A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

Written in the Wind [orginal]

Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male
    Number of posts : 11340
    Registration date : 2011-11-05

Written in the Wind [orginal] Empty Written in the Wind [orginal]

Post by Mason 1/9/2012, 12:56 pm

Hey guys, this is my new story, just a sneak peak [or a short Chapter 1] of it. Hope you enjoy!

Wolves howled, rivers were calm,the rain was cold.I swear...I didn't know the last letter in the alphabet. My knowledge slipped away with the wind. I came across a corner, where a flag was wet and hung on the trees. It said: THE KING PREVAILS. Bears growled in the distance, as if when I read it they heard it. I saw a castle up ahead. I went up there. The wind was getting stronger, even stronger than before. A owl soared down over my head. I ducked, then I walked farther up the hill. Finally, I made it. Then I saw what scared me more: words written in the wind. It said: AKTERN, THE KING PREVAILS.I hurried inside the castle, where two coyotes were waiting.

It seems as if the coyotes were guarding the castle, like noble knights. I ran swiftly past them. "Sublion" a mans voice said. Then I heard a different man's voice, but speaking a different language. I saw the two coyotes lounging back, ready for me to run back. "Sublian, Aktern is rising, and we can't stop him" the man's voice said. Then the foreign person spoke. I almost took a sneak peek, when a man came down from no where. He had a black robe on, but thats really all I could describe."I am King Phantom, bow down to me" he said.

Last edited by Mason Valley on 1/10/2012, 5:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Written in the Wind [orginal] Empty Chapter 2

Post by Mason 1/9/2012, 6:03 pm

I bowed as his commanded. "Yes sir" I said. Then I saw two people. "Sublion" one man said. The other man must of been the foreign man, because he spoke in a different language. "The child does not know Spanish or French" the other man said "only english". The foreign man nodded. "I am Sublion, and this is Sir T" the foreign man spoke english. I nodded. Sir T looked at me. "I am the... Chosen one of Aghs" he said. King Phantom looked at Sir T. "The boy will be confused, of course, if he is not chosen by me" he said. "Don't even think about it" Sublion said, then motioned me to follow him. I followed.

We came across a hall that looked like a old club. "Heh" Sublion murmured. Sublion grabbed a stick. "This way" he said. I followed Sublion. We stopped at a place that looked like ...... Heaven. "This is where all the good, famous knights die" Sublion said. "Oh...uh... are you a famous knight?" I asked. "No, I am a king, but only Phantom and Sir T know, and you will not tell anyone that" Sublion replied. "Speaking of King Phantom.... what did he mean ' if he is not chosen by me'?" I asked changing the subject. King Sublion? That was a horrid thought, ruling a kingdom with King Phantom. Sublion looked at me. "Kings pick chosen ones, ones that are....the next king, also the servant and..... nevermind" he said. I gestured. King Phantom's servant... me taking his throne? . "Nevermind what?" I ask. Sublion sighed. "Also can become their 'host' or body" he said.

I stared at him. "Host? Body?" I asked. "Yes, a host means..... like the host body. Kinda like Egyptian Gods, only we are a line of Kings" Sublion said. "How many kings are there?" I asked. "Eight known, but twenty one" he replied. Sublion.....Phantom..other six?. Plus, what about the other unknown thirteen? Sir T came. "Phantom is after William" he said. "William?" I asked. "You" Sublion said. I William? Then again all my knowledge went away.... now memory?

Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Written in the Wind [orginal] Empty Chapter 3

Post by Mason 1/11/2012, 4:32 pm

Sublion looked at me with wonder and horror. "I I...can't be captured by Phantom...as in be his host" I say. "His spirit needs to be inside of you first" Sublion answered. "How does that happen?" I ask. "You need to go to... Scirtom " Sublion answered. "Scirtom?" I asked. "King of Blood, Freedom, and Mind control" Sir T said stepping up. "Sublion...what are you the king of?" I asked. "Knowledge and Training" he replied. "Then you can out smart Phantom" I say. Sir T did the least expected....turned golden and then turned into a strong old man. "Aghs, you were forbidden to do that under my territory!" Sublion yelled. "I am here to help the young one of us.... William" the one called Aghs said. Sublion looked at me. "Meet King Aghs, the king of Bread, War, and Peace" he said. "Bread?" I asked. "Yes, a very delicious food that I could show you later" Aghs said, then he took my wrist and dragged me outside, and away.

We stopped at a kingdom that looked like..... a haunted village. "Welcome to the Kingdom of Phantom" Aghs said. I counted up to kings I know. Sublion, Phantom, Aghs, Scirtom.... half of them to go. "Uh, nice place to die" I said back to reality. Aghs looked at me. "Lets destroy it" he said. "But Phantom is already a ghost" I said. "Yes, in his king form" Aghs said eating bread that came out of no where. "So, lets destroy his host" I said. "He has no host, thats why he wants you" Aghs said. "This is impossible" I say, then I get up. Suddenly, a man with an alive black bear came. "The King Prevails" he said, then he ran straight toward us. "Lumus Demon!" Aghs yelled, then shot a huge fireball at the man and black bear. The impact was horrible, but after that they were still alive. "Run, William, go to Sal Street and get a lady named Yeaky, she will help you" Aghs said, and I obeyed. I ran into the Phantom town, leaving Aghs and the...Lumus Demon blowing each other up.

I found a street called 'Sal Street', and saw demon and ghosts, each one doing something different. I looked around for any person that had a name tag with the name 'Yeaky'. Harder than I thought. The Ghosts and Demons pretended like I was the one invisible, floating and walking right through me. Then I saw a lady that was a fortune teller. Thing is, she was PRETTY! The lady was human, and perfect. I walked up to her. "Hello" she said. "Hello" I say. "I'm Yeaky" she said, and I froze.

Last edited by Mason Valley on 1/12/2012, 4:37 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Written in the Wind [orginal] Empty Chapter 4

Post by Mason 1/12/2012, 4:36 pm

Yeaky took a long stare at me. "You okay son?" she asked. "Yes....I need your help" I say. She looked at me with a confused look. "Dear, what with?" Yeaky asked, doing pottery. "Aghs said so. I am William, a new comer knight.... I am being chased by Phantom, he wants me as a host" I explained. Yeaky looked like she just saw a horror movie two hundred times. "So, you are him" she said stunned. "I...guess" I responded. "I am Queen Yeaky, wife of Aghs" Yeaky whispered. "Oh.... now I see why you can help" I said. Yeaky nodded, and continued her pottery, still looking queasy. I walked away, when I saw....... "Phantom" Yeaky said. "Yes, I see you have lured William into our trap" Phantom said. "Trap?" I asked Yeaky. "I am forced to obey Phantom. Thats why I am here. I'm trying to protect you, my nephew" Yeaky said. "Nephew?" I asked. "Your a Son of Rept ,kid" Phanton boomed with laughter. "So, the Kings are my uncles and Queens my aunts?" I asked. "Catching on fast, sadly now it is time for us to combine" Phantom said.

I was thinking about who Rept was, but now I was too scared too. "Never" I said. "The kings will never forgive you if you disobey orders" Phantom said. Yeaky came over. "Thats it Phantom, you can't do this, I will fight for him" she said. Phantom looked at her with anger and power. "Demons, Ghosts, kill her!" Phantom commanded. "Run" Yeaky said, and I ran. I ran super fast, and found an exit to this nightmare. I ran out, into mud, and swam in the lake to the other side. I got out and was freezing, but kept running until Phantom town was out of sight.

I came across another banner. 'THE KING PREVAILS' it read. I saw an owl. It flew down and eyed me. Then it looked toward it's right and back at me. It flew in that direction. I followed it, and soon I saw Sir T with blood everywhere. "Sir T" I said and ran toward him. The owl came down. It glowed golden, and changed shape. It was Sublion. "Sublion?" I asked. "Yes, I been following you, and wanted to warn you of what happened to Aghs....errr...Sir T" he responded. "Is Aghs dead or Sir T dead?" I asked. Sublion sighed. "Sir T is dead, Aghs escaped him, turned to his king form, and ran off" Sublion said upset. I looked at Sir T. "What now?" I asked. "We need to discuss....alot" Sublion said, and he ran off. I followed him.

Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Written in the Wind [orginal] Empty Chapter 5

Post by Mason 1/13/2012, 7:59 pm

I followed Sublion into his castle. The coyotes were sleeping, and the room was dark, except for the candle light. Sublion sat down, and grabbed a book. "Your dad...is the king of wind" Sublion said. "Oh...who is this Lumus and Aktern?" I asked. "Kings" Sublion said "Aktern is the king of Phantom. He is Phantom's big brother. Well, he is all of our's brother, but him and Phantom are like normal brothers, and Lumus is king of beasts, always sending minions to spy on different kings". "I heard something about Aktern rising" I say. Sublion sighed. "He got slayed by your father,Rept, and now he is rising and planning to make the world a cold, non peaceful, war land" Sublion said. "So, I am like a prince or something?" I asked. "Sorta" Sublion said. "What do you mean?" I asked. "Your a..... junior king" Sublion answered. I was shocked. Me king one day? Yeah, no. "Sublion, what about my memories and knowledge.. it is gone" I say. "At this point, you don't need to remember your past or know your knowledge. Or want too." he answered. I growled. Sublion got up and went inside a room. I followed him. I saw him against the wall.

"Something wrong?" I asked. Sublion got up and looked around. "I got a message from Aghs" he said "he is at a musuem called Slatp E. Musuem ". I nodded. "Lets go find him" I say. "Not after what he did too Sir T" Sublion scowled. It was true. But, Aghs and I went through alot already. "I'm sorry, Sublion. I have too" I say, then I ran swiftly out. I looked around, wishing there was some sort of way to find the musuem more quickly. "There is" Sublion said, as if reading my mind. "How?" I ask. "Easy, imagine your something that could help you at the moment" he replied. "As in God?" I ask. Sublion frowned. "No, something that didn't take enough energy to kill you" he said. 'I thought. "An eagle" I say. Sublion nodded at me. I imagined myself as a eagle that could fly fast and swoop down and grab....mice. I opened my eyes, and I was a 3 foot tall bird. Sublion was a black hawk. I wanted to ask why he was tagging along suddenly, but I couldn't. So, I flew up in the air and looked around. Sublion followed me. I passed a Apartment, a store, some mice, and many houses. I saw a musuem that said: Slapt E. Musuem. I swooped down and landed on the roof. Then, I saw Sublion back in human form. I tried to turn back, but I was stuck as a bird.

Sublion studied me. "Your... stuck" he said, as if he knew this was gonna happen. I eyed him, but of course he was a giant compared too me. "I'll go find Aghs, you stay here" Sublion finally said, and climbed down the building to the door. How did no one see him climbing down the building? No idea. I saw clay statues of Wolves. Curse that. I flew over to them. "Haha" a man with a deep voice said behind me. I turned, and saw a man with a beard, glasses, and robes. He was bald. The man held out his hand, muttered something, and the wolves statues turned into real wolves. There must of been twenty. I flew away, but they just chased me. I landed on a tree, and the wolves were struggling too get me. They growled at me. The man walked over. His hand turned into well fire, and he threw it at me. BOOM! I passed out as an eagle.

Sponsored content

Written in the Wind [orginal] Empty Re: Written in the Wind [orginal]

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/27/2024, 5:11 pm