A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+33
evon
Milocross
Kendall
Arcas
Daniel
Holly
shortyy.xo
Catos
Lady Arbitrary
Dez the Soul Reaver
xXSpiritXx
mabel pines
Jordan
Maybe
WolfGirl
Ben zexion
Tyrannic
Mason
Amy Pond
Samrenango
Tom
Tromokratis
Four
Steve Rogers
Nero
Aquamarine1234
GwrachSeren
Edgar Allan Poe
Ally
Nemesis
Chuck
Arik
Ace of Spades
37 posters

The Southern Dark Forest

Ace of Spades
    Ace of Spades
    Retired Staff Member <3

Male
    Number of posts : 8715
    Registration date : 2010-06-13

The Southern Dark Forest - Page 2 Empty Re: The Southern Dark Forest

Post by Ace of Spades 11/7/2011, 1:20 am

Andrew caught Anders glancing at him and raised an eyebrow. "What's up?" He asked as he caught up to him. Waiting for a reply, he snatched more firewood as he kept on walking. He made sure his Stygian Iron daggers were securely fastened on his belt, making sure they were ready if a monster like a leucrota or a hekatonkheire appeared out of nowhere.
    Chuck
    Chuck
    Pokemon

Female
    Number of posts : 21941
    Registration date : 2010-03-13

Post by Chuck 11/7/2011, 1:28 am

As Jaz sat there, she wondered what would happen if she were to be ambushed. By monsters, or something of the like. It didn't bother her, because she was, after all, always prepared for anything to happen. Jaz tapped her pocket, checking to see if her secret weapon was still there. It reassured her that nothing serious could happen... right?
    Arik
    Arik
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female
    Number of posts : 20528
    Registration date : 2010-06-05

Post by Arik 11/7/2011, 1:31 am

"Oh, nothing." Anders replied, turning back to Kyler. "I'm just keeping a look out, never know what you might meet around here."
    Kyler nodded. "Last thing we need is a hell hound or something messing up our camping trip of funness." She smiled as she turned around, her arms full and asked, "How many more sticks do we need for the whole night?"
    Ace of Spades
    Ace of Spades
    Retired Staff Member <3

Male

Post by Ace of Spades 11/7/2011, 1:46 am

"I think just a few more'n we'll be fine." Andrew answered. "Don't worry about hellhounds, though. There are worse monsters to be worrying about 'round here." His arms were bearing quite a load, but he managed to put a couple more sticks on top. I think this should do it, he decided. Looking around, Andrew thought they were still relatively safe. As long as they don't make any sudden, harsh sounds or anything, they'd be fine.
    Arik
    Arik
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Arik 11/7/2011, 1:50 am

"Okay, let's get to camp and set up." Anders said as he took the logs from Kyler and began walking that direction.
    Kyler rolled her eyes and followed behind him putting her hands in her jacket pockets.
    Ace of Spades
    Ace of Spades
    Retired Staff Member <3

Male

Post by Ace of Spades 11/7/2011, 1:52 am

Andrew nodded and followed them. It wouldn't take them long to get to the clearing. "So how long have you guys been here at camp?" He asked. He might as well start getting to know the two if they were all going to camp the night together.
    Arik
    Arik
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Arik 11/7/2011, 2:11 am

Anders answered first, he always answered first, he was the talker, Kyler was the listener. "I've been here for a little bit over a year and a half." He quickened his pace.
    "And I got here a little earlier than Anders did, about two weeks I'd say. I found Camp dreadfully boring at first, to be honest." Kyler said, fast-walking to keep up with Anders.
    "What about you?" Anders asked.
    Ace of Spades
    Ace of Spades
    Retired Staff Member <3

Male

Post by Ace of Spades 11/7/2011, 2:23 am

"About a year ago or so." Andrew nodded in agreement with Kyler. "Yeah, same. It still is, kind of. This is probably the first time actually camping during my time at Camp, though." He chuckled a bit. Andrew looked ahead of them and saw the trees ending curtly a few meters ahead. He smiled, saying, "Well, we're here." There was his tent and pack at the center of the clearing. He started heading to the front of the tent.
    Arik
    Arik
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Arik 11/7/2011, 2:27 am

Anders nodded. "This was the place, rock on." He smiled and set the logs and sticks down in a pile.
    Kyler followed in and zipped her jacket up. "It's going to be a cold night, tonight, I can tell," she muttered, so Anders wouldn't hear.
    Ace of Spades
    Ace of Spades
    Retired Staff Member <3

Male

Post by Ace of Spades 11/7/2011, 2:32 am

Andrew put his load on top of Anders and started sorting out the few sticks that were driest. They'd be the starting fuel for the fire to catch onto later tonight. "I don't think I have enough room in my tent to fit all three of us without it being cramped, but I have a spare in my backpack if you guys want it." He offered.
    Arik
    Arik
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Arik 11/7/2011, 2:36 am

Anders nodded, "I'd prefer if we could use your spare tent, if it's okay of course."
    Kyler sighed, it was probably because of her. She could have sworn his goal in life was to keep her from talking to other guys. She shrugged lightly whatever, he means well.
    Chuck
    Chuck
    Pokemon

Female

Post by Chuck 11/7/2011, 2:37 am

Jaz perked up at the sound of people in the camp. Finally, she thought to herself as she listened to the conversation. It seemed to her like there were two boys and one quieter girl, though for all she knew she could be hearing things. She laid there, somewhat impatiently, for someone to find her there.
    Ace of Spades
    Ace of Spades
    Retired Staff Member <3

Male

Post by Ace of Spades 11/7/2011, 2:46 am

Andrew nodded back. "Yeah, no problem." He went to his backpack and fished out the other bag holding his spare tent. He tossed it to Anders and slung his pack onto his right shoulder. Andrew decided he'd put his pack in his tent and unzipped the front side, only to jump backwards and yelp. "HOLY HADES, WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?" He demanded from the girl just casually sitting in the middle of his tent. He gripped his larger dagger instinctively.
    Arik
    Arik
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Arik 11/7/2011, 2:50 am

Kyler ran over to where Andrew was, gripping her small dagger. "What's going on?" She asked quickly.
    Chuck
    Chuck
    Pokemon

Female

Post by Chuck 11/7/2011, 2:55 am

Jaz couldn't help but giggle. She waved at the boy as he stood there, completely unconcerned about his weapon. "Hi," she said like a giddy little girl, "Funny you mentioned my daddy, 'cause he isn't here." She grinned. That was exactly the kind of reaction she had wanted. It was well worth the wait. "So what's this tent here for, anyway?"
    Ace of Spades
    Ace of Spades
    Retired Staff Member <3

Male

Post by Ace of Spades 11/7/2011, 3:02 am

Andrew furrowed his brows, staring at the odd girl. She mentioned 'daddy' and made him confused. Daddy....? He thought. It took a few moments for it to sink in and his eyes widened a bit. She's a daughter of Hades. He let go of his dagger, hoping it was the right decision. Stammering, Andrew replied, "W-well, we were just gonna go camping for the night here. More importantly, what are you here for?"
    Arik
    Arik
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Arik 11/7/2011, 3:06 am

Kyler backed up quickly and she walked over to Anders, she had understood that she was a daughter of Hades quicker than Andrew had. She pecked his cheek and took his hand. "I'm getting cold." She whispered to him.
    Anders smiled and wrapped his arms around her small frame, hoping they weren't acting to 'couply'.
    Chuck
    Chuck
    Pokemon

Female

Post by Chuck 11/7/2011, 3:09 am

Jaz noted his apparent bewilderment with a smile. She thought it was funny for such a strong-looking boy to seem so scared. She reached into her bag of chips and ate another one. "Fun," she answered simply to his question. She couldn't see anything beyond the boy in the doorway of the tent, but that didn't bother her too much. "So what's your name, monsieur?" she asked him.
    Ace of Spades
    Ace of Spades
    Retired Staff Member <3

Male

Post by Ace of Spades 11/7/2011, 3:16 am

"Um, Andrew." He looked back at Kyler and Anders, but they seemed too busy with other matters at the moment. He turned to the girl in his tent again. "And you?" Andrew asked taking a step closer to his tent again. He put his pack in the tent, still a bit baffled about a girl just randomly being in it. Meh, it's whatever. I've experienced weirder.
    Chuck
    Chuck
    Pokemon

Female

Post by Chuck 11/7/2011, 3:26 am

Jaz grinned. "I'm Jazmine, but I like being called Jaz. So this is your tent? Pretty roomy in here," she noted as she ate another chip. This kid seemed nice enough. Maybe she would tag along on this little camp-out within the camp. Seemed like it could be fun.
    Ace of Spades
    Ace of Spades
    Retired Staff Member <3

Male

Post by Ace of Spades 11/7/2011, 3:35 am

Andrew nodded. "Yeah, it's a two-man tent. D'you want to come out of it now, though? There're other people here, too." He said. But you probably already heard them. He left the front flap open so Kyler and Anders were visible to Jaz as he went back to the wood pile. Andrew picked the driest pieces, took out some flint and steel, and started working on igniting the pile.
    Chuck
    Chuck
    Pokemon

Female

Post by Chuck 11/7/2011, 3:40 am

Jaz shrugged. "Sure," she said as she sat up. She looked around and grabbed her bag as she climbed out. She looked around and saw the other couple. They looked real cute together, Jaz thought. She noted that it was significantly darker out than when she had came here originally. "Need help with anything?" Jaz asked, wanting not to feel completely useless.
    Arik
    Arik
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Arik 11/29/2011, 10:45 pm

Kyler walked up to Jasmine. "I don't think there's much to do. I'm Kyler, by the way, and Anders is my boyfriend. He's going to set up the extra tent." She sent him a look that said 'now'.
    Anders walked over to the tent and began looking at the instructions. They looked like chinese. Maybe Andrew will help out.
    Ace of Spades
    Ace of Spades
    Retired Staff Member <3

Male

Post by Ace of Spades 12/3/2011, 9:27 pm

Andrew zipped up his tent and went to his backpack. He was already a bit hungry and decided to get his trail mix snack. He'd only taken a few packets, hoping he'd get dinner with conventional hunting methods. Munching on his grub, Drew walked over to Anders. He was staring at the tent manual. Looking at the pamphlet and then back at him, Andrew swallowed a mouthful of trail mix and asked, "Need any help, bud?"
    Chuck
    Chuck
    Pokemon

Female

Post by Chuck 12/4/2011, 10:26 pm

Jaz nodded. "It's nice to meet you two," she replied with a bright smile. "I'm Jaz, if you didn't hear earlier." She nodded over at Anders. "He doesn't seem to know what he's doing, does he?" She asked, noticing Andrew offering his help. "Ah oh well. It seems the boys can take care of it." She turned back to Kyler. "So, what's one thing you like to do for fun?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/6/2024, 1:56 pm