A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Rose Petals in the Wind

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 4470
    Registration date : 2014-11-16

Rose Petals in the Wind Empty Rose Petals in the Wind

Post by Green 1/19/2017, 12:27 am

Rose Petals in the Wind Tumblr_inline_o76mr38TqB1smobfc_500
    It was around noon when Francios was allowed his free time. He had just finished wrapping up archery with the Apollo kids when he decided to swing by the Amphitheater. On his way here, he stole a couple of flowers off of the Demeter cabin's porch so he'd have something to do in his spare time. Francios walked up the steps lazily while twirling a daisy in between his fingers by its stem.

When the son of Eros came to a comfortable spot, he laid down on his stomach and put his legs in the air. Francios waved them around leisurely while he started to fashion a flower crown just for himself. He was wearing his Camp Half-Blood t-shirt, white Ralph Lauren shorts, and tan Sperry's. A comfortable, yet fashionable outfit.
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female
    Number of posts : 5516
    Registration date : 2010-03-03

Rose Petals in the Wind Empty Re: Rose Petals in the Wind

Post by QMeetsWorld 1/19/2017, 12:43 am

Rose Petals in the Wind Tumblr_inline_nlfebnXbHz1rifr4k

Jase wasn't proud of the fact that he was a master of ditching his lessons here at camp, but he was. Maybe he was charming enough to work his way out, or maybe he just didn't care enough for his instructors to care about trying to help him. Jase was laying in between two rows of the Amphitheater as to avoid being bothered by people. He could have gone days without people knowing he was there, save the cigarette smoke that sometimes would appear. Jase was trying to kick the habit, but hadn't quite gotten there yet.

The son of Aphrodite was dressed super casually that day. He was wearing a baseball t-shirt from his old high school and a pair of maroon sweats to match the grey shirt with maroon writing and a pair of tan mocasins. He didn't have anyone to impress. Jase thought he might have heard someone in the Amphitheater, but honestly, he didn't really care. He lit a cigarette.

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/19/2017, 12:52 am

Françios looked up from his makeshift flower crown to see a hot guy walk into the amphitheater and immediately grinned. He had the stolic beauty of a Ares' kid which made him bit the corner of his lip. "Coucou," He perked his body up and grinned. "Who ordered the beef cake?" Françios' thick, French accent flowed over his words like milk and honey.
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 1/19/2017, 1:39 am

Jase pushed his way back up and looked for where the voice was coming from. He saw a boy nearby in the Amphitheater. "Excuse me?" Jase asked, a puff of smoke leaving his mouth as he talked. Between the boys accent and the distance, Jase had only kind of caught what he had said. He wasn't even certain that it had been to him. Jase turned his body so that his legs were over the bench and he was leaning back against the bench behind him. Jase slipped his cigarette back between his lips.

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/19/2017, 1:51 am

He laughed a bit. ]"You can't just walk into a place and except people not to say anything do you?" Françios got up and slowly made his way to the other demigod. Sitting down in front of him, he continued to work on his crown. "I'm just complimenting you, cher. You're too hot not to notice." And immediately he ran his eyes over his frame to read his sexuality. He crossed his fingers.
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 1/19/2017, 2:17 am

]

Jase shook his head. "No." It wasn't much of an answer, but it was the only answer that Jase felt like giving. Jase wasn't nice. He tried to be sometimes and was trying not to be actually awful. Jase puffed out some cigarette smoke. He looked around. He didn't really expect this kid to just stay sitting next to him, but he was still there. "So, do you want something? I'm very busy not doing what I'm supposed to be." Jase snipped at the little French boy. Jase didn't even look over at him when he talked. He just kept staring forward.

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/19/2017, 2:27 am

The son of Eros made his way closer to him and sat down on the bench next to him since his sexuality was hard to read. He draped his legs over so that they were resting over the demigod's lap and his upperback was against the bench railing. "Cool guy, huh? Very hot. What's your name?" He bit his lip and placed the flower crown on top of his own head.
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 1/19/2017, 2:38 am

Jase groaned and pushed the boys legs off of his. "Jase." Honestly, Jase was about ready to get up and just walk away from this conversation. Jase didn't want to talk to absolutely anyone about anything, let alone what ever was going on right now. Jase slipped his little black notebook out of his pocket and wrote down a few observations about the boy and the situation. This was something he had started doing so that he didn't say all of his rude comments out loud. Jase slid the book back into his pocket.

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/19/2017, 9:29 am

Françios frowned and sat up straight on the bench. He changed position so that he was sitting criss cross on the bench. "Jase, that is a nice name." He ran his nimble fingers through his hair and grinned. "My name is Françios. Very French, very me." The son of Eros chuckled. "So what are you writing in that book? Poems for me, I hope."
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 1/19/2017, 2:49 pm

Jase scoffed. "I don't write poetry. I'm not a nerd." Jase honestly wanted to throw this kid on the ground. He was way too over the top for him. In high school, Jase would have just beaten this kid to a pulp, but he was trying not to be like that. Jase put out the end of his cigarette and lit another. He didn't want to smoke, but he just couldn't with this kid. Jase puffed out cigarette smoke and said, "So, is this all some kind of act or are you just actually this annoying?"

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/19/2017, 4:14 pm

"...No, it isn't an act. It's me." A dark cloud came over Francios' face as he took off the flower crown and started to pluck the petals. One by one they fluttered to the ground. He glanced over at Jase, then back down at his crown. "So, god parent? Ares or something? You certainly have that 'sexy, trooper vibe." Francios cleared his throat and tried not to get mad. He knew that if he continued working his magic, he'll be in.
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 1/19/2017, 7:13 pm

Jase sighed. "Yeah. Ares, sure." The son of Aphrodite lied. Jase felt a little bit bad for what he had said to Francois. Jase was really trying hard not be a jerk, but it was hard to change 6 years of built tendencies. Jase sighed and put his cigarette out. "I'm sorry about that." Jase said, scratching the back of his head. He looked out over the amphitheater and sighed. Maybe he could start by not being a dirty liar. "That's not the truth. I'm sorry. My mom is Aphrodite." Jase said with a slight grimace.

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/19/2017, 8:25 pm

Rose Petals in the Wind Tumblr_inline_o76mpedKcv1smobfc_500
    Oh? He had manners? François wasn't going to let him slide that easily. He didn't like when people rejected his flirtatious, friendly gestures of kindness. That dark cloud still loomed over his face. "Aphrodite, huh? I should have known that." He glanced over at him before going back to plucking the petals off. François then looked at his nails to see if he needed a manicure. He did, but that could be solved once he and Cleo hung out in her cabin.
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 1/19/2017, 11:01 pm

Rose Petals in the Wind Tumblr_inline_mfbarytVfF1rason5

Jase looked down at the boy's hands. "Why are you doing that? It looked nice." Jase said, trying really hard not do say something dumb or rude. This was a weird situation for Jase to be put in, a true test. Francois was exactly the kind of person that the old Jase would have had endless insults to hurl at him and even more fists. Jase looked up at the sky. Why do you put this test in front me? Jase thought.

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/19/2017, 11:47 pm

François raised an eyebrow and looked over at him. "Really?" He turned back at his flower crown and continued to pluck the petals off of it. "It looked nice?" He smirked and shook his head. "Yeah, okay. I know you don't mean that. I can tell by your eyes..." François looked Jase up and down with a slightly seductive gaze. "What do you do in your spar time other than smoke?"
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 1/20/2017, 6:15 pm

Jase shrugged. "Um... Not much. Chill, swim, kiss pretty girls." Jase looked down at the ground. "I play a lot of baseball and also I'm really into... gymnastics." Jase didn't usually like to tell people about that. He had done gymnastics until his dad died when he quit. Jase had picked it back up when he came to camp as a method of coping with everything he was trying to deal with and change himself.

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/20/2017, 7:22 pm

"Ohhh, kissing girls. I like kissing girls. And guys. And everything in between." François wiggled his eyebrows. "That explains it. Hetero boys make good friends." He cleared his throat and kept his eyes on Jase. "You do gymnastics and baseball? That's cool. We hang out sometime. Maybe chill or something." The son of Eros looked down at the flower crown in his hand. "Too bad you don't know my name."
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 1/21/2017, 3:54 pm

Jase scrunched his nose. "Um... I don't not know it... Give me a second." Jase honestly had no clue. He hadn't cared enough to actually file the information in his brain. "Um... It's very French. I know that for sure." Jase looked Francois up and down. He was a little frantic to answer. He just felt bad. "Jacques?" As soon as Jase said it, he knew that it wasn't right. "Sorry."

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/21/2017, 4:07 pm

The son of Eros chuckled. "No. Not even close." He looked over at him and sighed. He decided to be nice since Jase was trying. "François. François Dibango. First name is French, last name is Cameroonian." The love demigod looked back at his flower crown and tossed it to the ground. "Isn't there another polite question you want to ask me?"
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 1/22/2017, 10:27 pm

Rose Petals in the Wind F7742fa575ad783e1a5a5aed5c11d117

"Oh, well, Jason is Greek, which is my full name, but Jase is an American variation of it. Waters is English. Nothing particularly special." Jase said with a small shrug. He liked his name so he knew a bit more about it than other people. Jase's eyes grew wide when Francois, whose name he would definitely not forget now, asked him if he had a question for him. He had absolutely no clue what he wanted him to ask him. Jase didn't care quite enough to want to know anything else about him.

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/22/2017, 10:43 pm

François raised an eyebrow and listened to what exactly Jase was saying. He had gotten distracted by his own thoughts thanks to his ADHD and barely caught what Jase was saying. "Hm, interesting." François glanced over at him again and smirked. "You really got that whole 'stoic, mean hot guy' persona going for you. Find a girlfriend, yet?"
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 1/23/2017, 7:30 pm

"Uh, no. I mean, I have had girlfriends and all, but nothing too serious or too recent." Jase said, starting to settle into the flow of normal conversation. This was pretty normal conversation for the Eros and Aphrodite children. Jase leaned back, putting his elbows on the row behind him and his feet on the row in front of him. "What about you? Anyone special in your life?" Jase asked, raising an eyebrow at Francois.

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/23/2017, 8:12 pm

François smirked. Jase did seem like the type of guy that wouldn't be tied down by a girl. "Me? No, no. I'm not that kind of demigod. I love my boys and I love my girls. Though, boys are easier to manipulate. They usually only think with one part of the body while as girls are a little bit more complicated, but of course you know that's not always the case." The son of Eros sighed and sat back. "I'm not looking for anything serious right now. Just some fun. Your siblings are good for fun."
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 1/24/2017, 1:09 am

Jase chuckled. "I don't know. I've found girls pretty easy to manipulate." Jase was finally comfortable in the conversation. They had found their common ground. "Your siblings aren't too bad either." Jase knew how fortunate him and Francois were. In a world that valued beauty and romantic love, they'd been given two of the best possible hands. Jase thought that if the world loved him enough to give him that, he should use it.

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/24/2017, 1:26 am

"That's true." The son of Eros grinned. "And thank you. Mary is the closest one out of all of my siblings. I honestly wish we had our own cabins instead of it being mashed in with children of random gods. At least make a Minor Love Gods cabin." Françios snorted. "Can you imagine what would happen when the lights go out?" The Afro-French laughed a bit and got up to start picking flowers to make a new flower crown. "I've dated one of your siblings before. Guess which one."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content