A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+36
shortyy.xo
John
Geniosity
GavinP
LynnZee
noel1298
Blaze
Amy Pond
Maybeth
SilverMoon
daddeme
Confuzzled
Holly
Jordan
AirBlake
Awesumitude
Break
Perca
Zachary
Morgan Landry
Samrenango
Aves
Nemesis
Steve Rogers
Ben zexion
Milocross
ellinechase
velisa
Nero
Kendall
Princess Amy
nix
Haiden
honey
proxyboy
Mason
40 posters

Pegasus stable

GavinP
    GavinP
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 2516
    Registration date : 2012-05-17

Pegasus stable - Page 22 Empty Re: Pegasus stable

Post by GavinP 6/12/2012, 3:05 pm

"Not again luck boy... I just got you out of there and I couldn't get out fast enough!" I see amber "Hi!"
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female
    Number of posts : 33821
    Registration date : 2010-07-13

Post by Steve Rogers 6/12/2012, 3:08 pm

"Shut up, Bean-Pole!" I yell and ball my fist. I punch the idiot boy, Nick, in his small face.
    GavinP
    GavinP
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by GavinP 6/12/2012, 3:11 pm

Bean Pole? Ok i have been called a lot of things in my life but bean pole? "Look Fire girl I don't mind you taking your anger out on Luck boy over there but me? What did I do!? And please don't hurt him too bad, I don't want to take him to the infirmary again!"
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Steve Rogers 6/12/2012, 3:28 pm

"He destroyed Wasp Rider's wing!" I screamed. "Look at that!" I point to wasp Rider's mangled wing!
    GavinP
    GavinP
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by GavinP 6/12/2012, 3:30 pm

I know how she feels... "Look, I know the pegasus, Wasp Rider has came out of this bad too... But if you hurt him and nearly kill him I am not taking him to the infirmary!"
    Geniosity
    Geniosity

Male
    Number of posts : 2047
    Registration date : 2012-06-01

Post by Geniosity 6/12/2012, 3:36 pm

Suddenly, Amber punched me square in the face as hard as possible! "Oh!" I fell to the ground. It stung so much. I looked down at my shirt and saw it soaked with blood. "And thanks... Bean-pole." Despite the serious pain, I couldn't help laughing out loud. "Is that what they call people in Texas?" I taunted Amber. I was, however, ready, just in case she decided to punch me. Aster just watched in terror. Gods, Aster. Hurry up I thought. "Also, psycho, and no, Aster, I am NOT talking to you, I kinda think Wasp Rider DESERVED it..."

OOC: Ouchie. :P
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Steve Rogers 6/12/2012, 3:43 pm

I ball my fist again. My knuckles turned white and my fist caught on fire. I locked my jaw and held my fist an inch away from the idiot's face. I was so pissed off. "My one dream, now crushed. Because this idiot screwed with my horse!" I screamed. "I ain't never getting home now!" now tears were rolling down my face. "My pa's dying in the hospital! That horse was my only way of getting home! Now I ain't never gonna see my pa again! AND IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT!" I screeched, sobbing uncontrollably.
    GavinP
    GavinP
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by GavinP 6/12/2012, 3:47 pm

I glare at Nick "Thats my nickname!!! Use it again and i will be the one putting you in the infirmary!" I go up to amber "Amber... That is your name right? I think i heard somebody call you it before. But look you will get back. I will help if I need to!"
    Geniosity
    Geniosity

Male

Post by Geniosity 6/12/2012, 3:52 pm

Suddenly, I felt sorry for Amber. "You probably wouldn't have been able to see him, even if you asked permission," I said in a calm voice, still ready for her to kill me. "My dad died a long time ago too. And... I don't remember who's fault it was, I think it was some... That's not the point. The point is, um... Uhhhh...." I was so intimidated by her flaming fist, I couldn't think of anything to say. "Oh, and Gavin... Stop wooing Amber."
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Steve Rogers 6/12/2012, 3:55 pm

"SHUT UP!" I scream. "JUST SHUT UP!" I cried. "I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU BOTH!" I cried, sobbing. I aimed for the boy's nose, with my fist on fire, and got ready to break it.
    GavinP
    GavinP
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by GavinP 6/12/2012, 3:57 pm

Wooing? "WOOING?!?! WOOING! THIS IS WHAT YOU CALL A LITTLE SYMPATHY!" i take my dagger out and point it at him "You better watch your step, especially near the Ares cabin, we wouldnt want any of our land mines going off by accident will we!"
    Geniosity
    Geniosity

Male

Post by Geniosity 6/12/2012, 4:04 pm

Amber started crying, and visibly got ready to SERIOUSLY mess up my face forever. Gavin took out his dagger and pointed it at me, threatening me not to come near the Ares cabin. "Hey, i'm just as sorry for her as you are!" I shouted. Then, my voice turned calm, and I pushed the dagger aside. "You ever heard party rock? Then you'd know that right about now you should Stop, hatin' is bad" I said the line exactly like the guy from LMFAO did."And, please don't punch me, Amber. You wouldn't want to ruin a chance to have another boyfriend!" I snickered, still ready for her to hit me.
    GavinP
    GavinP
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by GavinP 6/12/2012, 4:10 pm

Music this is not time for music! "Stop trying to ruin her life more! Especially with your little jokes." I turn to amber "Amber you want help fixing Wasp riders wing, I'll do it. I don't care if he's psychotic, I lived in scotland for 16 years of my life... I think I have been through all there is to go through"
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Steve Rogers 6/12/2012, 4:13 pm

I screamed, and tackled him, punching as hard as I could with my burning fist.
    Geniosity
    Geniosity

Male

Post by Geniosity 6/12/2012, 4:14 pm

"Including some idiot holding a dagger up to your nose and a crazy girl obsessed with evil flying horses about to punch someone the "some idiot" nicknamed "luck-boy" with a flaming fist? I don't think so."

OOC: Did you tackle me? If you did, then dodge. JK. But seriously, who did you tackle?
    GavinP
    GavinP
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by GavinP 6/12/2012, 4:17 pm

Idiot! There was a name I hated... I may not be the smartest kid out there but i was no idiot! I raised my dagger and stabbed at his stomach. "Nobody... NOBODY CALLS ME AN IDIOT!" i spat.
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Steve Rogers 6/12/2012, 4:19 pm

I punch Nick, with my flaming fist, so ABSOLUTLY devastated, I was ready to permanently destroy his face
    OOC sorry
    Geniosity
    Geniosity

Male

Post by Geniosity 6/12/2012, 4:20 pm

"Whoa, whoa, whoa!" I said to Gavin. "You wouldn't want to take me to the infirmary again, would you? I snatched his dagger with lightning speed, and threw it as far as I could. "Go on, boy, go fetch... Idiot." I snickered, once again. Then, Amber punched at me as hard as she could. I dodged, grabbing her fist. I immediately let go. "OW!" I said, clutching my wrist.

OOC: It's hard for Nick to make friends Lol...
    GavinP
    GavinP
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by GavinP 6/12/2012, 4:22 pm

"You seem to forget I AM A CHILD OF ARES! NO WEAPON IS AS GOOD AS ANY WEAPON!" I kicked his stomach and crotch
    Geniosity
    Geniosity

Male

Post by Geniosity 6/12/2012, 4:27 pm

OOC: Sings out in a yodeling voice: *powerplaaaaaaaayyyyyyy!* You kicked AT Nick's stomach and... *snicker, snicker*... Sorry. Anyways, just reminding you...

BIC: Gavin kicked at my stomach, yelling something about weapons. I grabbed his foot and pulled up, trying to flip him over."Looks like YOU forgot that you never told me that!" I looked over at Amber, waiting to see what she would do next...

OOC: This is fun Lol
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Steve Rogers 6/12/2012, 4:32 pm

I cried, sobbing hysterically, and stood up. "I hate you," I growled, gritting my teeth. "I HATE YOU BOTH!" I screamed, sobbing hysterically. I kicked him in his face and ran out, crying.
    OOC she'd going to Zephros Creek you should follow her
    GavinP
    GavinP
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by GavinP 6/12/2012, 4:33 pm

I flip to the ground "No, I never forgot i never told you on purpose!" I look at the pegasi and get a crazy idea... They should still be pretty rallied up from their last encounter with nick. I get up and run over unlocking all the stable doors except Wasp Riders and let them see the person who provoked them last time. They all start to stampede again "looks like your lucks ran out son! Enjoy your goodbye present!" I find my dagger on the ground and pick it up and run out after Amber
    Geniosity
    Geniosity

Male

Post by Geniosity 6/12/2012, 4:37 pm

OOC: Ahhhhhh.... No thanks. Just kidding. :P You can make the topic. Wait... Gavin, I was still typing this when so posted it, so i'm not changing it.

BIC: Amber kicked at my stomach, sobbing hysterically. I dropped Gavin's leg and blocked Amber's leg. Then, she ran off into the woods, and I followed her in the shadows.

Amber ran off into the woods, with Gavin and Nick trailing behind her. I payed no heed, and walked off to the lake, my dagger hanging at my side.

OOC: Aaaannnnnd... Scene. :afro:

Last edited by Frizzlepuss on 6/12/2012, 9:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Post by Morgan Landry 6/13/2012, 3:24 am

Jana Kay had quickly took off saddle and bridle, then had groomed Crop before putting him back into his stable. She poured water and food for him in a box and let him eat.

Smiling to James, she left the stables.

OOC: I'm posting with her at the lake, with SilverArrow. You can come: http://www.camphalfblood.org/t11558p25-wanting-to-swim#915534

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/13/2024, 4:34 am