally be filled with people coming from school.

As soon as they got out to the road, Rick called for a taxi. The two boarded it, and the vehicle began rolling towards the airport. The sun shone on the clear blue skies. Rick liked it.

“Okay, Hales, we’re going to F*cking.” he announced suddenly, as they got off the car at the airport.
    HaleyTheRandom
    HaleyTheRandom
    Meme Queen

Female

Post by HaleyTheRandom 6/8/2018, 1:52 pm

Haley looked at him quizzicaly as he comment on her having an MP3. Sure, they were outdated, and she knew she could use her phone, but what if her phone broke? Then she'd have a backup plan for listening to her music. It made sense to here anyway.

Walking down the path and getting in the car, she had to admit she was enjoying the sun. When they got to the airport, she stepped out of the taxi and gave Rick a look of pure shock an confusion. "We're going where?"
    Rick Sanchez
    Rick Sanchez
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Rick Sanchez 6/8/2018, 5:29 pm

“F*cking. It’s a small town in Western Austria, right next to the German border. That’s where we’re heading first: to Germany, then take a car down to the Austrian side and go to F*cking.”

The two quickly got checked in and waited at the terminal. “I think it will be a f*cking amazing trip, aye, Hales?” Rick sarcastically remarked, bumping Haley’s arm with his elbow. He knew perfectly well that out of all the people, she’d be the one to catch up on his sarcasm the fastest: that’s why they were friends.
    HaleyTheRandom
    HaleyTheRandom
    Meme Queen

Female

Post by HaleyTheRandom 6/9/2018, 2:17 pm

Oh wow. When Rick said road trip, she figured he ment something a few states away. Not on the other side of the freaking world. She slapped his arm with the back of hand. "Dude," she whisper shouted. "What the actual f*ck are you tbinking?! I don't have a passport, no one but us knows where we're going and you... what the Hell, man?!"

She glared at him when he bumped her arm. "Just f*cking peachy...."
    Rick Sanchez
    Rick Sanchez
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Rick Sanchez 6/9/2018, 3:01 pm

“Relax.” he bumped her arm again, chuckling. “This is the 21st century. Nothing can go wrong. See, think about this: how do you think you got past that check-in counter? It’s not a good quote, but it’s accurate: The twenty first century is a digital book. Zola taught HYDRA how to read it.. When you’re with me, absolutely nothing can go wrong.”

Except, from personal experiences, he knew perfectly well that when anyone’s with him, everything can go wrong in an instant.

Eh, he thought.
    HaleyTheRandom
    HaleyTheRandom
    Meme Queen

Female

Post by HaleyTheRandom 6/9/2018, 3:31 pm

She calmed down slightly, though she was still tense. "Fine. But I still have no idea how to speak German our Austrian or whatever I need to speak." Haley thought for a moment. "Do you know German? Pleas tell me you know how to communicate in F*cking so we don't end up in a complete mess."
    Rick Sanchez
    Rick Sanchez
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Rick Sanchez 6/9/2018, 4:57 pm

“Mate.” he turned to look at her as they both boarded the plane and took their seats, expressing a bit of sarcastic shock that she could make such a remark. “We’re best friends.”

Rick continued in his usual arrogant voice. “As you may or may not recall, I speak 17 languages: English, Ancient Greek, modern Greek, French, Spanish, Italian, Klingon, Portuguese, Latin, Swedish, Russian, Turkish, Japanese, Korean, Mandarin, some Hindi, and last but not least, German. Do you think I’d drag you halfway across the world to a country whose language I do not speak? Also, ja, natürlich kenn ich Deutsch, aber es komplett Scheiße ist. But eh.” he shrugged. “Gut genug, um am Leben zu bleiben.”
    HaleyTheRandom
    HaleyTheRandom
    Meme Queen

Female

Post by HaleyTheRandom 6/10/2018, 5:33 pm

As they boarded the plane, a few people bumped into Haley, or she bumped into them. Either way, they received a glare. She listened to what he had to say, though she didn't understand half of it due to it being in another language. As she say die, she turned her attention to the flight attendant and fastened hwr seat belt. "Let's just hope the plane doesn't crash then...."
    Rick Sanchez
    Rick Sanchez
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Rick Sanchez 6/10/2018, 5:56 pm

“Ah, Hales, don’t tempt fate here. Literally.” he strapped on his seatbelts after tucking his bag in the compartment. He took out a cigarette from his pocket, along with a lighter.

“Sir, you’re not allowed to smoke in here. I’m afraid I’m gonna have to confiscate that, per airline policy.”

“Oh, it’s not actually a cigarette. Watch.” Rick inhaled, then breathed out

nothing.

“It’s a little something that would make your breath smells less like sh*t. The lighter is actually a—“

He flipped it, and the sound of an airhorn blared through the entire airplane. Passengers (literally) jumped from their seats.

“Sir, I will have to confiscate that regardlessly.”

“Okay, then.” he handed both to the attendant, before pulling out another “cigarette”.

“You want one?” he turned to Hales, holding out a third one that he retrieved from his pocket, at the same time as the pilot announcing the plane’s taking off.
    HaleyTheRandom
    HaleyTheRandom
    Meme Queen

Female

Post by HaleyTheRandom 6/10/2018, 6:22 pm

As soon as he started his shenanigans, she turned in her seat to glare at him. Why was he doing this.... again? Oh, right. It was Rick. When the flight attendant threatened to take the 'cigarette' she glared at him even harder. When he caused the loud, unnessecary sound, she slapped him on the arm. Was he trying to get them kicked off the plane?

"Dude. No. I want you to stop acting like an idiot. Preferably now."
    Rick Sanchez
    Rick Sanchez
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Rick Sanchez 6/10/2018, 6:30 pm

“Relax, Hales. I may act like an idiot 22/7, two for sleeps, but I keep things right under control enough.” Rick shrugged, inhaling his “cigarette” as the plane turned 45 degrees, meaning it has taken off and is making the ascent.

“Can you—nevermind, I got it.” he reached into the backpack under her seat and took out a slightly different looking “lighter”. He sprayed it on the end of the cigarette. “This thing will basically knock me unconscious, basically sleep, until th—ughh.”

He hadn’t finished the sentence before the drugs kicked in and he collapsed, rather gloriously, into sleep, the “cigarette” and the lighter being immediately confiscated again by a passing flight attendant.
    HaleyTheRandom
    HaleyTheRandom
    Meme Queen

Female

Post by HaleyTheRandom 6/11/2018, 11:32 am

She sat back in her seat as the plane began to take off, slightly uneasy. Haley was truly regretting her decision to come along with her friend. But she couldn't blame him. After all, she was the one who made the conscious decision to come along. She did her best to sleep, but just like when she tried to do so at night, she couldn't. That was a side affect of your brain never shutting up.

She laughed quietly to herself when the flight attendant came around and confiscated his things anyway. He was going to be ticked off about that. Once the plane landed, she shook Ricks shoulder gently. He was drooling. "Hey man, wake up. We're here."
    Rick Sanchez
    Rick Sanchez
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Rick Sanchez 6/12/2018, 4:03 pm

“WHOA, SH*T FIDDLESTIC—ugh, where are we?”

He looked out the window. It was the crack of dawn, and the plane was making its descent towards the airport in Berlin, Germany. The pilot began in both English and German.

“Good morning, ladies and gentlemen. We are now approaching Schönefeld International Airport in Berlin, Germany. The temperature is 22 degrees Celsius, 72 degrees Fahrenheit for the peasants. To your right, you can see the city itself. To your left, you can see some people getting tortur—sorry, I mean, you can see several passengers from Germania Airlines, and I urge you to give them a wave to show them what a wonderful time we have over here.”

The plane finally hit the runway, before it began to slow down and steadily made its way towards the airport.

“Alright, ladies and gentlemen.” said the flight attendant, pushing a trolley. “I’m collecting all your cups, bowls, trash, your wives, everything you need throwing out. In the bin, please.”

“Wow, we’re pretty lucky, huh?” Rick smirked at the flight crew’s pure savagery.
    HaleyTheRandom
    HaleyTheRandom
    Meme Queen

Female

Post by HaleyTheRandom 6/12/2018, 5:48 pm

Paying full attention to what the flight attendees were saying, Haley looked out the window. The view of the city from over head was simply breath taking, the colors if the sunrise playing on the natural colors of the buildings. All around them there was rustling as people grabbed their trash and resituated. The young woman smiled slightly at the remarks the flight attendees made about rhe other airlines and such.

She turned to Rick, a playful gleam in her eye. "Indeed we are," she replied as the attendant pushing the trolley stopped at their seats. "I don't suppose you have enough room left in there for him, do you?"
    Rick Sanchez
    Rick Sanchez
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Rick Sanchez 6/23/2018, 4:59 pm

OOC: Sorry for the late reply lmfao

BIC:

“Are you sure, Schatz? I doubt I can try on your size, but oh well.”

The flight attendant chuckled a bit before pushing the trolley ahead to collect the rubbish further.

The two grabbed their belongings and quickly left the terminal, out into the busy and bustling airport. Conversations both in German and English could be heard. After all, this is an international terminal, with many foreigners around.

“This is the fun part: we’re hitchhiking! Because I’m insanely cheap.” he said enthusiastically.
    HaleyTheRandom
    HaleyTheRandom
    Meme Queen

Female

Post by HaleyTheRandom 6/29/2018, 7:52 pm

Haleys facial expression was now one of shock as she carried her bag over her shoulder. "You've gotta be fu**ing kidding me Rick!" She sighed before mumbling to herself. "Why did I ever agree to this..."

OOC: Lmao. You're good, bro. Sorry for my shortness.
    Rick Sanchez
    Rick Sanchez
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Rick Sanchez 7/5/2018, 5:38 pm

“Yeah, I’m kidding.” he almost choked on himself laughing. “You should’ve seen your verdammte face—but anyway, we’re going on a road trip in something a little fancy, just for the heck of it.”

Rick led Haley down to the airport parking lot.

“It cost me around 200 thousand dollars to buy it and carry it over here, but it was really worth it. It was stolen money anyway, but behold:

He walked over to a car that had a gray sheet draped over it.

the car that got a kid to almost f*ck his Mum.”

The DeLorean time machine. Just for the f*cking heck of it. “Yeah, it was really simple. About half a hundred thousand dollars off of a website that made Back to the Future DeLorean replicas for the car, then the rest to bring it over, although I’m beginningas to think I was overcharged. Ah, well. Get in. And don’t scratch it, she’s brand new.”

He meant every word in that last sentence. He opened the passenger door and set himself upon the seat, tucking his belongings under the glove compartment, while taking the keys from his pocket and flinging it over to his friend.

“Yup, Hales. You’re driving. The iPad with Google Maps on the dashboard should help you figure out where to go. I’ll take over when you die of tiredness, but otherwise, let’s hit the pedal to the metal.”

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/26/2024, 4:11 pm