A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Hotel

WolfGirl
    WolfGirl
    Experienced Member

Male
    Number of posts : 5164
    Registration date : 2012-02-06

Hotel - Page 4 Empty Re: Hotel

Post by WolfGirl 5/13/2012, 10:10 am

"Yeah," Aria said, sounding sleepy. "You? You sound half dead of exhaustion."
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female
    Number of posts : 33821
    Registration date : 2010-07-13

Post by Steve Rogers 5/13/2012, 10:13 am

"No..." I muttered in my German accent. I closed my eyes and accidentally fell asleep.
    WolfGirl
    WolfGirl
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by WolfGirl 5/13/2012, 10:30 am

Aria felt Demetrius fall asleep and turned off the TV. Spark was knocked out and she too closed her eyes... but it was a long time before she finally fell asleep.
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Steve Rogers 5/13/2012, 10:37 am

I slept peacefully.... For a while. Then, the night mares came, at which point I tossed and turned, thrashing about.
    WolfGirl
    WolfGirl
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by WolfGirl 5/13/2012, 10:58 am

Aria woke when Demetrius accidentally hit her in the face. "What the bunnies?" she mumbled, feeling the bruise. "Demetrius, wake up. It's only a dream," she whispered, shaking him gently.
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Steve Rogers 5/13/2012, 11:38 am

I felt someone gripping me, shaking me. It motives into my dream and I slapped her aside.
    WolfGirl
    WolfGirl
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by WolfGirl 5/13/2012, 11:40 am

Aria put a hand to her burning cheek. "Ouch," she muttered. Not so gently this time. "Wake up, Dem."
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Steve Rogers 5/13/2012, 11:52 am

"Stop, STOP!" I screamed in German. I gripped Aria's wrist. I was reliving a memory. In my dream, I brought my elbow down on my assaliant's forearm, trying to break it, desperate to get away.
    OOC I'm thinking about chinchillas (:
    WolfGirl
    WolfGirl
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by WolfGirl 5/13/2012, 11:55 am

Aria felt her ulna and radius snap. There was a shower of blood and more pain than she'd ever experienced before was flooding through her arm. Through the dark, she could see the white of sharp bone poking through her skin as the blood continued to flow. Frightened, Spark hopped off the bed and ran under it, whining. "Demetrius," she cried desperately, holding her arm gingerly against her chest. "Please, Demetrius."

ooc: i'm thinking about Dem accidentally killing aria. xD OMG! he should TOTALLY do that.
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Steve Rogers 5/13/2012, 12:08 pm

OOC wait wait wait... Lulz you mean ACTUALLY kill her? Or like stab her and NEARLY kill here o.O lulz
    WolfGirl
    WolfGirl
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by WolfGirl 5/13/2012, 12:08 pm

ooc: or strangle her or something like that! xD i don't care, but you can if you want to!
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Steve Rogers 5/13/2012, 12:15 pm

OOC he can't like ACTUALLY her!! Do you want him to ACTUALLY KILL HER?!
    WolfGirl
    WolfGirl
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by WolfGirl 5/13/2012, 12:18 pm

ooc: Yea! like DEAD dead. (:
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Steve Rogers 5/13/2012, 12:25 pm

OOC.......... WHAT?! will you bring her back? Aww... I don't want to KILL her kill her! I like posting with you! Maybe just like coma but he totally thinks she's dead... Aww I like posting with you! I don't want to kill her! Poor Demetrius! But if you want to... Maybe just like coma?
    WolfGirl
    WolfGirl
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by WolfGirl 5/13/2012, 12:28 pm

ooc: yeah.. okay.. like she hits her head really hard against something and her arm gets infected on top of that. i dunno. you're a great RPer and i like posting with you. maybe Dem or someone could bump into one of the other charries (minus Theo cause he kinda left) but yeah, KILL HER WITH FIRE! x) not literally... (:
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Steve Rogers 5/13/2012, 12:31 pm

I put my hand on her throat ad press down hard.
    OOC please don't actually kill her!! ): I'll feel terrible forever!
    Just like tell me your plan cause I feel awful about this
    WolfGirl
    WolfGirl
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by WolfGirl 5/13/2012, 12:36 pm

Aria tried to gasp in air. But couldn't. The world was turning hazy. Her arm was pinned against her, his weight on her twisting the bones into an awkward angle. She felt the skin rip still further and stifled a scream of pain. Dream or not, the nightmare was coming to life for her. She couldn't breath. Loss of blood was making her dizzy and the sudden shortage of air wasn't helping. He wasn't letting go. She reached back and grabbed the lamp. Jerking it from the electrical socket, she brought it towards his face, trying to make him let go.

ooc: okay, so he tries to throttle her. aria can't fight back because her arm is broken and all her mind can really process is the pain. and so as she's blacking out she tries one last time to get free and he throws her against the wall or something and she hits her head at a funny angle. She goes unconscious partially from blood-loss and the hit to her head. dem wakes up in the morning to find aria in a coma on the ground, covered in blood and totally unresponsive. he freaks out and i haven't gotten any farther.... (:
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Steve Rogers 5/13/2012, 12:41 pm

Still, I wouldn't wake. It was totally Post Traumatic Stress Disorder. The lamp shattered against my face. In my dream I was dying. I slammed my assailant against the wall as hard as I could.

OOC Ooh! Ok, I like where this is going! XxxD
    Either he thinks she's dead and someone else brings her to the hospital, or he brings her to the hospital as flipps out! Oh man!
    WolfGirl
    WolfGirl
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by WolfGirl 5/13/2012, 1:10 pm

Aria's scull smashed into the wall and snapped forward sharply. She could breathe again... air... But it did her no good. Pain exploded in the back of her scull as she landed on her mangled and broken arm. She pain was so intense, so all-consuming that she blacked out. In the back of her mind she could hear Spark howling, scratching at the door. Then it was gone. She was gone.

ooc: oh yea! i'm so evil!!!! Twisted Evil
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Steve Rogers 5/13/2012, 1:16 pm

Then, finally, I woke up. My face stung. "Aris?" I mumbled. My eyes slid open. Jeez, I was so bloody! Man, when Aria saw this, she'd have a fit! I quickly started to clean the blood then- everything stopped. My world crumbled. "A-aria?" I whimpered. I curled up next to her. It was... Her blood... I killed her... I killed Aria... I killed her! I'm a murderer...

Tears of horror welled in my eyes. "No... No... No..." sobs escaped my lips. Wails, caterwauling. I wanted to die. No, I want to suffer. How could I do this to Aria?!

OOC so what now?
    WolfGirl
    WolfGirl
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by WolfGirl 5/13/2012, 1:19 pm

There was banging on the door. "Open up!" It was a woman's voice, hard and harsh. "What's going on in there?" Spark threw her body against the door, trying to open it, whining. The door rattled on its hinges as the person tried to break the door down. "Open up!" the yell came again, authoritative and commanding.

ooc: someone overheard - too bad it was a cop xD - and came to check it out.
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Steve Rogers 5/13/2012, 1:24 pm

I couldn't speak. I curled up, sobbing my eyes out... I-I... Killed her... My whole body shook in horror. I couldn't keep looking anymore... I picked up one of the lamp shards and drove it into my eyes. Such pain... Excruciating... It couldn't compare to the guilt. Everything went dark. But the guilt remained.
    OOC I can be just as evil (:
    WolfGirl
    WolfGirl
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by WolfGirl 5/13/2012, 1:32 pm

The person had finally had enough. The door shuddered a final time before crashing to the floor. Whimpering, tail between her legs, Spark backed a few stiff steps back. The cop wore a stiff blue uniform with dark hair pulled into a ponytail. Her sharp green eyes were cool and calculating. She stalked over to Demetrius and pulled him off the ground, throwing him onto the bed. It was the girl, soaked in her own blood, that she was worried about. She swore when she saw what remained of the girl's arm and whipped out a camera, photographing the body to be used as evidence. Pulling out a pair of handcuffs, she cuffed Demetrius to the bedpost, then radioed in for more officers. After that, she scooped up Aria and took her outside to get her to a hospital.

Last edited by WolfGirl on 5/13/2012, 1:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Steve Rogers 5/13/2012, 1:35 pm

I curled up and sobbed hysterically. I wished, more than anything that I could die. Blinded now, I had no idea where anything was. I was in hysterics.
    WolfGirl
    WolfGirl
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by WolfGirl 5/13/2012, 1:39 pm

A burly policeman walked into the room, scowling. A bushy mustache adorned his upper lip. "Now sonny," he said, pulling out a camera and photographing the crime scene evidence. "Why don't you tell us what happened?" He pulled out a tape recorder and pressed play.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/27/2024, 8:41 pm