A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+66
Doug The Turtle
Jade_of_Hoole
amyleunicorn
Cheedos
ABCOW
Melodiya
Milocross
LiaZee
Bucky Barnes
Holly
daddeme
Komaeda
Death Pony
lillylillypad
tehking
Michelle A.
Ryn the Sylph of Heart
terragate
Bella212
Keeper_of_the_Dark
Perca
Maybeth
Josh
hunterofartemis726
Steve Rogers
Nero
SkyWarriorDragon
Bell
annabeth2030
Desperate Souls
BlackJack123
John
CynicalSkin
Snuffleasaurus
Jordan
Nemesis
Jazon fett
SilverArrow
magnetonrobo
pilot
noel1298
Ness99
natewolfe
LynnZee
HappyPlatypus
Thorn
athena'schild
HeartsToHearts
Chuck
Arik
Blaze
VanillaCreme96
andrea di angelo
Ardelis
Mason
TokiDoki
Edgar Allan Poe
Tromokratis
Dorkette
Morgan Landry
Princess Amy
PurpleMango
Samrenango
Kendall
Stuart35
Amy Pond
70 posters

Target Practice

Blaze
    Blaze
    Retired Staff Member <3

Male
    Number of posts : 3957
    Registration date : 2012-03-15

Target Practice - Page 37 Empty Re: Target Practice

Post by Blaze 3/17/2013, 1:39 pm

"You do know that I'm only about five inches shorter," Miranda said, annoyed. "And, I mean, it's nice to have a compliment once in a while. When was the last time you got one?" She asked him.

"You don't need to whisper, by the way," Miranda told him, noticing the lowness in the volume of his voice.

Post by Guest 3/17/2013, 10:45 pm

Solitude smirks at the girl.

'Just now when you did,' he tells her, trying to be funny but for the most part failing. 'And when was height mentioned?' The boy kept his voice low, now just to annoy her.

ooc; Sorry for the crummy post. I'm really tired, rushed this post, and lacking creativity.
    Blaze
    Blaze
    Retired Staff Member <3

Male

Post by Blaze 3/18/2013, 8:04 pm

"Before I did," Miranda added quickly, but she was too late. The boy had caught her mistake and used it to rub it in her face. Miranda shrugged. "Nevermind. Not like you would care, since you apparently hate spending time with people."

Post by Guest 3/20/2013, 7:50 am

The expression on Solitude's face softens, not much, but it does. He hadn't even been talking to this girl for three minutes and she hated him. Solitude knew it was all his fault too. He just wasn't good around people. He didn't know how to react to people. He needed a bit of help in that section. It was obvious that this girl would not help him. She already talked with hatred, well, either that or stress. Solitude had been raised by two people with a lot of kids, he knew how to spot stress. He was still making eye contact with her, but found it akward so he change his field of view to his shoes. They were nice shoes. Maybe needed to be cleaned up, but he liked them.

'I don't exactly hate spending time with people. I just don't know how to keep a conversation going. I was the kid at school who would sit by himself, you know? The boy who didn't know how to actually talk to people. It has grown me a slight hostility towards people for some reason. So I'm sorry for that. It is just how I am.' It wasn't a good explanation, but it worked. The boy just hoped he didn't sound to woeful. That would come off as cowardice, something Solitude did not want to show at all.
    Blaze
    Blaze
    Retired Staff Member <3

Male

Post by Blaze 3/21/2013, 10:57 pm

"Sorry..." Miranda trailed off. "I actually don't know how to keep a conversation going myself. Not that I really talk to anyone at all. Anyway, what's your name? I'm Miranda," She asked, her voice softening to it's normal tone: kind and cute. Well, it was like that most of the time. After Sirius, her voice sounded depressed. Anyone could notice, but she didn't want to tell anyone that she had just broken up with a guy, cried about it for thirty minutes, and pondered over him twenty-four seven.

"I just need someone to talk to right now. If you don't want to, that's fine," Miranda told him.

Post by Guest 3/22/2013, 7:50 pm

Solitude didn't answer the girl right away. He had to think of something else to say after he introduced himself. It would be the end of the conversation if he just went and said 'I'm Solitude'. That would be it. He had to come up with something to keep the conversation going. The girl's voice was laced with sadness, but Solitude respected people, he wasn't going to bring her to talk about why. Well, here goes nothing.

'The name is Christian.' Sure, it was a lie, but it was a bit of the truth as well. That was just his middle name. He was used to telling people that his middle name was his real, so he sounded . . . well . . . confident in his name. 'I can talk, yes. The question of 'about what' remains still though. Is there anything that you need to talk about? Like an issue, or just killing boredom?' Oh gods, good going,Sol.
    Blaze
    Blaze
    Retired Staff Member <3

Male

Post by Blaze 3/22/2013, 11:03 pm

"Nice to meet you Chris. Or, er, do you want me to call you Christian?" Miranda asked him. "And, I guess an issue..." Relationship issue. Gods, why the hell did I respond with issue? She out to herself, mentally hitting herself for making that mistake. Then it would all spill out of her, en she would burst into tears, and Christian would leave. As usual.

OOC: Sorry for the sucky post. No muse.

Post by Guest 3/22/2013, 11:20 pm

'Ok. Nevermind about my name. You seem like a person I can trust. My real name is actually Solitude.' The boy didn't want to say it, but he could tell the girl did not want to talk about her issues. Solitude wasn't going to poke and prod her about them either. Well, maybe he would. Only if the lack of conversation forced him. The girl now looked as if she was about to burst into tears. Solitude came up with two conclusions: the girl had someone close to her die, or she had broken up with someone. Most likely the latter. Solitude didn't really see why people dated. There was no such thing as true love, or so what he thought. He was raised to believe that every single person was only self-centered, hardened jerks. The girl had probably gotten herself into a big mess. Poor girl. Well, not really. She was the one who might've decided to be in a relationship. It would be her fault.

Blaze
    Blaze
    Retired Staff Member <3

Male

Post by Blaze 3/22/2013, 11:30 pm

"W-w-why d-d-did y-you say C-Christian then?" Miranda stuttered. "Oh...nevermind. I'm sorry I asked that. You probably get that a lot from people who know your name. You must be really annoyed about that," She guessed. "A-anyways. I actually don't want to talk about what happened, unless you want to of course. It would just end up with me sobbing and you annoyed," She told him. Maybe she could tell him. I mean, he already trusts me with his first name. I don't think he would want many people to know. At least she should tell him something...

Post by Guest 3/22/2013, 11:39 pm

Solitude takes a few steps and sits down on a wooden bench that had a back on it. He looks at Miranda, who looked like she was going to melt or something of the sorts. Solitude didn't exactly feel bad for her though. He could fake it though, as he had been already. He didn't really ever feel those type emotions. Sadness yes, but not sadness over love or whatever. He could tell the girl was most likely going to cry. She was on her way, stuttering like crazy and whatnot. Still no feeling of . . . pity? Is that what it would be?

'Well, most people like to jeer at me for my odd name, so I often go by my middle name, which is indeed Christian. If you are almost already crying, why not just let it all out at once? You don't have to tell me what's going on, but you've sort of sparked my curiosity.'

Nice...
    Blaze
    Blaze
    Retired Staff Member <3

Male

Post by Blaze 3/23/2013, 12:00 am

Miranda walked with Solitude and sat on the other side of the bench. "I'm not going to cry right in front of a bunch of campers. Would a guy do that? I don't think so. Would anyone do that? Sure, maybe, but not me," She rolled her eyes. He acted so chauvinist-like it was hard to tell if he was one or not. Some parts of him showed a little sympathy. Maybe none at all, but he acted like girls were weak and emotional. "And anyway, it's just a break-up. No big deal."

Post by Guest 3/23/2013, 12:09 am

Solitude shrugs. Maybe this girl was a bit tougher than he thought. The boy liked that. He didn't want to be talking to some girl who would tear up at the littlest things. That would put him as a comforter, and if he was put in that position he would simply get up and walk away. It wouldn't bother him at all either. The boy turns his head and looks down into Miranda's eyes.

'To be honest, I don't actually know how big of a deal a break-up is. I was never interested in relationships. They seem to be made just to be broken, same with promises and keeping secrets. You were st-stut-stuttering when you were talking earlier and sounded like your face was going to become a river. You're tougher than that, and I respect that. There is no need to cry even. It is just one guy, or girl if that is your situation. There are more than just one.'
    Blaze
    Blaze
    Retired Staff Member <3

Male

Post by Blaze 3/23/2013, 12:33 am

Miranda's mouth started to form a smile, more like a grin though. "And you have a soft side," She stated. Solitude would probably just cover it up and say something that made him sound tough and not as opened up as he was at the moment. "It's just... I've been with him for two years. One year was a long distance one where he left to train and become stronger. It's a bit hard on me," She said.

"I know, but he was special. If you had someone and you went through the same thing I went through, you would feel that part of you die and be replaced with a sorrow-filled part. It would then make you be normal, or turn you into someone cold who hates everything."

Post by Guest 3/23/2013, 11:12 am

"It isn't a soft side. It's is a side of me that acknowledges other things."

Sure, it was a crummy excuse, but Solitude couldn't think of anything else to say. He didn't like the fact that Miranda was grinning. Had he said something stupid without really thinking first? The boy turns his head away from her, looking at a target with an arrow embedded in the very outer ring. Someone sucks at shooting.

"I honestly don't have any idea of what you just said. It just got all crumpled together into a mass of words. Sorry about that. It happens to me often."

ooc; Crappy post, sorry.
    Blaze
    Blaze
    Retired Staff Member <3

Male

Post by Blaze 3/23/2013, 2:30 pm

"Sure it is," Miranda shrugged. She watched his head turn away from her as if he was embarrassed or something. His head had turned to the target that had an arrow lodged in the tip of the outer ring. He also said something about not understanding what she said about you-know-him. She quietly repeated it slowly so he could understand her. His response would probably be something like, "I'm never going to feel that way," or something that a person not interested in love would say.

Post by Guest 3/24/2013, 2:49 pm

"Ok, maybe it wasn't a more acknowledging side. It was a more softer side. Not a super gooey side, but more like, almost caring."

Solitude now had a slight grin on his face, but he turns his head away so Miranda couldn't see it. He knew she would notice though. Solitude wasn't hitting on her or anything, he just wanted to make her feel better. It was obvious she wasn't in the best of moods. The boy hated seeing people sad and depressed, so he did his best to help them. Except when the person is just doing it for attention. That is just stupid.
    Blaze
    Blaze
    Retired Staff Member <3

Male

Post by Blaze 3/24/2013, 4:58 pm

OOC: Sirius should totally come in now.

"Almost," Miranda smiled. "Just a bit of coldness, so it doesn't feel like a soft side," Miranda added. She quickly saw the small grin on his face before he looked somewhere else to probably hide it. "So...er...where do you come from?" She asked. Miranda had come from a womanizer father that probably had about ten kids at the moment. She had never went back to see if any of the kids lived with her father. She also was a bit curious if one of her siblings was a demigod, like her. She doubted it, but it was always a possibility, seeing the way her father attracted women.

Post by Guest 3/25/2013, 7:01 pm

Solitude takes a deep breath in then lets it loudly exhale.

"Well I am from New York. My family comes from Europe, mainly Sweden. My mother killed herself when I was really young, so her friend and her husband took care of me. I grew up thinking that they were my parents and that their children were my siblings. Basic demigod sob story I guess. How about you?"

At the time, Sirius was quite bored. He had nothing to do but sit around ever since Miranda just ditched him for no reason. He didn't feel like he had done anything. Miranda should loosen up a bit, according to him. The boy had found himself walking into the archery range. He didn't expect what he saw though. It was her . . . and she was with another guy. Wow.

The son of Aristaios didn't want to 'interrupt' anything, but he was slightly curious. He makes his way up to the two, making sure he was standing tall and proudly. He didn't want to appear to be a weakling.

"What's going on here?" the boy says with a smirk.
    Cheedos
    Cheedos

Male
    Number of posts : 472
    Registration date : 2013-02-16

Post by Cheedos 3/25/2013, 7:58 pm

Edmund walks into the shooting range and sees three people. He leans against a post and crosses his arms. He doesn't say anything, he just watches them.
    Blaze
    Blaze
    Retired Staff Member <3

Male

Post by Blaze 3/26/2013, 9:14 pm

Miranda looked up at Sirius. "Oh nothing. I'm just talking with Christian," She winked at Solitude unnoticeably. "Anyways, hey Sirius," She gave him a warm smile. The daughter of Hestia suspected that her "ex"-boyfriend possibly thought that she and Solitude were dating. She wasn't fully over Sirius, and she didn't want to move on just yet. They were just having a conversation... Oh. She realized that he had been assuming things, like when she was assuming that he had found another girl on his travels. It was a piece of her own medicine, and Sirius probably didn't realize it. The once kind, energetic thirteen year old that had fallen in love with a caring son of Aristaios, had become a overdramatic, hormonal fifteen year old.

Post by Guest 3/26/2013, 10:32 pm

Solitude smiles as the puzzle pieces get matched together in his brain. He had found the cause of Miranda's issues. This boy. He had to have been her boyfriend. Well, now apparently ex-boyfriend. The boy rises up to his feet to greet Sirius.

'The name is Christian. Nice to meet you,' Solitude tells him, making sure his voice had a layer of coldness as he extended his hand for a shake.

Sirius glares at the boy. Sirius still liked Miranda. He wasn't exactly over her. Apparently she was though. The boy refuses to shake Christian's hand. He wasn't going to communicate with a 'friend' of his 'enemy'.

'Name's Sirius,' Sirius mutters, looking the boy in his eyes to add an intimidating effect. He just met him and already hated him.

Solitude forces himself to grin a bit as Sirius rejects the boy's handshake. Wow. Something must've really gone down to cause this hostility. 'Miranda, you know this guy?' Solitude asks her as he turns towards to face her.

Last edited by Taco on 4/1/2013, 8:42 am; edited 1 time in total
    Cheedos
    Cheedos

Male

Post by Cheedos 3/26/2013, 11:41 pm

Edmund leaves

Last edited by Cheedos on 3/28/2013, 1:20 am; edited 1 time in total
    Blaze
    Blaze
    Retired Staff Member <3

Male

Post by Blaze 3/27/2013, 10:18 pm

OOC: Cheedos, could you um, please leave? I don't mean to be rude, though.

"Sirius, it's not what you think this is," The worried girl mouthed. She didn't want any of them to get hurt. True, she had just met Solitude, but she didn't want him to get her because of her. She didn't want Sirius to get hurt either. If he did, she would have never forgiven herself. Ever.

"Y-yeah..." She muttered, stumbling a bit in her words.
    Cheedos
    Cheedos

Male

Post by Cheedos 3/28/2013, 1:18 am

ooc: No worries Embarassed I'll leave. I think I'll just edit my post.

Post by Guest 3/28/2013, 11:42 pm

Sirius looks at Miranda with a confused look. He was faking it, but pulled it off well. He had a complete idea of what was going on. Wow. Miranda was that desperate. So shallow. Pathetic. The boy she was with was probably a beater; he was probably five years older than her at least. It was kind of funny to Sirius, but quite painful as well. On the outside he projected himself as calm and not caring. That was not inside of him though. Inside, he deeply missed Miranda and just wanted her back. He wanted to say sorry. He wanted things how they used to be. It was too late now.

'What exactly am I thinking?' Sirius asks Miranda, still using his confused face.

Last edited by Taco on 4/1/2013, 8:48 am; edited 2 times in total

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/17/2024, 2:35 am