A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+13
Kat The Reject
ari28
shortyy.xo
Steve Rogers
Wisey
magnetonrobo
Jake
Willow
B-Jamz
Roman the Emo Dragon
Kendall
ThAlIa37
Twig
17 posters

Feeding Peleus

mabel pines
    mabel pines
    gun.

Other / Decline to state
    Number of posts : 8787
    Registration date : 2009-12-26

Feeding Peleus - Page 6 Empty Re: Feeding Peleus

Post by mabel pines 2/6/2012, 8:28 pm

Vinyl lets out a sigh of relief once she hears that. "I swear I won't tell anyone," she says with a slight laugh. "But Disney movies are awesome. Eberyone always expects me to like horror movies or something like that."
    Kat The Reject
    Kat The Reject
    Experienced Member

Female
    Number of posts : 7897
    Registration date : 2011-04-14

Post by Kat The Reject 2/6/2012, 8:30 pm

"Naww." I say, "Your not the horror movie type. You LOOK like it, but your not." I smile, "Kinda like me. I'm pretty much scared of everything." DUDE!? I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU JUST SAID THAT!!!!!!
    mabel pines
    mabel pines
    gun.

Other / Decline to state

Post by mabel pines 2/6/2012, 8:35 pm

"I'm not that scared of stuff. It's just like, who wants to watch a ghost haunting people? What's so amusing about people being tortured to death? I mean, please, people," Vinyl says. It felt odd to tell someone that, but it felt good at the same time. She had never let anyone get this close to her, ever. Not for as long as she could remember.
    Kat The Reject
    Kat The Reject
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Kat The Reject 2/6/2012, 8:36 pm

I shrug. "Yeah, I guess. I mean...sometimes it's like that stuff happends in real life." I sigh, "I'm just not really into that whole, "Thriller" thing, I guess."
    mabel pines
    mabel pines
    gun.

Other / Decline to state

Post by mabel pines 2/6/2012, 8:42 pm

Vinyl nodded in agreement, then looked up at the sky. "You can see so many starts out here," she murmurs, but she has no idea why. It is true though. She can see nearly every star in the sky, and it makes her smile. She loves the way that the stars look so timeless, and how they truly are timeless. "I used to think that extremely special people got made into stars when they died." 'And I knew that Mommy because a star...' Talking about these things makes her feel childish, but in a good way. It almost makes her feel like she truly was a kid again, which she wishes is true.
    Kat The Reject
    Kat The Reject
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Kat The Reject 2/6/2012, 8:45 pm

I gaze at Vinyl as she talks about the starts and looks at them. Oh my gosh, Alexander. What have you gotten yourself into? My heart pounds. "Vinyl?"
    mabel pines
    mabel pines
    gun.

Other / Decline to state

Post by mabel pines 2/6/2012, 8:48 pm

"Hmm?" Vinyl says, making it sound like a question. She feels herself getting mad at herself, coming to her senses, but she doesn't want to. For once, she wants to stay the weak and vulnerable person she was when her mom first died, the way she was so many years ago. She always would hate it when she became that person, but now she doesn't; she wants to stay like that for a while.
    Kat The Reject
    Kat The Reject
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Kat The Reject 2/6/2012, 8:49 pm

"So you...wanna go to the lake?"
    mabel pines
    mabel pines
    gun.

Other / Decline to state

Post by mabel pines 2/6/2012, 8:56 pm

"Sure," she says with a smile. She doesn't know why, now of all times, she's acting like this. She knows she shouldn't be, she knows she should be her normal tough as nails self, but she just...can't. It just doesn't feel right to her. She knows how much she'll regret this later, but she just can't bring herself to care. She looks down and stops staring at the sky and smiles at Alexander, a real, actual smile.
    Kat The Reject
    Kat The Reject
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Kat The Reject 2/6/2012, 8:57 pm

"Then let's go." As I leave, I think, We won't be beautiful forver. I leave.
    mabel pines
    mabel pines
    gun.

Other / Decline to state

Post by mabel pines 2/6/2012, 8:59 pm

Vinyl leaves, wondering why she's acting so weird. 'What is up with me?' part of her thinks, while the other part of her thinks, 'Shut up.'
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 43512
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Post by Kendall 7/4/2012, 5:02 pm

I walked towards Thalia's Tree, holding a folded up paper plate with a piece of brisket in it. Peleus probably wasn't fed more than hellhound foot and Cyclops leg, maybe the occasional annoying demigod. As I approached, I found Peleus glaring at me. I sighed and unfolded the plate, taking out the piece of brisket. "Hey, Peleus. You want this?"
    Nemesis
    Nemesis
    Role Playing Legend

Male
    Number of posts : 14636
    Registration date : 2011-10-12

Post by Nemesis 7/4/2012, 5:06 pm

I walked up to the camp gate again"Soka, do you think you would mind telling my father the news? " I asked half smiling, still glad I knew my mothers identity, Soka nodded and flew into the air and dissapeared from my sight.I saw a giant dragon by a tree, weird but a lot of weird things have happened today.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 7/4/2012, 5:08 pm

Peleus glanced at me, no longer a glare now. I tossed the brisket to him, close to his nose. Hesitantly, he sniffed it, and then it was gone when I blinked. "Oh. Okay then." I sat down four yards away from him; we stared at each other, unsure of what to do. Dragons. I liked dragons.
    Nemesis
    Nemesis
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Nemesis 7/4/2012, 5:12 pm

I saw the girl had fed the dragon something, the dragon had ate the thing in the blink of an eye, which was quick"whoa" I said under my breathe and picked up the side of my kimono and folded a piece up in the way my father had once shown me.I walked closer to where the girl and the dragon was, and stood about 10 yards away from them now.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 7/4/2012, 5:17 pm

I heard somebody walking closer to us, and it seemed like Peleus did judging by the way he picked up his head and glanced in the person's direction. I glanced over casually, to see a girl in a green kimono standing some distance away from us. Wearing dresses in camp -- by far one of the stupidest ideas I'd ever seen. Dresses got in the way when you were fighting.
    Nemesis
    Nemesis
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Nemesis 7/4/2012, 5:20 pm

I saw the girl had blonde hair and blue eyes from this distance by now, I guess i should start socializing"hello" I said in a normal tone, I glanced over to the dragon and it had lifted it's head up and was staring at me, I prayed it wouldn't spit fire or anything.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 7/4/2012, 5:21 pm

Peleus snorted out a plume of smoke from his nostrils, putting his head back down on his front... feet. Claws. Whatever the Hades they were.

I watched her for a moment, almost snorting myself. Aphrodite girl, by the looks of it -- who else would wear something like that to camp? "Hello there," I replied, folding my arms across my chest. "Are you new here?"
    Nemesis
    Nemesis
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Nemesis 7/4/2012, 5:25 pm

I nodded my head yes" I arrived a little while back, the camp is well.... strange in my opinion so far".I looked at the dragon, it had blow smoke from it's nostrils so it must have been able to spit fire, I made a mental note not to anger the dragon.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 7/4/2012, 5:26 pm

"Strange, huh? You'll see worse when you get used to this place." I shrugged nonchalantly and threw the plate into the air. I made the wind pick it up and directed it towards the mess hall, where some nymph or cleaning harpy would pick it up. They never went to Peleus; he'd eaten one or two of them, I'd bet.
    Nemesis
    Nemesis
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Nemesis 7/4/2012, 5:29 pm

I looked at the plate the girl had just pick up into the air, wait... did that plate just float away when she threw it?.This was very strange now"if you don't mind me asking, who is you're god parent?".
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 7/4/2012, 5:30 pm

"Some wind god. You can take your pick of 'em, there's plenty to choose from." I watched the plate fly away on the wind, then out of sight over the tree tops. Peleus snorted again, shutting his eyes with his head down. He liked to sleep a lot, I'd noticed. He was good at protecting the Fleece, though.
    Nemesis
    Nemesis
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Nemesis 7/4/2012, 5:35 pm

"from what I know, there are 6 wind gods, 4 are the regular minor air gods, Zeus, and the 5th is Ouranos, titan of the sky."Ii said remembering most of the stories about Greek mythology, well, it isn't Mythology anymore.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 7/4/2012, 5:39 pm

"You mean sixth? Take your pick.... You've got a one in six chance of getting it right." Peleus was lightly snoring now, barely audible until I'd stopped talking. I glanced over at him to see that he'd rolled over onto his side, the spikes on his back brushing the tree trunk.
    Nemesis
    Nemesis
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Nemesis 7/4/2012, 5:43 pm

I had examined her, couldn't really tell without knowing her powers better but I would test my luck and take a guess"is it... Aeolus" I asked, guessing Aeolus from what I saw her do with the wind.I looked to peleus again, he did seem to be... examining me or something, it was creepy so next time I would see him I would give him a couple of biscuits.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content