A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+13
Kat The Reject
ari28
shortyy.xo
Steve Rogers
Wisey
magnetonrobo
Jake
Willow
B-Jamz
Roman the Emo Dragon
Kendall
ThAlIa37
Twig
17 posters

Feeding Peleus

Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 43512
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Feeding Peleus - Page 7 Empty Re: Feeding Peleus

Post by Kendall 7/4/2012, 5:46 pm

"Aeolus? Nope." I rubbed my hands together, watching Peleus roll back onto his stomach. Still asleep. Poor thing, all he could do here was sleep and snap at campers or satyrs waltzing past. Maybe he liked staring at the Fleece; it was shiny, so much so that it was a little hypnotizing.
    Nemesis
    Nemesis
    Role Playing Legend

Male
    Number of posts : 14636
    Registration date : 2011-10-12

Post by Nemesis 7/4/2012, 5:49 pm

I started to think to myself again, maybe she had some other powers that could specify but I would take another guess again"is it.... Zeus?" I guessed again, maybe she would laugh at me if I didn't get it right, but I wouldn't care of being laughed at anyways, even though I wasn't use to it..
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 7/4/2012, 5:51 pm

I chuckled, shaking my head. "Zeus? No. I would have zapped the plate into ashes, if I could control lightning like they could. One in four chance now, keep going." Peleus snorted some smoke out of his nostrils again, rolling onto his side again with his spikes facing the girl in the kimono. Hopefully, he couldn't shook them like missiles or anything.
    Nemesis
    Nemesis
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Nemesis 7/4/2012, 5:54 pm

I thought to myself once again, hm, I started to tap my chin again"is it.... Ouranos? " I asked, hopefully I would get it right this time, if her father was Ouranos then that would make her like a demi titan or something, or maybe still applying to a demigod.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 7/4/2012, 5:56 pm

"You got it." I glanced up at the sky, seeing a cloud hovering over the top of Thalia's tree. I pointed to it, and a gust of wind made it fly off towards the west, to California or something. I didn't really care where it went; I just liked to do that since it was fun.
    Nemesis
    Nemesis
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Nemesis 7/4/2012, 6:02 pm

"So that would make you a demi titan or something, you're father being as titan and all" I said and sat down, I really didn't think my Kimono would get dirty, hopefully something wouldn't decide to attack me today or I would have trouble since I can trip in the Kimono.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 7/4/2012, 6:04 pm

"Yes, that's right. How intelligent you are." I pointed to another cloud in the distance and had it zoom away, in the direction of the beach. Fireworks tonight -- so much pollution. I could feel the headache coming already. "And who is your parent, hm?"
    Nemesis
    Nemesis
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Nemesis 7/4/2012, 6:11 pm

"my mother is Aphrodite, she claimed me about an hour ago" I stated remembering how creeped out I was"then all of a sudden this outfit appeared and my hair had changed".
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 7/4/2012, 6:15 pm

"Aphrodite and her blessings," I muttered, shaking my head. "I really can't believe she wastes her power on prettying up her kids for a day or two. You're going to get dirty just walking around in this place, anyway."
    Nemesis
    Nemesis
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Nemesis 7/4/2012, 6:17 pm

"I knew I could get dirty, but I decided I would just be grateful about it, it's the one thing I have ever seen my moms do for me" I stated as I stood up, dusting off my Kimono.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 7/4/2012, 6:21 pm

"Tch. Gods. They never do anything that doesn't help them in some way." I cracked my knuckles, sighing. What happened to my plan of bringing down the gods? Eh. Oh well. I could always kill their kids, that'd give them less heroes to choose from to do their dirty work.
    Nemesis
    Nemesis
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Nemesis 7/4/2012, 6:27 pm

I blinked as I looked at Peleus again, he was more calm now"so, have you ever met you're father?, and also will I ever get to see my mother?" I asked remembering my father said my mother had my eyes and hair, but I think if I ever met her she would look different, maybe she looked different to each of her children's eyes.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 7/4/2012, 6:31 pm

I rubbed my neck. "Oh, yeah, I've met my dad. More than I ever will want to, anyway.... You can meet your mom at Olympus, she just loves her kids." I rolled her eyes. Aphrodite. Probably the dumbest of all the gods, next to Ares. That was probably why they were together.
    Nemesis
    Nemesis
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Nemesis 7/4/2012, 6:35 pm

ooc:lol, that was a hilarious dis

bic:I nodded, I hoped my mother would remember me, I would really like to see her, I was guessing that my mother would be the type to very joyful an like to here about others stories, hearing some others talk around the camp about Aphrodite kids being gossips and all, but I was probably the most... regular one of them but then again I could be wrong.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 7/4/2012, 7:00 pm

A breeze rustled the leaves on Thalia's tree, making Peleus's eyes snap open. He raised his head and looked around warily, then put it back down, wrapping his tail around the tree trunk. Poor thing was almost paranoid at this point. I rubbed my chin and muttered to myself, "Wonder if I could let him go for a bit...." I'd probably get in major trouble, but oh well.
    Nemesis
    Nemesis
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Nemesis 7/4/2012, 7:05 pm

I looked to the girl(Stella) "whats wrong?, something seems to be troubling you" I said seeing her have some sort of wondrous pity face, maybe it was about peleus, he did seem kind of paranoid.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 7/4/2012, 7:06 pm

"Troubling? Nah. I'm just debating on whether I should let Peleus go or not...." I chuckled to myself. Hades hath no fury like a rampant dragon. Maybe he'd go gorge himself on the food in the Mess Hall or something.
    Nemesis
    Nemesis
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Nemesis 7/4/2012, 7:13 pm

"doesn't he need to guard that tree, you could get in trouble for it" I said remembering how I got in trouble for letting one of the family bulls go once, it had attacked some one from what I remember, I think I was around 3 at the time.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 7/4/2012, 7:19 pm

"Tch. You think I care? If dragons were supposed to be real to mortals, they'd call this animal abuse." I grinned slightly to myself. Nobody around us, and definitely nobody to stop me except Kimono Girl. "The worst he could do is burn down half the camp.... With the gods' workers, they'd get it rebuilt in a week or two."
    Nemesis
    Nemesis
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Nemesis 7/4/2012, 7:26 pm

"wouldn't they want to punish you though, god can think of some pretty bad punishments if Mortals can think of all the punishments they give to their kids now a days." I started to think of peleus trying to burn down half of camp"you could just bring him more food, that might be as good as it can get for him without someone trying to zap you".
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 7/4/2012, 7:29 pm

I chuckled, shaking my head. "That's not fun. Gods -- they're cowards and they know it. They leave their kids to do their dirty work.... They probably won't even do anything until Peleus starts eating their precious little heroes and burning down the camp and forest -- and I definitely wouldn't mind that. I'll bring him more food later, for now I'm just going to see how he acts if I try to hang around him more often."
    Nemesis
    Nemesis
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Nemesis 7/4/2012, 7:32 pm

"well, ok then" I said and remembered my cabin members talking about fireworks on the beach, I should find a swimsuit to wear or something since showing up in a Kimono would be very weird, pluss it may catch on fire.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 7/4/2012, 10:56 pm

Well, she clearly didn't care. Typical daughter of Aphrodite -- they cared about nothing but their looks. Peleus snorted again, opening one eye to glance between me and the other girl. He shut it again as I stood up, stretching my arms.
    Nemesis
    Nemesis
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Nemesis 7/4/2012, 11:17 pm

"you can do what you want, but I prefer breathing and living in over getting zapped into dust by a god" I said and stood up, I did want to let the dragon free for a bit but it would result in my death, which I didn't want.I stood up and then re entered the camp, it was getting late outside.

Last edited by Eric11 on 7/4/2012, 11:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 7/4/2012, 11:20 pm

ooc: Color?

bic:

I laughed silently to myself -- what a coward. She had no sense of fun, either, added on to her poor fashion choices. I disappeared in a gust of wind.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content