A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+36
shortyy.xo
John
Geniosity
GavinP
LynnZee
noel1298
Blaze
Amy Pond
Maybeth
SilverMoon
daddeme
Confuzzled
Holly
Jordan
AirBlake
Awesumitude
Break
Perca
Zachary
Morgan Landry
Samrenango
Aves
Nemesis
Steve Rogers
Ben zexion
Milocross
ellinechase
velisa
Nero
Kendall
Princess Amy
nix
Haiden
honey
proxyboy
Mason
40 posters

Pegasus stable

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Pegasus stable - Page 21 Empty Re: Pegasus stable

Post by Morgan Landry 6/11/2012, 1:31 am

Jana laughed at the compliment and thanked him. Not everybody told her that, so it was rather surprising.
    She quickly glanced at her watch.

- It's almost noon, she told James. Are you hungry? Because the centaur is gonna ring the bell soon! So perhaps we should go back to the stables.
    Geniosity
    Geniosity

Male
    Number of posts : 2047
    Registration date : 2012-06-01

Post by Geniosity 6/11/2012, 9:06 am

OOC: Aw, crud. Why did you do that?Rolling Eyes Anyways...

BIC: The Pegasus must've been specially trained, because it landed on the Amber's command, just as I was about to hit another rogue pony of death. I jumped off when my Pegasus was 10 feet above the ground, because I had no harness, or anything that could help me hold on, so I ended up falling. The girl then landed Wasp Rider, and I backed away. "Nice horsie..." I mumbled. I had officially just developed a phobia of Pegasi. Then, I looked out at the storm of other Pegasi, flying through the air in a puffy dust cloud. "What're we gonna do about them?" I asked Amber.
    Milocross
    Milocross
    3 parts human, 1 part piano

Female
    Number of posts : 7772
    Registration date : 2010-01-08

Post by Milocross 6/11/2012, 1:06 pm

ooc Oh well.

Vallary began to tremble, remembering what had happened after the first guy who didn't hear her. She decided to speak a little louder, so she could avoid the same situation. "My name is Vallary." she was still quiet, but she was loud enough for him to hear her. Hopefully.
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female
    Number of posts : 33821
    Registration date : 2010-07-13

Post by Steve Rogers 6/11/2012, 1:20 pm

OOC wait for it! Amber's so mad!! She's gunna yell at him then force him to learn to ride a Pegasus!! (:

BIC I hop off the Pegasus and storm angrily towards the boy. "HEY!" I yell. "WHAT ARE YOU THINKING?!"
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female
    Number of posts : 8666
    Registration date : 2012-03-11

Post by Perca 6/11/2012, 2:29 pm

-Very good idea....Come on,let's go,I said.

The pegasus turned and started flying to the stables.
    Geniosity
    Geniosity

Male

Post by Geniosity 6/11/2012, 2:32 pm

Even though we were about 3 feet away from each other, Amber stormed towards me and yelled "WHAT WERE YOU THINKING!?!?!?" I backed away, then I stood up. I had NO idea what to say. "I... was... trying to get myself killed, yes!" I replied. I wanted to make her think I was really some sort of daredevil, though from the look on her face, I knew she thought something COMPLETELY different.

OOC: This is fun Laughing
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Steve Rogers 6/11/2012, 3:07 pm

I gripped his shirt and yelled. "THAT HORSE IS CRAZY! YOU COULD'VE BEEN KILLED!!" I yelled in my southern accent. "YOU THINK I WANTED TO SCRAPE GUTS OFF THE SIDEWALK TODAY?!" I was so angry
    Geniosity
    Geniosity

Male

Post by Geniosity 6/11/2012, 9:19 pm

Amber shouted at me in a southern accent. Wow. Hot. "Oh, come on," I said in a calm voice "I had NO idea, Miz hard boiled." I said Miz hard boiled in a fake southern accent, completing it with a sarcastic glare. Then, Aster walked in. Whoa, I didn't even know she was here! "WHAT WERE YOU THINKING!?" She shouted at me. Her stupid bat, Lord Sauron, squeaked a little just to emphasize it. Whoa, she actually CARED!? This had been one STRANGE day.
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Steve Rogers 6/11/2012, 9:50 pm

I grab his shirt and hoist him into the air. "Y'all want me to punch you or something'l I asked, making a fist

Last edited by Agent LastWish on 6/12/2012, 11:42 am; edited 1 time in total
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Post by Morgan Landry 6/12/2012, 2:22 am

Jana turned the bridle and made Crop fly back to the stables, his legs galloping in the air.

- Best this! she playfully cried, not really meaning to boast.

She laid down on her pegasus's neck and kicked his sides hard. Crop angled his wings and shot ahead, so fast Jana Kay thought the world under her melted away.
    But then he slowed down and his hooves hit the ground.
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female
    Number of posts : 8666
    Registration date : 2012-03-11

Post by Perca 6/12/2012, 7:03 am

We landed next to Crop and Jana Kay.I jumped off Wave's back,grabbed her bridle and walked inside the stables.I put her back in her box and smiled while I was stroking her beautiful head.Then,I pick up a bucket with food and another one with water and let her eat and drink.I turned at the door,waiting for Jana.
    Geniosity
    Geniosity

Male

Post by Geniosity 6/12/2012, 9:23 am

OOC: Aster is one of my characters, speaking too...

BIC: The girl with the red hair, who apparently, had saved Nick from death, got so annoyed, she grabbed Nick's shirt, hoisting him into the air, and made a fist, shouting in a strange southern accent that would've been cute, if only she hadn't been yelling at Nick that she was going to "ouch" him. Then Nick, of all the stupid things he could've done right there, tried to annoy the girl even more! She was about to throw a massive fist at Nick that I knew would've put his nose where his eyes should be and vice versa. But Nick obviously didn't see that. He just said "Come at me, Miz hard boiled!" and then "Miz hard boiled" threw her fist wildly at Nick. He dodged it, but by the way her fist was positioned now, I knew that wouldn't be possible. As the fist flew at Nick, I grabbed it mid-air, and pushed the girl and Nick apart. "Now," I said calmly, though I made sure to sound careful."I really think that you too hooligans should STOP." They both looked strangely at me..

OOC: I just got a great idea! Remember how Jack was going to meet Amber at the stables? I could just say you didn't come to the normal stables because you saw the stampede. But only if you approve.
    Milocross
    Milocross
    3 parts human, 1 part piano

Female
    Number of posts : 7772
    Registration date : 2010-01-08

Post by Milocross 6/12/2012, 9:38 am

ZeRoyalViking wrote:"Oh. Nice to meet you Vallery." He said, finally hearing her introduce herself. "Why are you trembling?" He asked her when he noticed her trembling. Was he being intimidating or something?

Vallary swallowed some air, and tried to get herself to stop trembling. "Uh.. I... I don't know...." She would get up and run out, but she was afraid that the boy would follow or chase her.
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Steve Rogers 6/12/2012, 11:51 am

OOC fizzle, you can't do that. You've just powerplayed SO much. I control what MY characters do, NOT YOU. so you CAN'T say "They both looked strangely at me", because one of them is my character. Also, Amber NEVER threw that punch. All I said was "I made a fist". She never threw that punch. And for YOU to say that MY character punched your character is called powerplay and it was against the rules.

I'll let this one slide, but DON'T do it again.

BIC "Lay off!" I yelled at the older girl. These idiots were starting to piss me off. "I don't know about you, but I come from Texas. And girl, in Texas, if you do something wrong, y'all get punished for it," I gripped the boy's collar again and looked him dead in the eyes, so he KNEW that I meant business. My head was spinning from that frickin' stamped earlier. But again, I balled my fist.
    Geniosity
    Geniosity

Male

Post by Geniosity 6/12/2012, 1:18 pm

OOC: Sorry, I guess I can't blame it on the fact that i'm kinda new anymore cuz i'm a junior member, but sorry.

BIC: The girl told Aster to lay off, and so Aster backed away. Then she told Aster about how if you do something wrong in Texas, you get punished for it. Ok, girl, isn't that how it is EVERYWHERE!? Then, she looked me dead in the eyes, and I immediately knew she meant business. She balled her fist again. "Uh..." I said. "You can punch me if you WANT, but I just want you to know that there's still a stampede of stupid flying horses out there... Just saying."
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Steve Rogers 6/12/2012, 1:40 pm

"Horses I can deal with. Morons? I can't," I spat. But the idiot was right. I let go of his collar and raced over to the horses. I jumped on one and taxed along the side of the stamped. I created a wall of fire that forced the stamped to stop. Then I used fire to herd them back into their stabled
    Geniosity
    Geniosity

Male

Post by Geniosity 6/12/2012, 1:53 pm

The girl said That she could deal with the horses, and then she let go of my collar, jumped on a horse, and summoned a massive wall of fire that forced the stampede to stop. Then she used more fire to herd them back in their stables. All that was left as evidence of the stampede was a massive dust cloud, and one angry girl. "Whoa!" I exclaimed. "Is your dad... Pyriphlegethon?" I said. If it wasn't him, it had to be Hecate. Whatever. I knew she would hate me for a LOOOOOONG time, but I couldn't help from complimenting her on the pure awesomeness of that trick.
    GavinP
    GavinP
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 2516
    Registration date : 2012-05-17

Post by GavinP 6/12/2012, 2:20 pm

I walk back in "No luck finding Chiron" I see he got down and is now having an argument with the girl "Oh, by the way I think her name is Amber" I snicker. "OH! and it looks like she got you down after all!"
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Steve Rogers 6/12/2012, 2:21 pm

"Hestia. Goddess if the hearth," I mumbled, smiling tiredly.
    GavinP
    GavinP
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 2516
    Registration date : 2012-05-17

Post by GavinP 6/12/2012, 2:36 pm

Hestia? "Isn't she normally around when new campers come because I never seen her"
    Geniosity
    Geniosity

Male

Post by Geniosity 6/12/2012, 2:50 pm

"Hestia. Goddess of the hearth." The girl said. "Oh, that makes sense... Kinda." Then I heard a low voice speak. Gavin? Really? Did he HAVE to come back here? "Oh, by the way I think her name is Amber" He snickered. "OH! and it looks like she got you down after all!" "Yes," I replied. "Because you could've done SOOO much better." Then I realized, I had taken AMBER'S side! Oh, no...
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Steve Rogers 6/12/2012, 2:56 pm

I jumped off the horse and let down my hair. I stormed over to the boys
    Geniosity
    Geniosity

Male

Post by Geniosity 6/12/2012, 2:58 pm

Amber jumped down from her horse and stormed over to us. "Uh-oh," I mumbled to Gavin. "I think you may have to take me to the infirmary again today..."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/28/2024, 9:05 am