A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

3 posters

My Website to my own written book (Not published in the world join after u read the first chapter)

Diana Star
    Diana Star

Female
    Number of posts : 689
    Registration date : 2012-03-21

My Website to my own written book (Not published in the world join after u read the first chapter) Empty My Website to my own written book (Not published in the world join after u read the first chapter)

Post by Diana Star 4/22/2012, 3:54 pm

Chap. 1

Can i go to the washroom please i said with my cutest little girl voice. Of course you can said the teacher and patted me on the head. I went in to the Demon School Bathroom with my best friend Elle. Oh wait rewind i forgot to introduce myself, I'm Agent Double Hockey Stick to Elle my name is Katie ok now fast forward. As i said we walked into the Demon School's Bathroom. I walked over to one of the stalls closed the door and did my check in to the S.A.D and no its not called sad if you call it sad my director will kill you. Anyway i work in the S.A.D Secret Agent Departement. Ok back to were we were ooh the bathroom. I set the bomb's timer and grabbed Elle and left. But you didnt flush said Elle. I walk back in go to the stall beside my bomb and flush. AHHH i screamed to get Elle's attention. There is a gigantic spider. Where? Where? creamed Elle. I hate spiders where is it? she asked twirling in a circle. If we dont get out of here it will eat us come on im yelled. Yes she is quite dumb since i shrunk her brain in the last mission but it was an accident. I grabbed Elle's wrist and together we ran outside.

Me and Elle walked back outside. I jumped into a car. Ohh wait rewind. I jumped into my moms car with Elle. Fast forward since you know whos car it is. Elle walked into the car. She pressed a button. NOOOOO i screamed in slow motion to make it dramatic. Whats wrong? asked Elle. You werent supposed to touch that button. Why not isnt that supposed to start the car? asked Elle. NOOO it spews out poison gas i said. We have to get out of here i screamed um do you have the keys? i asked. No im not smart enough to have them Elle giggled. Oh right i muttered. I take out my pocket knife. Cool pocket Knife said Elle seeing my rainbow gadget. Id call it a gadget i said using the lazer in it i cut a hole in my moms window. I hope she doesnt kill me for this i thoguht. Come on lets go i screamed to Elle. I dont want to i like purple stuff she said pointing to the poison gas. Thats the poison i screamed. I grabbed Elle and dragged her out the hole. I took out some Super Sticky Agent Glue and stuck the glass back to the hole i cut.

Elle we're going to Europe, I said.

http://secretagentsalive.canadian-forum.com/

^Link to the site if u liked the first chapter join the site if u actually liked it
    Milocross
    Milocross
    3 parts human, 1 part piano

Female
    Number of posts : 7772
    Registration date : 2010-01-08

My Website to my own written book (Not published in the world join after u read the first chapter) Empty Re: My Website to my own written book (Not published in the world join after u read the first chapter)

Post by Milocross 4/22/2012, 4:35 pm

I think this belongs in the story section...
    Diana Star
    Diana Star

Female

My Website to my own written book (Not published in the world join after u read the first chapter) Empty Re: My Website to my own written book (Not published in the world join after u read the first chapter)

Post by Diana Star 4/22/2012, 4:36 pm

nope it doesnt its the first chapter of my book since i put the link for the site for my book
    Milocross
    Milocross
    3 parts human, 1 part piano

Female
    Number of posts : 7772
    Registration date : 2010-01-08

Post by Milocross 4/22/2012, 5:57 pm

Post the story in the story section, then post the link in your signature or in ooc.
    Arik
    Arik
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female
    Number of posts : 20528
    Registration date : 2010-06-05

Post by Arik 4/22/2012, 6:04 pm

This is definitely in the wrong section.
    *moving to story section*
    Diana Star
    Diana Star

Female

Post by Diana Star 5/12/2012, 10:42 pm

ok then

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/2/2024, 12:55 pm