A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

My Story

My Story Empty My Story

Post by Guest 11/11/2011, 1:01 pm

I sat on my bed hoping the doctor would come outside soon.I finally heard the door squeak and Dr.Miller walked in. "Well?" "He probably won't make it darling, he told me to stay in the guest room until he passes...when he does I will have to send you to Madame Moniques Orphange for girls." Great, I thought just great! I turn 12 tommorow and will have to celebrate with some crazy little people in a dusty orphange!!! I was so mad I wanted to punch Dr.Miller in the gut and cry on my bed. Instead I did the rationl thing. I got up and walked into dads room. "Hi Daddy, feelin well?" "Not really T-bug. Doc says I only have 'till the morinin." "HE"S WRONG DADDY DONT LISTIEN TO HIM I DONT WANT YOU TO LEAVE ME!" I screamed tears rolling down my face. I flung myself into his arms soaking in how he smelled of tractor grease and bonfires. "I won't leave you baby girl, I wont!" "And if you?" do i say sitting up," I'll send you somewhere safe." He handed me airplane tickets and smiled. "You'll be happy here." I went to bed and woke the next morning early. I ran into Dads room and said "Wake up lazy bones, you promised to take me out to the coast!" No reply. "DADDY!" I wiggled him around and called Dr.Miller. "DR.MILLER HURRY!!!!" He burst into the room and said "Yes, I know, I'll gather your things." I wanted to belive he was playing with me but he wasn't breathing. I cried on his shoulder for hours and hours until i rembered the ticket. I got to the Airport without Dr.Stuipness figureing it out. I handed my ticket to the lady and went through all that jazz.I borded the pane and fell asleep. I awoke from the strange sound of a person next to me, she had jet black hair,dark eyes and mighty heavy clothes on for July. "Hi there!" the girl said."Im Thalia, and you are?" "T-tori Grace." I answered. "YES!!!!!! Finally I do something right!" We landed after many hours and then finally we stepped off in New York City,Manhattan to be exact.After taxi rides, subway trains and short food stops we arrived at a place with a huge sign that read "CAMP HALF BLOOD".
    This is only part one of my story, if you liked and want me to make another leave comments! THANKS!

My Story Empty Re: My Story

Post by Guest 11/11/2011, 2:53 pm

If you liked this story and would like to critque it plz comment or just say "Hey can you add more chapters" or "I think blah blh blah would be more interesting" and ill fix it! Thanks!
    Four
    Four
    Role Playing Legend

Female
    Number of posts : 17924
    Registration date : 2010-01-16

Post by Four 11/11/2011, 5:38 pm

Please don't double post. B|

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content