A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+11
Aves
Kendall
Dez the Soul Reaver
GavinP
Mason
daddeme
Blaze
SilverMoon
Morgan Landry
Lady Reyna
Perca
15 posters

Walking Throughout The Forum.

Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female
    Number of posts : 8666
    Registration date : 2012-03-11

Walking Throughout The Forum. - Page 4 Empty Re: Walking Throughout The Forum.

Post by Perca 4/12/2012, 1:16 pm

-And what?I asked and I realy didn't wanted to hear the answer.She is the silliest godess that exist.

Post by Guest 4/12/2012, 1:25 pm

"Well, sometimes when your parent is minor, people treat you like a minor person.I bet that doesn't happen to you!"
    Lady Reyna
    Lady Reyna

Female
    Number of posts : 2138
    Registration date : 2011-11-09

Post by Lady Reyna 4/12/2012, 1:38 pm

I had to agree with Brooke, because she was right. I nod my head, "Brooke is right, we don't have the least bit of credit, our fathers are minor and most people don't know who they are." I say, a little harsher than I meant to say it.
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 4/12/2012, 1:38 pm

-Yes,but there are amazing minor gods.Better than her,And I don't care if she hears me now,I said and I looked at the sky.

Post by Guest 4/12/2012, 1:44 pm

"There are amazing minor gods my as*" I say, anger evident in my voice. "I'm the daughter of a freaking star basically! You think that is cool? You are the son of the goddess of love, you will actually make it here!"
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 4/12/2012, 2:11 pm

-I would prefer being the son of Vesper,I answered.
    Lady Reyna
    Lady Reyna

Female

Post by Lady Reyna 4/12/2012, 2:21 pm

"You wouldn't want that after a day in the life of a child of Vesper or Lucifier." I say, shaking my head.
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 4/12/2012, 2:34 pm

-You realy beliave that?I asked him.You wouldn't saying that if you had lived a day as a kid of Venus.

Post by Guest 4/12/2012, 4:42 pm

"If I lived like a child of Venus, I would be pretty, and people would like me."I say, as I glare at Thomas. He did not understand at all.He did not comprehend the fact that if you are a child of a major god, you are treated higher than the minors. Even if he was a child of a major god, I wanted to hit him so bad.
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 4/13/2012, 1:49 am

-Well,I don't want the people like me because I am preety.I don't like to be preety.I am not that guy,I said.

She couldn't understand.Nobody could understant.
    Lady Reyna
    Lady Reyna

Female

Post by Lady Reyna 4/13/2012, 8:12 am

"Well, you don't want to be ugly, do you?" I ask, harshly. "Do you really think being the child of a minor god would be easy?" I ask.
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 4/13/2012, 9:58 am

-Being the kid of a major god is much more diffucult,I said.And,yes,I would prefer being ugly,because the people would like me for my character,not for my apearence.
    Lady Reyna
    Lady Reyna

Female

Post by Lady Reyna 4/13/2012, 10:05 am

I look at both of them silently, I wasn't much of an arguer, so I kept my mouth shut. I felt like I should say something but it would be ridicules arguing about your god parent.
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 4/13/2012, 10:11 am

-What is your oppinion?I asked Zane.
    Lady Reyna
    Lady Reyna

Female

Post by Lady Reyna 4/13/2012, 10:18 am

"I honestly find this amusing, if I think about it. We are arguing about our god parents, this is amusing to me." I say and laugh.
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 4/13/2012, 10:25 am

I looked at him with surprise.

-Amusing?I asked him.
    Lady Reyna
    Lady Reyna

Female

Post by Lady Reyna 4/13/2012, 10:32 am

"Yes, amusing." I reply. "We are fighting over who our god parents are, that is amusing to me. We can't change the fact that we are the children of gods and goddesses, we can't change the fact that they aren't the best god parents." I say and smile.
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 4/13/2012, 10:36 am

I thought what Zane said.

-You know what,I told him.You are right.No I am thinking about it,there is nothing that we have to argue for!

I starteed laughing and I couldn't stop.

Post by Guest 4/13/2012, 3:14 pm

I totally understood what Zane meant. "I never thought of it that way."
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 4/14/2012, 1:06 am

-Tha-that way?I asked her and I contnue laughing.
    Lady Reyna
    Lady Reyna

Female

Post by Lady Reyna 4/14/2012, 4:53 am

I smile for awhile, but it fades away, I lean against a tree. "So, what do you wanna do, now?" I ask.
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 4/14/2012, 5:02 am

I finally stoped laughiing.I looked at Brooke.

Post by Guest 4/14/2012, 8:38 am

"I really have no idea. We could go fight in the arena or something."
    Lady Reyna
    Lady Reyna

Female

Post by Lady Reyna 4/14/2012, 8:40 am

"I never knew I had such a hyperactive cousin." I say and grin. "Why don't we have a picnic or something peaceful." I suggest.
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 4/14/2012, 8:48 am

-Continue our walk?I suggested.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/28/2024, 10:15 pm