A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+66
Doug The Turtle
Jade_of_Hoole
amyleunicorn
Cheedos
ABCOW
Melodiya
Milocross
LiaZee
Bucky Barnes
Holly
daddeme
Komaeda
Death Pony
lillylillypad
tehking
Michelle A.
Ryn the Sylph of Heart
terragate
Bella212
Keeper_of_the_Dark
Perca
Maybeth
Josh
hunterofartemis726
Steve Rogers
Nero
SkyWarriorDragon
Bell
annabeth2030
Desperate Souls
BlackJack123
John
CynicalSkin
Snuffleasaurus
Jordan
Nemesis
Jazon fett
SilverArrow
magnetonrobo
pilot
noel1298
Ness99
natewolfe
LynnZee
HappyPlatypus
Thorn
athena'schild
HeartsToHearts
Chuck
Arik
Blaze
VanillaCreme96
andrea di angelo
Ardelis
Mason
TokiDoki
Edgar Allan Poe
Tromokratis
Dorkette
Morgan Landry
Princess Amy
PurpleMango
Samrenango
Kendall
Stuart35
Amy Pond
70 posters

Target Practice

Blaze
    Blaze
    Retired Staff Member <3

Male
    Number of posts : 3957
    Registration date : 2012-03-15

Target Practice - Page 38 Empty Re: Target Practice

Post by Blaze 3/30/2013, 4:02 pm

Miranda was about to pull her hair out, trying not to yell at him. She wanted to say, "Sirius, what is your problem? I can't talk to anyone now? You did say I should have a social life, right?" but all that came out was, "Christian, let me talk to him for a moment to tell him what's going on," She pulled Sirius into a corner where Solitude couldn't hear.

"Sirius, I'm not dating him. I just met him and it was just a conversation. You said I should talk to more people, and I am. Is that wrong? And you know I'm not at kind of girl who rushes into relationships. It took a while before you and I actually became a couple,"

Post by Guest 4/1/2013, 8:49 am

Solitude had figured them out. He could tell by looking at Sirius that he was still interested in Miranda. Oh well, it wasn't his battle. The boy sits down on a bench, waiting.

Sirius didn't expect Miranda to literally drag him away. He didn't even know she was that strong. The boy listened to her without really paying attention. He and Miranda were, sadly, done. The boy wished it wasn't true, but it was obvious.

'Miranda, if you want to date this dude, I'm not going to prevent you,' he tells her, his voice low.
    Blaze
    Blaze
    Retired Staff Member <3

Male

Post by Blaze 4/2/2013, 11:56 am

"I don't. I'm not even over-" Miranda stopped. Was she over him? She had deliberated in her mind for about a minute or so. She had realized that she still loved him, but did he still love her? It was the matter of him still wanting to be with her. It wasn't her choice. She was the one who broke things off with him, and she was really foolish to do that.

Post by Guest 4/2/2013, 1:38 pm

Sirius didn't know what to say. What had Miranda just said? It contradicted everything the boy had thought. Why had she broken up with him then? He wasn't really over her; he probably never would be.

'Miranda--how come? How come you left me? Be honest,' the boy questions, looking intently into Miranda's soft eyes.

Things had gotten a bit odd for Solitude. 'Uh, can I go now?' he asks, rising up to his feet.
    amyleunicorn
    amyleunicorn

Female
    Number of posts : 20
    Registration date : 2013-03-26

Post by amyleunicorn 4/2/2013, 9:56 pm

I walked into the empty archery range and sighed.
    "Good," I gave a soft, nervous laugh, "Alone at last." I pulled an arrow from my quiver and put it on nocking point. I took a deep breath and closed my eyes. Aim for the bullseye. Aim for the bullseye, I thought. Back at home, I'd only shot arrows at trees, never had I actually tried the sport archery. I pulled my arm back and released the arrow. With my eyes still closed, I heard the arrowhead pierce the board. Slowly, I opened my eyes and gasped.
    The arrow had hit the the bullseye.
    amyleunicorn
    amyleunicorn

Female

Post by amyleunicorn 4/2/2013, 10:27 pm

After I passed the shock that I could actually shoot, I looked around and sighed. Maybe being by myself, friendless and lonely, wasn't really what I wanted. I remembered what my mom had told me before the satyr took me to camp, " Why don't you try and make some friends, honey? For me? Promise?" I dug a hole in the dirt with the tip of my shoe and chewed my lip. Friends? Me? That couldn't end well. I'd never felt so lost in all my life. This place, which was supposedly the safest place on earth for people like me, didn't feel like home. At all.
    I rolled my shoulders back and said, "I, Skylla Freeman, promise to make friends in this unfriendly camp. Well, at least try." Oh man, now I was talking to myself. Great. Just great.
    I spun around and ran toward the mess hall, hoping to find someone there.

Post by Guest 4/3/2013, 8:12 am

ooc; amyleunicorn, please do not double-post.
    Jade_of_Hoole

Female
    Number of posts : 5
    Registration date : 2013-04-03

Target Practice - Page 38 Empty what now

Post by Jade_of_Hoole 4/3/2013, 3:35 pm

Ok i give up i'm lost and in the mess hall of all places "great"

Post by Guest 4/3/2013, 3:48 pm

ooc; please do not post without making a character first.
    Blaze
    Blaze
    Retired Staff Member <3

Male

Post by Blaze 4/3/2013, 7:24 pm

Taco wrote: Sirius didn't know what to say. What had Miranda just said? It contradicted everything the boy had thought. Why had she broken up with him then? He wasn't really over her; he probably never would be.

'Miranda--how come? How come you left me? Be honest,' the boy questions, looking intently into Miranda's soft eyes.

Things had gotten a bit odd for Solitude. 'Uh, can I go now?' he asks, rising up to his feet.

"I-I left you because I thought you didn't love me anymore," She replied softly, so no one could hear her. She turned to Solitude. "You can do whatever you want," She smiled sweetly and turned back to Sirius.

Post by Guest 4/3/2013, 10:11 pm

"Uh, yeah. I'm going to bounce now. See you around, maybe?" Solitude says quietly, then turns on his heel and makes his way to wherever.

"Miranda--of course--of course I still love you. I always will," Sirius says, his eyes burrowing into hers.
    amyleunicorn
    amyleunicorn

Female

Post by amyleunicorn 4/3/2013, 10:30 pm

ooc: Oh yes, sorry Embarassed

Post by Guest 4/4/2013, 10:27 am

ooc; it's fine. just don't do it again.
    Blaze
    Blaze
    Retired Staff Member <3

Male

Post by Blaze 4/4/2013, 12:57 pm

"But the way you acted before it seemed like-like you didn't," Miranda told him, her soft green eyes trying to push away that powerful stare.

Post by Guest 4/4/2013, 2:48 pm

Sirius couldn't help but smile. Miranda thought he hated her? He had thought it was the other way around. The son of Aristaios moves over to a bench and sits down, motioning for Miranda to do the same.

'Miranda--I'll never hate you. I never did in the first place. I knew I had done something wrong when you left that day weeks ago. I didn't know what though. I tried to think about it everyday but never came up with a solution. I never knew it was because of how I acted. I'm sorry. Next time I do something, you have my permission to slap me,' the boy tells her.
    Blaze
    Blaze
    Retired Staff Member <3

Male

Post by Blaze 4/5/2013, 1:54 pm

Miranda lightly punched him. "There, and," She planted a kiss on his lips. As she broke away, a small smile formed. "I love you," She told him. "And I will always."

OOC: Ew, short post.

Post by Guest 4/6/2013, 1:42 pm

"I hate you too."

The boy tried his best to sound serious, but it didn't work out too well. A smile broke his lips and his voice was no where close to sounding as if he was being honest. The boy walked over to a rack of bows and takes one off along with some arrows.

"Want to show me up?" the son of Aristaios asks her, smirking.
    Blaze
    Blaze
    Retired Staff Member <3

Male

Post by Blaze 4/8/2013, 8:02 pm

"I would, but I'm going to let you have the chance to think you're better than me for a little bit," Miranda replied. "And, I hate you too," She added, sitting down on the bench and waiting for him to shoot. The daughter of Hestia grabbed some arrows to refill her quiver.

Post by Guest 4/8/2013, 10:50 pm

Sirius gives Miranda his trademark stupid grin. Man, he needed to stop doing that all the time. The boy readies his bow, then notches and arrow. Taking aim, he shuts his left eye and stops breathing. He was going to hit the target. He was going to get it at least in a middle ring. After a few seconds of aiming, the boy lets the arrow loose. It soars through the air and slams into the target right on the outside ring. Well, at least a he hit a ring, let alone the target. The boy mutters a few unrecognizable greek words, then notches his bow again. He takes aim then releases. Once again, the arrow hit the outer ring. Sirius drops his arms and sighs, looking to Miranda.

'How do you manage to do it?' the boy asks her, his face showing an emotion of slight confusion.
    Blaze
    Blaze
    Retired Staff Member <3

Male

Post by Blaze 4/12/2013, 10:26 pm

"Here, let me show you," Miranda smirked and stood up and walked past Sirius and in front of another target. She notches an arrow into her bow, pulled the bowstring back, and let the arrow rip. The arrow soared through the air and was lodged directly into the center. "My father and I used to go to the archery range since I was seven. He was a very good archer. When I left, I heard he turned to the dark side and did...you know what." Miranda told him, hoping he'd remember the dark secret she told him about her father at their first "conversation" of sorts at the lake.

Post by Guest 4/13/2013, 3:39 pm

Sirius watches how Miranda shoots her bow. He studies how she plants her feet into the ground and the way she is standing. Once the girl shows him up, he steps back up to the target. He stands a good length away from it before notching an arrow. The boy tries his best to imitate what he saw from Miranda's shot. It felt awkward, but knew it would help. He had to stay in the form. The boy takes aim, matching the Celestial Bronze arrowhead right above the bulls eye. Sirius lets the arrow loose and it thumps into the target, hitting a good couple inches above the bulls eye.

"Even mimicking you, I can't do it," Sirius says, smiling to make Miranda understand that he wasn't serious. He doesn't answer the girl about her father. He remembered alright. He didn't want to bring it up, for he hated seeing Miranda all down and out.
    Blaze
    Blaze
    Retired Staff Member <3

Male

Post by Blaze 4/16/2013, 7:13 pm

Miranda shrugged. "I've seen people do it other ways. This way was how my dad taught me how to do it. The most common is," She stood in a different stance than last time. She notched an arrow in her bow and aimed. After a few seconds of adjusting her aim, she shot the arrow. It landed at the edge of the bullseye. Good enough. I'm not perfect. "You try it. I think it might be a little bit more comfortable for you."

Post by Guest 4/16/2013, 8:19 pm

Sirius studies the way Miranda stands and positions herself. He takes mental notes of how she plants her feet into the ground and the way she holds her bow. Hopefully it would work the same with Sirius, probably not though. Archery just was not his thing. Practice makes perfect though, right? The boy steps up to a target and takes a good couple of large steps behind him to distance himself. The boy then notches an arrow in his bow and lets it soar. This time, unlike the others, it hit the bulls eye. The bow puts his bow arm down and looks towards Miranda with a shocked expression.

"I--I actually did it!" the boy says, his voice sounding astonished, for that was what he was at the moment. Years of practice and he finally hit a bulls eye. Sure, he had gotten them before, but they were lucky shots. This was no luck though. This was because of Miranda's help. Nothing else.
    Blaze
    Blaze
    Retired Staff Member <3

Male

Post by Blaze 4/18/2013, 8:53 pm

Miranda watched his feet and stance and looked at how he held his bow. She glanced at the target, watching the bullseye. When she heard him let go of the bowstring, she watched the arrow hit the target. Dead center. She was thrilled and almost started hopping like a bunny, clapping.

Miranda smiled. "My dad would be so proud..." She smirked and went up to hug Sirius. "That was amazing. How did you remember how I positioned myself?" She asked.

Post by Guest 4/20/2013, 12:03 pm

Sirius smiles at Miranda, shaking his head slowly.

"That is a secret for me only," he replies to her. The boy wraps his arms around her, feeling comfort from the embrace. Sirius missed Miranda's comforting aura when he had spent his time away from her. She must have it because of her mother. The girl seemed to comfort the boy just by being near him. The son of Aristaios releases Miranda from his grasp and looks down into her eyes.

"Thanks for helping me," he tells her.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/2/2024, 2:50 am