A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+3
Kristal Meth
Kendall
Chuck
7 posters

Elle's characters (old)

Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 43512
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Elle's characters (old) - Page 3 Empty Re: Elle's characters (old)

Post by Kendall 1/10/2011, 6:22 pm

Approved.
    Chuck
    Chuck
    Pokemon

Female
    Number of posts : 21941
    Registration date : 2010-03-13

Elle's characters (old) - Page 3 Empty Arthur

Post by Chuck 1/17/2011, 3:34 pm

Name: Arthur Pendragon
    Eyes: blue
    Hair: blonde
    Height: 5' 10"
    Body Type: Strong, but not prominent muscles
    Skin Color: average caucasian
    God Parent: Athena
    Mortal Parent: Uther Pendragon
    Country of Origin: England
    Pets: none
    Talents: horseback riding, sword fighting, good leader, can weild just about any weapon, kind-hearted, just
    Preffered Weapon: A balanced sword
    Flaws: A "prat", thinks he's better than everyone else, arrogant, spoiled
    Powers: none
    Life Before CHB: Arthur lived in a mansion with his father, who was the CEO of a large orginization. He was home-schooled and trained nearly since birth to kill. Arthur lived a life of luxary until (to his dismay) Uther brought him to camp. Since he has been used to a life of posh, he despises having to share quarters with anyone else. He knows how to defend himself with just about any weapon.
    RP Example: Arthur walked into the arena, swinging his sword. He attacked one of the training dummies with several quick blows. He leaped back and then stabbed at it. He pulled back and swung at it again with one, feirce blow. Arthur left with satisfaction.
    notes: --
    Haiden
    Haiden
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female
    Number of posts : 25815
    Registration date : 2010-01-10

Post by Haiden 1/17/2011, 3:44 pm

APPROVED
    APPROVED
    APPROVED
    APPROVED
    APPROVED
    APPROVED
    APPROVED
    APPROVED
    Chuck
    Chuck
    Pokemon

Female

Elle's characters (old) - Page 3 Empty Gabriel Blackburn

Post by Chuck 1/30/2011, 2:50 am

Name: Gabriel Blackburn
    Eyes: brown
    Hair: black and gothic
    Height: 5'11"
    Body Type: muscular
    Skin Color: pale, almost white
    God Parent: Adikia (goddess of injustice and wrong-doing)
    Mortal Parent: Unknown
    Country of Origin: US
    Talents: stalking, staying hidden when he wants to, knife combat, analyzing people
    Weapon: a CB switchblade
    Flaws: inconsiderate, rude, emotion-less, has a hard time differing right from wrong, selfish, quick to judge
    Life Before CHB: Gabriel found himself with the wrong groups of people. His selfish nature got him into drugs and some very strange things. He has killed just out of spite. Gabriel was a loner most of the time, not like he needed company. He had been kicked out of several orphanages because he was such a trouble-maker and never seemed to stay in one place for more than a month. Gabriel didn't let it bother him, however and kept himself busy with a consistent criminal record.
    RP Example: Gabriel looked around the courtyard from the shadows of the forest's edge. He looked at several people and analyzed their physical features. He saw a bubbly blonde girl talking with a cool-headed brunette and a younger red-headed boy. None of them seemed like a threat. He walked over to a girl who was alone and said, "Hey." When she didn't reply, he pulled out his switchblade, threatening her. "Talk to me," he said, very little emotion rolling off his tongue. The girl looked startled and backed away from him and turned her heal to run. Gabriel sighed and sat down on a local bench. He put away his knife and wondered what he would ever do with his life.
    Notes: none
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 1/30/2011, 12:17 pm

Approved.
    Chuck
    Chuck
    Pokemon

Female

Elle's characters (old) - Page 3 Empty Kelli daughter of Chione

Post by Chuck 4/9/2011, 2:36 am

Name: Kelli Rose Fitzpatrick
    Eyes: brown
    Hair: short black with bright-colored highlights
    Height: 5'6"
    Body Type: femininely average, slim
    Skin Color: slightly toned
    God Parent: Chione
    Mortal Parent: Brady Fitzpatrick
    Country of Origin: Canada
    Talents: Writing, dancing, snowboarding, acting, being compassionate in certain situations, archery
    Weapons: A long dagger that has freezing capabilities (i.e. When someone else touches it, it feels like ice and it can give someone mild frost-burn if she feeds it enough juice and it makes contact with them.), a bow that turns into a bracelet which she makes arrows for.
    Flaws: stubborn, controlling, single-minded, secretive
    Powers: She can make it snow in up to a 5 yard radius for up to 10 minutes up to 10 times a day. She can also make up to 50 frozen arrows a day with resource water. She can make up to 100 fist-sized, lightly-packed snowballs a day from thin air. She can construct ice walls of up to 6' by 25' by 1/2' in dimension (3-5 a day, depends on how much she's used her other powers). She can increase the power of her dagger no more than twice a day.

Life Before CHB:
    Dear Diary,
    Today, on my 13th birthday, I found out who my mother was. Or, kind of. You'd think, after searching with my dad for years, we could have found her: no. Someone else came knocking on the door. He was a stout little man with curly red hair; I vaguely recognized him as one of the history teachers at my school. He was dressed in a casual business suit and his same old Colts baseball cap. (I always wondered why they made baseball caps for football teams... And why he was a fan of an American team anyway…) Basically, he was the last person I expected to open the front door of our condo to. This man instructed my dad and I that I had to go to "camp," but neither of us knew what he was talking about. The history teacher (whose name slips my mind) and my dad had a conversation in the living room while I, sanctioned in my room, thought about what the future held for me. I really wanted to be an author. (It helped keep my hyperactive mind in check. I still want to write, but I have no idea if it will be at all possible to do it here...) Anyway, my dad came to get me and told me we were going with this man. I was skeptical, but I went along with it, packing a few important things, just in case.

We hopped in our car and drove. I had no idea where, but it sounded like we were going to some sort of summer camp. It sounded like fun, but after about three hours, I wondered aloud, "Where is this camp?" The stout history teacher replied, "Ah yes, we're going to New York." New York? Heck, that was so far from my Canadian home! It would take us at least another five hours to get there, which it did.

Now I'm sitting on a bunk in this "cabin" they have for kids "like me." I don't really know what that means, but I guess we'll see.

RP Example:
    Kelli walked around until she found a suitable place to sit down. She pulled out a notebook and began to write. Her story was realistic and down-to-earth, focused around the modern girl. She tapped her chin lightly before running rampant yet again with ideas from her overactive mind. She wrote about love and hopes and dreams, but also about reality. Her scenarios were relatable to other teens. Kelli loved letting her mind run lose and lost track of time. It was just before dark when she realized she had been sitting there, writing all day.

Any notes about your characters:
    Elle's characters (old) - Page 3 Colored%25252BHighlights
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 4/9/2011, 12:40 pm

Approved.
    Chuck
    Chuck
    Pokemon

Female

Elle's characters (old) - Page 3 Empty Vincencio Bertucci

Post by Chuck 4/15/2011, 3:19 pm

I need to buy a slot.

Name: Vincencio Bertucci
    Eyes: blue
    Hair: blonde
    Height: 5' 9"
    Body Type: Buff
    Skin Color: tan
    God Parent: Zephyrus
    Mortal Parent: Lavinia Bertucci
    Country of Origin: Italy
    Talents: surfing, flirting, archery, soccer
    Weapon: a CB sword
    Flaws: cocky, overzealous, not great at combat
    Powers: He can make a 5-10mph breeze pick up in any direction for 5 minutes 30 times a day, with at least a 2 minute rest time between.
    Life Before CHB: Vincencio lived in Italy all his life. He learned English as a second language since he was quite young. He was kept protected and "safe" by his mother. He made friends easily and was fawned over by girls at his school. Vincencio was very much a pretty boy.
    RP Example: Vincencio walked onto the beach. He grabbed his surfboard and swam out. He hopped on the surfboard at the right time and started surfing. He saw another girl on the beach and smiled at her. He made a gentle breeze pick up; His hair flipped nicely in the wind while he rolled his eyebrows.
    Notes:
    Elle's characters (old) - Page 3 3042
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 4/15/2011, 4:58 pm

Approved.
    Chuck
    Chuck
    Pokemon

Female

Elle's characters (old) - Page 3 Empty Marcus Hale

Post by Chuck 5/8/2011, 3:30 pm

Name: Marcus Hale
    Eyes: Blue
    Hair: strawberry blonde
    Height: 5' 7"
    Body Type: kinda skinny and somewhat lean, has some muscle on his arms from shooting arrows
    Skin Color: tan
    God Parent: Apollo
    Mortal Parent: Trisha Hale
    Country of Origin: US
    Talents/skills: archery, writing cheesy poems and songs, acoustic guitar, He's good with medicines and injuries
    Weapon: bow and arrows
    Flaws: klutz, his cheesy poems, can't seem to think before speaking, sings cheesy love songs, lazy, A total dork
    Powers: none, really

Life Before CHB:
    He lived in LA and didn't do so well in school. His average was a C- and always failed his English classes. If he had used enough energy to take band, it would be the only class he got an A in, but he didn't want to have to choose an instrument. The lazy bum did, however, learn to play and owns his own acoustic guitar and had written several of his own cheesy love songs. His life was relatively normal for a demigod.

RP Example:
    Marcus walked onto the beach with his guitar. He started strumming his guitar softly and started singing Hey There Delilah. He watched as the sun rose over the horizon and smiled as he sang. Morning was the best part of the day for Marcus. He felt so alive when his dad started his journey across the sky. Marcus sat back when he finished the song and basked in the sunlight.

Any notes about your character: nope
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 5/8/2011, 5:26 pm

Approved.
    Chuck
    Chuck
    Pokemon

Female

Elle's characters (old) - Page 3 Empty Jacqueline Hodgins

Post by Chuck 6/27/2011, 2:16 pm

Name: Jacqueline Hodgins
    Birthday: February 7
    Eyes: hazel
    Hair: curly red
    Height: 5' 7"
    Body Type: fairly skinny, yet busty
    Skin Color: pale and freckly
    God Parent: Hecate
    Mortal Parent: Jack Hodgins
    Country of Origin: USA
    Pets: She raises caterpillars and butterflies.
    Talents: Piano, ballet, kind, forgiving, chipper most of the time, book smart
    Weapon: A scythe that turns into a hair clip.
    Flaws: very soft-spoken, shy, avoids hurting others at all costs, hides her deeper feelings a lot, never gets her hopes very high, so she doesn't try much.
    Powers: 1: shadow travel up to 30 miles no more than 6 times a day. 2: make objects no bigger than a microwave appear 50 times a day. They disappear after a day or two. 3: Can animate inanimate objects (like pencils, brooms, flowers, napkins, silverware, etc) to dance around. Up to 50 a day for no more than 15 minutes.
    General Personality: She's desperate for love, but she hides in the shadows of others. She's very soft-spoken and tries to be friendly to everyone, even though it doesn't get her noticed much.
    Life Before CHB: Jacqueline lived in a larger home, based on her father's high-end job, but insisted on going to a normal high school with normal idiots. Her dad was always into bugs and well, dirt, so she tried relating to him by raising butterflies, and kinda liked it. Jacqueline had a boyfriend for a while, but he dumped her for no real reason other than he "needed space." This made her sad, but she later realized how little they actually did anyway. Since then, she's always wished she had someone to keep her feeling safe. She normally kept to herself and acted as happy as she could in social situations to try and make good friends, even when she was feeling down inside.
    RP Example: Jacqueline sat on a rock and looked out over the scene. She noticed a boy. He looked pretty cute, but she knew she had no chance. She stood up and walked to a small group of people. She tried to get herself in the conversation, but was too timid to say much. That boy over there was still cute, but she didn't think he had even noticed her.
    Notes: She's left handed.
    Arik
    Arik
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female
    Number of posts : 20528
    Registration date : 2010-06-05

Post by Arik 6/27/2011, 2:20 pm

How many spells a day total? Or can she do all of those things a day?
    Chuck
    Chuck
    Pokemon

Female

Post by Chuck 6/27/2011, 2:21 pm

Like 50 total.
    Arik
    Arik
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female
    Number of posts : 20528
    Registration date : 2010-06-05

Post by Arik 6/27/2011, 2:38 pm

Approved.
    Chuck
    Chuck
    Pokemon

Female

Elle's characters (old) - Page 3 Empty Elle's characters

Post by Chuck 2/11/2012, 5:16 pm

Name: Toph Yuen
    Eyes: milky gray
    Hair: Long black hair normally pulled back, while her bangs hang in her eyes.
    Height: 4' 10"
    Body Type: she looks small quite weak, however her powers give the illusion that she is much stronger than that.
    Skin Color: Fair
    God Parent: Geb
    Mortal Parent: Poppy Yuen; Leo Yuen (adoptive father)
    Country of Origin: US with a Chinese ethnic decent.
    Talents: thinking quickly, using her powers, playing tricks on others, endurance
    Weapon: She relies solely on her powers.
    Flaws: Stubborn, sarcastic, refuses to rely on others, brutally honest, very vocal about her opinions, a bit of a trickster, not to mention she's blind.
    Powers: (1) Despite being blind, she can sort of see through vibrations in the earth. As long as her feet are in contact with earth, rock, stone, dirt, etc, she can "see" every movement around her, giving her a a sort of supersonic power. Sand and looser dirt makes her "vision" more fuzzy and unclear. No usage limits. (2) Toph can manipulate earth/dirt to her will. She can basically do anything with it. She can push it, pull it, make it stop, collect it in boulders and throw them, make shields with it, make mounds of it pop up, etc. The largest boulder she would be able to move would be around 20 ft tall. The earth has to be within 50 feet of her to control it. The coolest thing she can do with it is make it collect all over her body 2" thick to make a sort of armour around herself, which itself can last up to 5 minutes (max three times a day). She can bend the earth 50-100 times a day, depending on to what degree she does control the earth. (3) She can also trigger small fissures/earthquakes in the immediate vicinity (up to 30 ft radius; up to 5.5 on the Richter Scale). These can last up to 10 seconds, and she can only do it up to 4 times a day. (4) Toph can also manipulate metal like iron and steel (not celestial bronze or imperial gold) as if it were fabric. She can't control it as sharply as rock or dirt, so when she does use her powers on it, it requires contact with her hands/feet and ends up in very crude shapes. She can bend metal up to 15 times a day.
    -If she uses her powers too much (in general), it makes her very tired and weary. The more she does stretch her limits, the less effective her powers can be for the next day.
    Life Before CHB:
    Toph was over-protected by her mother and adoptive father. They thought she was young, naive, and weak because of her handicap, when in fact she had taught herself to see using her powers. As a young girl, she kept her skill secret from her parents until one day someone noticed her power. She had already been a prodigy in using her powers, so she was hastily taken to CHB. Her parents did not approve of this in the slightest, but the idea of being guarded and protected because she was "weak" and "fragile" made her eagerly want to leave go to CHB.
    RP Example:
    Toph walked onto the beach, feeling sand between her toes. "Gosh everything's so fuzzy," she said, the sand giving her a sort of blurred vision. She walked back to solid earth and smiled. "Much better. I'll just stay where I can see now." In the area behind her, she could feel someone walk up to her, so she turned around to face them. "Hello," she said to the person.
    Notes: She was born blind.

Last edited by Chuck on 2/11/2012, 10:57 pm; edited 5 times in total
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 2/11/2012, 7:30 pm

You mean you want to buy the extra Norse/Egyptian slot, yes?

And I think you should change her last name or something-- no celebrity characters, etc etc...

How thick is the earth armor on her body? And what category is her earthquake on the Richter scale?
    Chuck
    Chuck
    Pokemon

Female

Post by Chuck 2/11/2012, 7:45 pm

Yes.

And Edited.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 2/12/2012, 10:13 am

Approved.
    Chuck
    Chuck
    Pokemon

Female

Elle's characters (old) - Page 3 Empty Marcus Antonius "Antony" Peterson

Post by Chuck 5/19/2012, 12:51 pm

Roman Character Form

Name: Marcus Antonius "Antony" Peterson
    Eyes: Green
    Hair: Long, black, usually kept in a pony tail
    Height: 6' 2"
    Body Type: Skinny and gangly. He normally sits his weight back with his shoulders slouched slightly.
    Skin Color: Pale and very easily sunburned.
    God Parent: Minerva
    Mortal Parent: Mike Peterson
    Country of Origin: USA
    Talents: trivial knowledge, battle strategy/planning, scholarly
    Weapon: Antony always keeps a sword at his side, but it it more for show than for actual battle. IG
    Personality: Antony is a know-it all. He likes to prove people wrong on the most trivial topics just for spite. He keeps a calm voice and a sly smile whenever he speaks, just because he knows how annoying his passive-aggressiveness can be. Even when he tries to be nice, everything he says normally comes out rude or off-color. He is fantastic at battle strategy, but lacks the skills to actually be on the battlefield himself. If anyone actually took the time to get to know him, they would find that Antony really does have insecurities about himself, and he is human.
    Flaws: Know-it-all, makes snide and rude comments, doesn't like to be touched, has terrible eyesight, habitually poor posture, prideful, avoids direct combat, thinks he's superior in respect to intelligence than anyone else, hides his inner feelings
    Life Before CJ: Antony was the child of single dad and successful entrepreneur Mike Peterson. Mike sent Antony, named after his favorite Roman general, off to an expensive boarding school in England where he grew to be the top of his class. His classmates knew him as the haughty know-it-all who thought he was better than everyone else. He surrounded himself with stronger boys whom he had persuaded to guard him if anyone got near. Antony became untouchable, and he was easily able to do whatever he wanted within the society of his middle-school. One summer while staying with his somewhat absent and workaholic father, Antony's summer tutor decided to take him camping. Despite not wanting to sleep outside, Antony's father insisted he go. They ended up getting lost out there. His survival skills now being tested, he finally made his way to the Wolf House, starving and desperate. After proving his worth, he was sent to Came Jupiter.
    RP Example: Antony glanced at some kid who was trying to look smart. He smiled slyly to himself and, in his proper-sounding british accent, commented, "Actually, Hannibal was known for the second Punic war because he brought elephants into Italy. He had nothing to do with Caesar, dimwits. Learn your history." He shook his head as they tried to argue their point more. "You know, you just make yourselves look like fools, the way you think you're all smart. Bah!" He laughed. "Hannibal and Caesar never even lived in the same decade."
    Notes: Antony is left-handed and wears glasses.

Last edited by Elleon on 6/3/2012, 10:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 5/19/2012, 12:56 pm

Approved. Your character has been assigned to the Third Cohort.
    Chuck
    Chuck
    Pokemon

Female

Elle's characters (old) - Page 3 Empty Lucas Todd

Post by Chuck 7/31/2012, 3:52 am

Name: Lucas Todd
    Eyes: Dark blue
    Hair: Light brown and clean-cut
    Height: 5' 11”
    Body Type: Very muscular, but not body-builder.
    Skin Color: Caucasian
    God Parent: Pyriphlegethon
    Mortal Parent: Rachel Elizabeth Todd
    City of Origin: New York, New York, USA
    Talents: Wrestling, fist-fighting, fencing, sensitive, confidence, supportive, charitable, loyal, selfless, hard-working, optimistic
    Weapon: A two-handed Celestial Bronze broadsword which he generally just swings around with one hand. It changes into a leather bracelet.
    Flaws: Stubborn, single-minded, cocky, feels like he should be in charge
    Powers: Summoning fire ~20 times a day. It can be anywhere from a small flame (1 inch tall) in his hand to a fireball 8” in diameter. The fire can only last up to about a minute in his hands before he has to put it out or send it somewhere else. The fire can get as hot as 451° Fahrenheit.
    Life Before CHB:
    Lucas lived in a rather stable home environment, helping his single mother out as much as he could, since they didn't have much money. They lived in a small, somewhat dingy apartment together, though they had what they needed. He even did odd jobs for people in his apartment building to help make a little extra money. His favorite hobby was wrestling, and got on teams even at a young age. He was always bright and happy; even at times when his mother had nearly given up, he kept on believing things would get better.
    RP Example:
    Lucas walked down the streets of New York on his way to school. With his hands tucked into the pockets of his jeans, he looked up at the buildings in the city. Even though he was a native New Yorker, the huge skyscrapers still sometimes awed him. He listened to the hum of traffic, as cars attempted to navigate wherever they needed to go. Lucas's mother had never owned a car in his lifetime, and he had only ridden in a taxi a few times, so the idea of traveling that way was somewhat foreign to him, even though he frequently had to deal with cars on his walks and bike rides. The school was only a couple blocks from his apartment, but even this route wasn't exactly scenic. Asphalt, sidewalk, skyscrapers, cars, and people were usually all Lucas ever got to see on his way to school.
    Notes: none

Last edited by Elleon on 7/31/2012, 1:43 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 7/31/2012, 1:28 pm

You may.

How hot in degrees Fahrenheit is his fire?
    Chuck
    Chuck
    Pokemon

Female

Post by Chuck 7/31/2012, 1:30 pm

Would campfire heat temperature be an appropriate answer?
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 7/31/2012, 1:31 pm

We need a specific temperature.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/9/2024, 8:56 am