A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Jack's back story

Tyrannic
    Tyrannic
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 3816
    Registration date : 2011-11-15

Jack's back story Empty Jack's back story

Post by Tyrannic 4/5/2012, 11:16 pm

I slowly open my eyes. 'where am I?' I think to myself. I hear a scuffling noise and I jolt up onto my feet. I look around, trying to detect the source of the noise. "It's all in your head." I mutter to myself. I sit back down, I study my surroundings. "Dust," I say staring at the barren area around me. "dust and sand." Memories crash over me and I start to cry. "she's gone." I say to myself, slowly forcin myself to stand up. 'At least that hag I call mother won't find me.' "If she is even looking for me." I say solemnly. Disheartened, I walk onto a destination only death knows. I walk until my legs won't respond, the earth dragging me down. I fall onto the ground, lying on the ground for what seems like forever, prayin for death. He never comes. A slight humming filling my ears, adding to my agony. It grows louder and louder until abruptly, it stops. For a minute, I believe that it is my heart that has stopped, when two voices speak up. "Is it alive?" "I don't care, run it over" I brace myself as the humming starts again but, a third voice speaks and the humming stops. "I think it's still alive." says the voice. A thud shakes the ground and a figure approaches my body. "Leave it alone, Rico." The figure, which I now know as Rico, ignores the voice. I feel a touch to my neck and I moan softly. "Come on Rico, you're gonna get Valdez on all of us." Says the first voice, with a sense of fear. I feel the roughness of the ground disappear as Rico lifts me up. "It's just a kid." Rico says as he sets me down in the back of their vehicle. "Well," starts the second voice. "Me and Giancarlo were not involved." Rico climbs in next to me. The humming starts again, as I slip into darkness.

Good/bad?
    Tyrannic
    Tyrannic
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 3816
    Registration date : 2011-11-15

Jack's back story Empty Re: Jack's back story

Post by Tyrannic 4/25/2012, 12:06 am

Feed back would be appreciated
    Holly
    Holly