A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+34
LynnZee
noel1298
nix
GavinP
Blaze
Princess Amy
GwrachSeren
Milocross
Kat The Reject
Dorkette
Thorn
Kendall
Chuck
Arik
magnetonrobo
Tyrannic
twistytieofdoom
pilot
Cheesepuff
Samrenango
Nemesis
Not_The_Only_One
Tromokratis
Jordan
SilverMoon
Edgar Allan Poe
WolfGirl
Confuzzled
Ben zexion
Steve Rogers
thalia1278
Zachary
Lady Reyna
Mason
38 posters

The Deadly Forest

thalia1278
    thalia1278

Female
    Number of posts : 213
    Registration date : 2012-03-10

The Deadly Forest - Page 3 Empty Re: The Deadly Forest

Post by thalia1278 3/18/2012, 2:51 pm

"God your strong!" Thalia smiled and rolled out of the way. She stuck her dagger into the hammer waiting for it to break in half or something, she sliced clean threw the hammer. "Ha! No weapon. No fight,"
    Zachary
    Zachary

Male
    Number of posts : 747
    Registration date : 2008-10-16

Post by Zachary 3/18/2012, 3:05 pm

OOC: You wouldn't be able to slice through the hammer, but I'll make it where you somehow, by a freak of physics, disarmed me.

"Fine," Hammer said, snapping his knuckles. He threw a light right hook near her stomach, and knowing she would just back up, the thew a light punch with his other hand to lightly tap her.
    thalia1278
    thalia1278

Female

Post by thalia1278 3/18/2012, 3:23 pm

I dodged the first hit but got hit in the stomach by his fist. I flew like 6 feet. "What the HADES was that?!" I cried.
    Zachary
    Zachary

Male

Post by Zachary 3/18/2012, 3:53 pm

"A punch," Hammer laughed. "Are you going to surrender?" Hammer smirked and asked. If this girl would keep on fighting, he would turn it up a notch.
    thalia1278
    thalia1278

Female

Post by thalia1278 3/18/2012, 4:02 pm

I smirked "not in a million years..." i wasnt acually going to hurt him. I mean CB would acually kill a demigod and i wasnt going to let that happen. I got up and charged.
    Zachary
    Zachary

Male

Post by Zachary 3/18/2012, 4:33 pm

"Ha, I like your spirit." He smiled. While she was charging at him, Hammer hopped out of the way and tripped her.

"Whoops." He laughed. "Sorry about that," He said, picking her up and somewhat aggressively placed her on the ground.
    thalia1278
    thalia1278

Female

Post by thalia1278 3/18/2012, 7:13 pm

"I didn't need help." she said wiping of dirt. "And if I surrender, What is your prize?" i asked, "And what if I don't? And I win? What's my prize?"
    Zachary
    Zachary

Male

Post by Zachary 3/18/2012, 9:09 pm

"My prize if I win is victory. The prize for you if you win is my respect. I may not be trying my best, but I want to see you impress me. Perhaps you will gain my friendship, which I do not hand out so stupidly." Hammer said. He made sure to leave his defenses open while he did his next move, which was a horizontal kick. She could either dodge like a normal person would, or she could duck beneath it and stab him in his side, which wouldn't have really bothered him.
    thalia1278
    thalia1278

Female

Post by thalia1278 3/18/2012, 9:27 pm

He kicked and I flipped over his leg. I ran behind him and I stabbed him in the ribs, hoping he would catch it but he didn't.
    "Oh my Gods! You need medicine!" I screamed.
    Zachary
    Zachary

Male

Post by Zachary 3/18/2012, 10:03 pm

"'Course not," He smiled looking at the wound. He was a war torn seventeen year old, this was hardly a scratch compared to some of the slashes he got in his chest before.

"Come on, hit me with your best shot." Hammer said, gesturing his hand towards himself.
    thalia1278
    thalia1278

Female

Post by thalia1278 3/18/2012, 10:46 pm

"You mean... Stab you??" I asked surprised, i thought to myself this guy is crazier than Zeus! "okay..." and I dug my sword into Hammers sheen. I started bleeding imedialy. "Oh my Gods!"
    Zachary
    Zachary

Male

Post by Zachary 3/18/2012, 11:15 pm

"Come on! You look like you've never seen blood before," He said while lightly punching her back. He was absolutely fine, he never felt that much pain anymore, it was a slight hindrance, yes, but nothing he had to worry about.

He punched a tree, which, as planned, send a thick branch falling down. He caught it, and held it like his hammer. He swung down at the girl. What would she do now?
    thalia1278
    thalia1278

Female

Post by thalia1278 3/19/2012, 6:25 pm

"Well then." she said while ducking under the branch. "Your really strong."
    Zachary
    Zachary

Male

Post by Zachary 3/20/2012, 8:32 am

"Thanks to my dad," Hammer said. This branch was way lighter than his hammer which he was used to, so he was able to swing it with incredible ease. He swung at her horizontally, making sure that she wouldn't be able to duck in time, but either run to him for a stab, or to back up.
    thalia1278
    thalia1278

Female

Post by thalia1278 3/20/2012, 6:19 pm

I laughed just then noticing the horizontal branch he was swinging. Being a cheerleader, I should be able to think fast. And right before I was going to move out of the way, it hit me. Not a thought the branch. With intense speed I got hit and flew into a tree. I was sliding down the trunk when I thought, i could either get up and possiable faint, or stay down and surrender. I really wanted him to be my friend. So i got up.
    I charged with speed and yelled, "lets finish this!" but right before i got there... I fainted.
    Zachary
    Zachary

Male

Post by Zachary 3/20/2012, 8:18 pm

Hammer smiled. "She impressed me." He nodded his head. It wasn't the fact that she took the blow, it was that she got up, and charged at him, asking for more. He walked over to her body, and flipped her over his shoulders. He grabbed his hammer and turned it back into a twig. He walked over to the creek, cupped his hands with water, and splashed her face.

"You alright?" He asked Thalia, dipping his leg in the water where she stabbed him.
    thalia1278
    thalia1278

Female

Post by thalia1278 3/20/2012, 8:26 pm

I coughed and say up, "what the?!" i was confused. "where am i and WHY IN THE NAME OF TARTARUS AN I WET?" i sat up and looked at him and I imedietly knew the answer... Wait. No i didn't.
    Zachary
    Zachary

Male

Post by Zachary 3/20/2012, 8:29 pm

"You fainted. Brought you over here to regain consciousness." He said, taking out his leg and now cleaning his ribs, where she also stabbed him.

"I have to say, you impressed me." He nodded. He felt proud, like that of a father would feel like when his daughter did something spectacular. "You've gained my respect, friend." Hammer said, holding out his hand for a hand shake.
    thalia1278
    thalia1278

Female

Post by thalia1278 3/20/2012, 8:38 pm

I smiled i took his hand and shook it, "thanks friend."
    I looked down at his ribs and legs, "okay that is sooo nasty. Can i please get you some help?" i begged. I hated blood it was so gross. But his made me wanna pass out again.
    OOC: Your dad is Kratos right? I've heard 2 different kratos, the
    God of war and the god of stregth. Which one is it really? Cause i thought the god of war was ares?
    Zachary
    Zachary

Male

Post by Zachary 3/20/2012, 8:46 pm

OOC: Kratos (also known as Cratus,) is the god of strength. Perhaps you are mixing up the god, Kratos, with the video game character, Kratos.

"Fine." Hammer smiled. "By the way, the name's Thaddeus Palmer. I prefer Hammer, though." He revealed. "Where do you want me to get help?" Hammer asked, getting up from the creek and stretching.
    thalia1278
    thalia1278

Female

Post by thalia1278 3/20/2012, 9:00 pm

OOC:Oh ok thanks.
    she though, "I don't know maybe the infirmery and if you don't wanna go there, I'm pretty sure Apollo is also the god of medicine? Wanna go to the infirmiry or Apollo cabin?" she thought for a while... " no wait! Want some ambrosia?" Thalia said pulling the tiny squire from her pocket, "sorry that YOU squished it." i laughed handing it to him.
    "Cute name, you can call me Tal by the way. That's what my dad use to call me..."
    Zachary
    Zachary

Male

Post by Zachary 3/20/2012, 10:53 pm

"Thank you." Hammer said and grudgingly ate the piece. He didn't like to use any type of speedy healing, but he liked to let the body to heal naturally. It made for some cool war scars. He felt better, though.

"What do you mean, used to?" He asked her.
    thalia1278
    thalia1278

Female

Post by thalia1278 3/20/2012, 11:34 pm

I didn't like to talk about it, but i had to tell someone.
    "Me and my dad were really close. But when i got to middle school, we kinda grew apart. Thats when he said 'my beauty was really kicking in' whatever that meant. Sonwe got in a lot of fights. And not having a mom around sucked. So, when i got mad, i end up running away. 1-2 days not so long. But when monsters started attacking my dad, i got really mad. By the way, anger issues. So anyway. I got mad and I set the house on fire. I dont know how. I must have hit the stove, but i got my dad out ok. He wasnt perfect . He had to stay in the hospital. I lived with my grandma for a while, and she liked to pick fights. She is a daughter of Ares. But one fight was bad and i ran away. I took her CB dagger," i said holding out the dagger, "and fled. Taking her cell phone with me. I was fine, fighting, eating. Everything. I was about to come back when she called and said he d-d-died. It was all my fault. Smoke inhalation. Burns. Everything, me. So i never went back. But one night , i don't know how but i ended up falling asleep and waking up right inside camp wearing the blessing of Aphrodite." i said starting to cry.
    Zachary
    Zachary

Male

Post by Zachary 3/21/2012, 11:14 am

"Sorry about that," Hammer said, patting her back. He wasn't good at helping people stop crying, he usually caused it in his battles. "It's alright." He assured her.

"So, um...what do you want to do now?" He asked. It was one of his first friends, hell if he knew what to do.
    thalia1278
    thalia1278

Female

Post by thalia1278 3/21/2012, 6:42 pm

I smiled, "Thanks Hammer."
    "What ever you want I guess... I've only been here about a week or so, don't really know what to do..." I laughed. I wish he would smile... His real smile. Thalia thought. "But before we do anything, I have a power. A power I think you should know about. I can make people fall in love with me for at least 10min. I know it's not a lot, but you should know. I don't even realize I'm doing it most of the time." I laughed once again.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/10/2024, 5:02 am