A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+5
Ace of Spades
Kristal Meth
Daniel
Kendall
Steve Rogers
9 posters

Laurina's Characters

Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 43512
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Laurina's Characters - Page 9 Empty Re: Laurina's Characters

Post by Kendall 3/2/2012, 3:02 pm

.... You might want to clear that up a bit.
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female
    Number of posts : 33821
    Registration date : 2010-07-13

Post by Steve Rogers 3/2/2012, 3:05 pm

I haven't actually thought of it yet.
    I was just going to have her figure it out, as like her quest in life...?
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 3/2/2012, 9:17 pm

Approved.
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Laurina's Characters - Page 9 Empty Cody

Post by Steve Rogers 3/10/2012, 7:28 pm

Camille left

Cody

Name: Cody Brigham
    Eyes: gold
    Hair: golden brown
    Height: 3' 3"
    Body Type: frail, small, malnourished
    Skin Color: tan
    God Parent: Epione
    Mortal Parent: Toby Brigham
    Country of Origin: America 
    Pets: none
    Talents:he's sweet, makes friends, cheering people up
    Weapon**: none
    Flaws: Blind, he has arthritis so he's in pain a lot, he's always scared because he and his mother were abused and beaten by her husband, he's diabetic but doesn't know it
    Powers(must relate to god parent; optional): none
    Life Before CHB*: his father, Toby was a horrible man. a year after he was born, he married Katherine, who only married Toby to protect Cody. Toby beat the both of them frequently. Katherine  ran away with him. She found out about camp half blood and took him there. When they got there, they were attacked, and Cody got really hurt. Katherine pushed Cody to safety inside the border then was killed. Cody still doesn't know she's dead.
    RP Example*: I didn't know where I was. I felt hot and cold at the same time. And I hurt everywhere.  I heard voices. I sucked my thumb for comfort. I began to cry
    Any notes about your characters
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 3/10/2012, 7:32 pm

Approved.
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Laurina's Characters - Page 9 Empty New caracter (sort of)

Post by Steve Rogers 3/31/2012, 4:57 pm

Cody left

Name: Clytemnestra
    Eyes: Ghostly translucent blue
    Hair: Blonde
    Height: 5’7”
    Body Type: lean, very muscular, extremely flexible and agile
    Skin Color: pale
    God Parent: Astrape
    Mortal Parent: none she can remember
    Country of Origin: Russia
    Pets: Aegisthis a mamuahi snake, Medusa, a tiger snake
    Talents: she’s really strong, an elegant fighter, ridiculously flexile. Like a cat. 
    Weapon**: Two CB, one is a curtana, the other is a curved shamshir. She also has a CB set of six daggers of varying sizes, and a CB bullwhip. All of her weapons can be electrified. 
    Flaws: shes crazy.!she gets angry easily, trusts no one, overly cocky, color blind, she’s missing one ear, and there are thick scars covering her face that make it difficulty for her to see. Suffers from PTSD (post traumatic stress disorder) which attributes to her violence. She's also just insane.
    Powers(must relate to god parent; optional): She can shoot balls of electricity of varying sizes, the maximum being a bit bigger than a basketball, 20x a day. She can shoot lightning bolts out of her finger tips 15x a day. She can also create a wall of lightning to use as a shield, maximum size being 4x4 feet, 3x a day The walls aren't that painful. It gives a nasty jolt that hurts and absorbs the blows that come into contact with it. The balls hurt more and usually leaves a second degree burn, as they explode when they come into contact with something. The explosion is enough to give an aweful burn and hurt, but can't blow anything apart. The bolts give off a really nasty shock that causes sever pain and a 2nd to 3rd degree burn.
    Life Before CHB*: After being abandoned at age three she was raised by a group of thugs who took care of her only because people would give her anything because they felt sorry for her. She grew up knowing no love, as all the love was pounded out of her daily. She became accustomed to stealing things. She grew strong growing up in such a dangerous place. She soon became a world renowned thief and wasn’t afraid to kill the people that got in her way. However she couldn’t take the abuse anymore and murdered the thugs who raised her. She has a hatred of men ever since.
    RP Example*: I rose from my bunk and stared blankly at the wall. I was bored so I exited the building walking boredly into the courtyard. I cracked my neck. I see a stupid boy about my age. I walk over to him and pickpocket him. He didn’t even notice. I frown and electrocute him. Call me sick. I don't care, I love my life. 
    Any notes about your characters: she is the reincarnation of Krystal however she doesn’t know it. Has a thick Russian accent.

Last edited by Agent LastWish on 3/31/2012, 11:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 3/31/2012, 5:02 pm

How many of her bolts does it take to knock somebody out?
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Steve Rogers 3/31/2012, 5:22 pm

Wall: it can't knock someone out
    Balls: 7-12 times
    Bolts: 3-7 times

It depends on the person's stamina, endurance and whatnot
    Daniel
    Daniel
    Lead
    Grizzled Ancient
    Bittervet

Male
    Number of posts : 19601

Post by Daniel 3/31/2012, 10:46 pm

I do not see how a wall of lightning is physically possible.
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Steve Rogers 3/31/2012, 11:00 pm

It's not really like a wall of "lightning" persay, it's more like a wall, well actually for like a field of electricity generated between two point, with to two points being her hands, then projected in front of her.
    Daniel
    Daniel
    Lead
    Grizzled Ancient
    Bittervet

Male

Post by Daniel 3/31/2012, 11:02 pm

Like two large Tesla coils that are close to each other?
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Steve Rogers 3/31/2012, 11:10 pm

Yes! Exactly like that!! =D
    Daniel
    Daniel
    Lead
    Grizzled Ancient
    Bittervet

Male

Post by Daniel 3/31/2012, 11:18 pm

Could you lower the number times that she can use her wall ability. At the moment, it seem a tad bit overpowered.
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Steve Rogers 3/31/2012, 11:23 pm

Is three times a day okay?
    Daniel
    Daniel
    Lead
    Grizzled Ancient
    Bittervet

Male

Post by Daniel 3/31/2012, 11:24 pm

Yep.
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Steve Rogers 3/31/2012, 11:24 pm

Awesome!!
    Edited
    Daniel
    Daniel
    Lead
    Grizzled Ancient
    Bittervet

Male

Post by Daniel 3/31/2012, 11:44 pm

Approved
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Laurina's Characters - Page 9 Empty Lysander

Post by Steve Rogers 4/3/2012, 6:23 pm

Cassandra died
    Demigod Form:

Name: Lysander
    Eyes: golden amber
    Hair: silky golden brown
    Height: 5' 10
    Body Type: lean
    Skin Color: light tan
    God Parent: Iris
    Mortal Parent: unknown
    Country of Origin: costa rica
    Pets: Aura, a spider monkey. Flight, a messanger hawk
    Talents: he's patient and an awesome fighter
    Weapon**: a cb sword with a rainbow ribbon wrapped around the hilt. A bow and arrow. Cb. The arrows leave a rainbow trail. The rainbow doesn't do anything but looks cool.
    Flaws: he vey easily distracted, constantly reminded about his older sister and is very very sad and distraught, his left arm is paralyzed
    Powers(must relate to god parent; optional): he can create rainbows. The rainbows are solid, translucent and can be walked on. They melt after 3 min, and can be shattered like glass. The maximum size is 10 feet long, one foot wide, and one inch thick. Not really for attacking, just walking across. This can e done 3x a day
    Life Before CHB*: He was left on his fathers door step by his mother. His father however, did not want him. He ran away from the orphanage with twelve other kids, to costa rica. He lived with them in a home made hut in the forest for several years. He later rescued a half blood in the forest that was attacked by a panther. He brought him to ChB when she was fifteen. He brought Aurora  with him so he  wouldn't forget costa rica. At CHB he adopted Flight and used him to send messages to his friends in costa rica
    RP Example*: I ran to he forest with Flight on my shoulder. If anyone found out I was doing this, I'd be dead. "Sh," I whisper. I tak out a string and a tiny scroll from my pocket. I brush Flight's feathers. I tie the note to Flight's leg. "Send this to Rafael." I whisper, releasing him into the air. "be safe!"
    Any notes about your characters: He is a direct defendant of the Trojans and she is very proud of his lineage. He's also related to Presidant Lincon.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 4/3/2012, 7:12 pm

Approved.
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Laurina's Characters - Page 9 Empty Yep

Post by Steve Rogers 4/10/2012, 6:25 pm

Cody left

Name: Clytemnestra
    Eyes: Ghostly translucent blue
    Hair: Blonde
    Height: 5’7”
    Body Type: lean, very muscular, extremely flexible and agile
    Skin Color: pale
    God Parent: Astrape
    Mortal Parent: none she can remember
    Country of Origin: Russia
    Pets: Aegisthis a mamuahi snake
    Talents: she’s really strong, an elegant fighter, ridiculously flexile. Like a cat. 
    Weapon**: Two CB, one is a curtana, the other is a curved shamshir. She also has a CB set of six daggers of varying sizes, and a CB bullwhip. All of her weapons can be electrified. 
    Flaws: she's shy. She has no recollection of her past life. She gets guilty easily, color blind, she’s missing one ear, and there are thick scars covering her face that make it difficulty for her to see.
    Powers(must relate to god parent; optional): She can shoot lightning bolts out of her finger tips 12x a day. The bolts give off a nasty shock that causes sever pain and a 2nd to 3rd degree burn.  They can knock someone out between 3-7 bolts depending on the person's stamina and whatnot.
    Life Before CHB*: After being abandoned at age three she was raised by a group of thugs who took care of her only because people would give her anything because they felt sorry for her. She grew up knowing no love, as all the love was pounded out of her daily. She became accustomed to stealing things. She grew strong growing up in such a dangerous place. She soon became a world renowned thief and wasn’t afraid to kill the people that got in her way. However she couldn’t take the abuse anymore and murdered the thugs who raised her. She ran away o America. One year before she got to camp, she lost her memory, and had to start her life over, knowing nothing but her name. She turned her life around completely. She volunteers at the soup kitchen every single night at 7pm. She visits Primary children's hospital three times a week. And volunteers at the animal shelter almost every morning up until 1pm
    RP Example*: I rose from my my bunk where I was sleeping. The sun was just beginning to disappear. I slipped on a jacket and ran outside. I got in a taxi and asked the man to take me to the soup kitchen. I gave him the money: a little extra because he was a very nice man. I smiled and ran into the building.
    Any notes about your characters: she is the reincarnation of Clytemnestra however she doesn’t know it. Has a thick Russian accent.
    Daniel
    Daniel
    Lead
    Grizzled Ancient
    Bittervet

Male

Post by Daniel 4/10/2012, 7:50 pm

Approved.
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Laurina's Characters - Page 9 Empty Liam Spencer

Post by Steve Rogers 4/14/2012, 7:00 pm

Name: Liam Spencer
    Eyes: bright, big brown eyes
    Hair: long, sleek, dark brown
    Height: 5'10"
    Body Type: lean, very muscular, six pack
    Skin Color: tan
    God Parent: Aphrodite
    Mortal Parent: Jacob Spencer
    Country of Origin: USA
    Pets: A 5 foot long, tame, adult alligator named Cain
    Talents: he's as good as any Hephaestus kid when it comes to building things. He's really smart and REALLY strong. He's also got an amazing aim (great with a bow and arrow)
    Weapon**: bow and 12 arrows, two schiavana  swords, all CB
    Flaws: He gets guilty easy, and feels extreme guilt all the time because of the death of his father, although he's in denial about it. He's got Arthritis that flares up badly on occasion. He's got really, REALLY bad heart and lung problems that he doesn't know about. He also colorblind
    Powers(must relate to god parent; optional): None
    Life Before CHB*: He was raised in a small town in Colorado until his father died in a car crash taking him to baseball practice when he was 8. He was moved to Florida then, and lived with several foster homes. He found an alligator egg when he was 9 and hatched it, keeping it as his secret pet. As the thing grew, he built it a large enclosure in the Everglades where no one could find it. Then he snuck it on a train and ran away to CBH when it was found.
    RP Example*: I ran into the forest to check on Cain. Hey, I wasn't that worried. I've seen people with even weirder pets. Besides, Cain was tame. He wouldnt attack anyone. Well, unless they pissed him off. And I was sure no one would be brave enough to get close to him. After all, he was an alligator.
    Any notes about your characters: 
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 4/15/2012, 1:16 pm

Approved.
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Laurina's Characters - Page 9 Empty Randi Thirteen

Post by Steve Rogers 5/9/2012, 6:17 pm

Name: Randi "Borg Queen" Thirteen
    Eyes: bright blue that glow like flashlights when she gets upset.
    Hair: none, she's bald from cancer treatment, though she has different wigs that she wears.
    Height: 5' 6"
    Body Type: thin, lots of scars, both her arms and legs are robotic. 
    Skin Color: pale caucasion
    God Parent: Apollo
    Mortal Parent: Linda Thirteen
    Country of Origin: USA
    Pets: Raven named Corvus
    Talents: she's a gifted violinist and singer. She's got a great memory. She loves Shakespeare and she knows all of his plays by heart. 
    Weapon**: CB bow and arrows. CB miscordia
    Flaws: Because's she's gone through so much, she's become reckless. She often speaks her mind which gets her into trouble. She's not afraid of anything anymore which also gets her into trouble. She can't eat anything because her digestive track is paralyzed, which means she always has to carry around an IV bag in a backpack. She's sort of ashamed of her bionic arms and legs. She's always considered herself an outcast and doesn't really know how to talk to people. 
    Powers(must relate to god parent; optional): she can create orbs of light 15x a day. The orbs can take different shapes other than just spheres (ie. A rose). The biggest thing she could create would have a max height of 5 inches A max width of 5 inches and a max thickness of 5 inches. The orbs of light last about three minutes unless thrown at something. They can cause a first or second degree burn if touched.
    Life Before CHB*: She's survived a lot in her life. Over the corse of her life she's had cancer (leukimia) three times. Her parents died in a car crash, taking her to a check up after surviving cancer a second time, when she was ten years old. She was severly injured in the wreck, loosing both her arms and legs. She was in critical condition for weeks because she needed a heart transeplant and had to wait for a donor. After receiving the transplant, she went into a coma for a year. Upon awaking, it was discovered that she had a tumor in her brain. It was sucsessfully removed with brain surgery, however it left her digestive track paralyzed. Her final trial came a year before she arrived at camp, when she was thirteen. She found out she had cancer a third time and agressive treatment was started. It nearly killed her but she survived. Now she's six months 100% cancer free, and expected to live a long, long life.
    RP Example*: I wake up as the sun peeks through the window. I yawn wide. Corvus mimicks my movements but I quickly shoo him away. Slowly, I sat up. I sifted through my backpack. I injected a cocktail of medications and nutrients into my IV bag. I slung the backpack over my shoulder and skipped out, whistling. 
    Any notes about your characters: Despite her nick name "Borg Queen", she's very kind and adorable.
    Kristal Meth
    Kristal Meth
    Retired Admin
    The Dancing Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 5726

Post by Kristal Meth 5/9/2012, 7:23 pm

Can she create 15 orbs(or whatever) all at once or does she have to wait a certain amount of time between each use?
    did you have an open slot or kill off another character?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/20/2024, 1:46 pm