A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+5
Kristal Meth
Rachel
Willow
Kendall
Dolorous Edd
9 posters

Falsition's Characters

Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 43512
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Falsition's Characters - Page 3 Empty Re: Falsition's Characters

Post by Kendall 11/24/2010, 1:13 pm

Approved.
    Dolorous Edd
    Dolorous Edd
    First Ranger

Male
    Number of posts : 7499
    Registration date : 2009-12-29

Falsition's Characters - Page 3 Empty first charrie form in a long time

Post by Dolorous Edd 5/7/2011, 11:40 pm

Name: Keyleb(pronouced like Calob)

Eyes: Hazel

Hair: Jet black shoulder length hair, streaked randomly with pure white

Height: 6' 0"

Body Type: Lithe, Athletic

Skin Color: Natrually slightly tanned

God Parent: Achthonian

Mortal Parent: Unknown

Country of Origin: Peurto Rico

Pets: Orange Tabby

Talents: N/A

Weapon**: 3.5' CB sword, changes into a charm on his necklace and a 1.5' CB dagger, changes into a half dollar, kept in his back pocket(always returns there)

Flaws: Moderate to severe Paranoia. Moderate Schizophrenia. Willing to save his friends, no matter what kind of danger they're in.

Powers(must relate to god parent; optional): Can make small sized earth-quakes(within 25 meters of himself), Tires him quickly, can only be maintained for 2.5 minutes. Can raise three undead soldiers per day. The soldiers will attack relentlessly, will keep attacking until they either Cant move toward the opponent, or have been stabbed in their head, or their unbeating heart.

Life Before CHB*: Keyleb was diagnosed early with a case of paranoia, but the doctors always said it would go away. Every time they went in for a check up, the doctors would say the same thing. When Keyleb was 10, he was diagnosed with Schizophrenia. Again, the doctors said not to worry. But Keyleb worried every single day. Day in and day out, Keyleb worried that he wouldn't see the next day, or that he wouldn't stay out of trouble. Keyleb was always on the streets. Ever since the day he turned 5. No one questioned why he was on the streets, and no one seemed to care either. But Keyleb just wanted to be alone, even if he kept hearing people yell at him.

RP Example*: I sat in the alley, huddled in the corner, hoping no one would see me. I watched as man and woman passed the mouth of the alleyway, not even caring that there was a child sitting in there, alone, and unwanted. I have to keep to myself, I told myself. But it was always easier said than done. Every three hours, I'd hear someone yelling at me to get away, to leave forever. But I'd never listen. I knew it wasn't real. Nothing ever was real. No one would ever care about a kid like me. I stayed huddled in the alley, men and women still walked by, oblivious to the startled child in the alley. I couldn't take it anymore. I ran out of the alley, screaming my head off, until i ran into someone. When I looked down to say I was sorry, I saw they had hooves, and furry legs. Not just hairy legs, like most people i saw, but Furry, like a goat.

Any notes about your characters: As the soldiers are Undead, and not Skeletons, they have rotting flesh and an unbeating heart.
    Kiryuu-Kun
    Kiryuu-Kun
    Role Playing Legend

Female
    Number of posts : 14056
    Registration date : 2009-12-26

Post by Kiryuu-Kun 5/7/2011, 11:45 pm

How small is small sized like the magnitude?

Dolorous Edd
    Dolorous Edd
    First Ranger

Male

Post by Dolorous Edd 5/8/2011, 12:07 am

idk magnitudes, but I'd say just enough to make someone lose balance if they don't have a good hold of themselves
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 5/8/2011, 10:44 am

Approved.
    Dolorous Edd
    Dolorous Edd
    First Ranger

Male

Falsition's Characters - Page 3 Empty Fifth character

Post by Dolorous Edd 7/18/2011, 6:22 pm

Name: Jessi Tate
    Eyes: Warm brown eyes that always look inviting
    Hair: Dark brown, shoulder length hair. Naturally wavy
    Height: 5'11"
    Body Type: slim, lithe
    Skin Color: Slightly tanned
    God Parent: Hestia
    Mortal Parent: Alabastor Tate
    Country of Origin: Wales
    Pets: Tiger named Raeul(pronounced Ray-ool)
    Talents: swordplay, classical dancing
    Weapon**: Bow and arrows as a secondary weapon, a Bastard sword, with an aquamarine stone set in the bottom of the hilt, is his weapon of choice though. Bow turns into a bracelet and the arrows/quiver turns into a charm. the bastard sword turns into a silver ring with an aquamarine stone set in it.
    Flaws: too shy to talk to anyone, unless they start a conversation with him. refuses to fight without reason. Can't make friends easy.
    Powers(must relate to god parent; optional): Can create a fire in his palm as many times as he wants. but if he tries to manipulate this fire, he starts getting tired quite fast.
    Life Before CHB*: Jessi was always mistaken for a girl when he was younger. His hair was a lot longer, and grew fast. His name didn't help the situation, but he didn't care. everyone called him gender confused, but if anyone was gender confused, it was everyone else. He was himself, but everyone wanted him to be someone else. He would ignore people every hour of every day.
    RP Example*: I sat down in my beanbag chair. At least I could get away from everyone here. I closed my eyes and smiled, it was so peaceful. Nothing could ruin this, i thought. Though even i knew that wasnt true. I'd been chased before, I would be chased again. All I could do was run.
    Any notes about your characters: not interested in much
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 7/18/2011, 9:18 pm

Fire in the palm still needs a limit.
    Dolorous Edd
    Dolorous Edd
    First Ranger

Male

Post by Dolorous Edd 7/18/2011, 10:05 pm

Okay. How about, He can create a fire in his palm 15 times a day without any ill effects, but if he tries more than that, he starts getting migraines, and it wont work.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 7/18/2011, 10:07 pm

Approved.
    Dolorous Edd
    Dolorous Edd
    First Ranger

Male

Falsition's Characters - Page 3 Empty I gave up my canon

Post by Dolorous Edd 8/8/2011, 1:04 am

Name: Cameron L. Carmine
    Eyes: golden brown
    Hair: Dark brown, almost black, short and spiked.
    Height: 5'8"(small for his age)
    Body Type: Slight
    Skin Color: Tanned
    God Parent: Asclepius
    Mortal Parent: Lidia Carmine
    Country of Origin: United Sates of America
    Pets: N/A
    Talents: Good at archery.
    Weapon**: Bow and arrow, both turn into different bracelets.
    Flaws: Absolutely can't understand sarcasm, talks too much when he's nervous(usually around too many people), Hates being around more than three people at a time.
    Powers(must relate to god parent; optional): Can Heal a two inch deep, five inch long, four centimeter wide cut(or equivalent) five times per day as long as he's rested. Must close eyes and visualize the cut healing in fast forwarded video form in order to heal wounds. if he tries this more than five times a day, he could end up burning from the inside out, without any chance of being helped.
    Life Before CHB*:

There had been a time, quite a long time ago, when Cameron had though he was completely sane. Never once had he thought there were gods actually living, and controlling what we were doing. When he entered High school, he was told to enter World History...for four years. Cameron was baffled by this, but he only needed four years of it, he could deal with that. The first day, He realized there would be a problem with four years of World History. There was only one World History teacher...and that teacher set up the whole room with swords, shields and armor of all forms.

By the first week of school, Cameron had been told to memorize the names of ALL the Greek city-states. Amazingly, he was able to do it. His mother encouraged him to stay in the class, no matter how hard it became. Cameron had kept thinking, "She's crazy! There's no way I can stay in this class for four years!" But he did, because his teacher had faith in him and he didn't want to disappoint his mother. Weeks went by, and Cameron was subject to Lessons a normal school would NEVER give. He was being taught fighting techniques, how to spot a weakness in enemy armor, Stances for different strengths, all kinds of things. But none if it was any good for him. He couldn't pull off any of this teachings.

Eventually, his teacher started going into medicines. At this, Cameron excelled. He could name every medicine you could think of, and how to apply it, seemingly without thinking. Months went by, and the teacher started going into actual history. The Iliad, The Odyssey, Specific events like Theseus and the Minotaur. All kinds of myths-no, Not myths, Historical events-that happened in the age of Greece.these had become common knowledge after the first year. The four years went by easier then Cameron had thought they would. It was finally over, or so he thought.

Cameron had been walking in the park, minding his own business, when two men approached him. Cameron didn't want any trouble, so he just asked the men to leave him alone. The men stayed silent. Cameron took a step back, but the men stepped forward. Cameron looked behind him, and one of the men grabbed his arm with an iron grip. Cameron winced, but he did nothing more than that. There was something strange about the men, but Cameron couldn't tell what it was. The second man grabbed Cameron's other hand, effectively stopping him from running away. Two seconds later, Cameron's teacher came up and shot the two men with a single arrow. Cameron realized what was strange about the men then. They were monsters, like the Minotaur. Cameron thanked his teacher, but his teacher had grabbed his arm and led him to a shadowed tree.

Cameron later told his mother about what happened. She looked grief stricken, but Cameron had no clue why. Cameron had started to get up from the table, but his mother told him to start packing a few things. He didn't know what she was talking about, but he did it anyways. After he packed a few sets of clothes, his mom gave him about 2000 dollars, cash. He didn't ask where she'd got the money, and she didn't volunteer the information. She just told him to keep it in case an emergency arose. Cameron was about to take his cell phone, but his mother told him to put it back. He did as she told him, but not out of being scared, it was because he didn't want to hurt his mother. He had everything packed, so his mother said to get in the car. When he did, she drove him to camp.

RP Example*: I walked into camp, surprised that it could be so easily hidden. I shook my head and walked down to the biggest place in the camp. It looked like four stories. I poke my head through the door and ask, "Is anyone there?" Two people came out, one in a wheelchair, and one with...Horns? I realized the one with the horns looked like my World History teacher....then realized, he IS my World History teacher! "Ah, Cameron. It's good to see you again." He'd said. "Camp Half blood? I assume that mean's i'm part god?" I ask the two men. My teacher looked over at the man in the wheelchair, then said to me, "I believe your father is Asclepius. The god of medicine and healing." After he said that, a sign glowed above my head.

Any notes about your characters: Was in high school at the age of 10. He's been at camp for two years. Year-rounder.
    Arik
    Arik
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female
    Number of posts : 20528
    Registration date : 2010-06-05

Post by Arik 8/8/2011, 1:21 am

Approved.
    Dolorous Edd
    Dolorous Edd
    First Ranger

Male

Falsition's Characters - Page 3 Empty First Roman Charrie I've ever made

Post by Dolorous Edd 6/3/2012, 8:53 pm

Name: Ambrose Griffon Strouse
    Eyes: Left eye was blinded by a problematic furnace. Right eye is Amethyst purple.
    Hair: Halfway down her back, her hair is the color of pure cocoa
    Height: 5'10"
    Body Type: Muscular
    Skin Color: Naturally, from exposure to high heats, deep tanned.
    Roman God Parent: Vulcan(greek:hephaestus)
    Mortal Parent: Amelia Strouse
    Country of Origin: USA
    Talents: Can mix powders to make explosives(Owns a supply belt with different powders to make different forms of explosions).
    Weapon**: Standard Issue Imperial Gold sword with Imperial Gold Shield Shield.
    Flaws: Can Sometimes be reclusive, at some points, when she becomes too reclusive, she shows signs of Paranoia. Paranoia is not an active flaw. When she isn't reclusive, she will become very jittery after a few hours, almost to the point where she, again, shows signs of paranoia. Again, Paranoia is not an Active flaw. At random times, she has an uncontrollable need to make explosives. When she makes explosives, she saves them for use in war games and the likes.
    Powers(must relate to god parent; optional): Can withstand high heats("high heats" being roughly the heat of a furnace fire and surrounding area) for five minutes.
    Life Before CJ*: Ambrose Griffon Strouse. She was never comfortable with her name. There were so many people that would call her so many different nicknames. Not all of them came from her name. To her mom, she was Rose. Her dad, Amber. To her brother she was, "the Lady." Her sister, likely the worst offender, "That girl that lives with us." At school, she was almost always referred to as "The Last of her kind." To her teachers, she would be called "Griffon."

Ambrose finally ran away from home and found her way to the Wolf house after some kids were making fun of her, asking her why she didn't have a dad around for Career day. She was approved by Lupa to enter Camp Jupiter, as long as she could find her way to the camp. Ambrose killed monster after monster in her quest to find the entrance to camp. She finally did it, and was claimed by Vulcan, the god of forges. Ambrose has been at camp for three years. She performed no Act of Valor, she simply did her duties at camp. She did, however, have letters of recommendation when she was running to camp. And with these letters, one young man stepped up for her in the Fourth Cohort.

RP Example*: Ambrose walked onto the Field of Mars. She'd been at Camp Jupiter for three years now, and had been almost everywhere in the camp. She'd never felt better than when she was at War Games with her explosives. At the thought, her mind set to making an explosive without thinking. She made a small explosive, not one of her regulars. The best explosive she knew she could make could blow a hole five feet in diameter, almost completely rounded, in almost any wall the legion had seen. It wasn't conventional, but she didn't care. She should, but she couldn't, somehow. Ambrose stashed the small explosive in her pocket, with all the other small explosives she made.
    Any notes about your characters: Fourth Cohort(Bought from Kenny), supply belt has endless supply of powders.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 6/3/2012, 9:00 pm

Can you define "high heats"? Like how many degrees Fahrenheit that would be?
    Dolorous Edd
    Dolorous Edd
    First Ranger

Male

Post by Dolorous Edd 6/3/2012, 9:09 pm

Standard metallurgical furnaces have a lowest heat setting of about 3600 F, so I would say spot on with 3600 F.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 6/3/2012, 9:15 pm

Approved. Your character has been assigned to the Fourth Cohort (though you know this already).
    Dolorous Edd
    Dolorous Edd
    First Ranger

Male

Falsition's Characters - Page 3 Empty Kale Athin

Post by Dolorous Edd 10/4/2012, 3:24 pm

Name: Kale Athin
    Eyes: Hetero-chromatic eyes. The Left eye is a light amber color, the Right eye is a deep dark purple.
    Hair: Salt and pepper hair, but the tips have been permanently dyed a dark shade of blue.
    Height: 6 feet, 2 inches tall
    Body Type: Lightly muscled, but strong enough to deal with most threats.
    Skin Color: Naturally tanned
    God Parent: Hestia
    Mortal Parent: James Athin
    Country of Origin: US, parents descend from Puerto Rico
    Pets: None
    Talents: good with natural weapons, ie: sharpened sticks, spears, bow&arrow, etc.
    Weapon**: Spear and shield, the tip and two inches below the tip on the shaft of the spear are Celestial Bronze, the shield itself is Celestial Bronze. The shield turns into a thick banded ring and the spear is the Fire Opal set in the ring.
    Flaws: Horrible at judging time(Important for his power). Bad at judging people. Takes too long for him to get angry enough to attack.
    Powers(must relate to god parent; optional): Can summon a small flame in his palm for light. The flmae can not leave his hand, or come in to contact with anything that is not his own body(This includes his clothes). The flame can stay for two hours before he starts getting weak. If he keeps the flame for two and a half hours, he'll start to sweat. If he keeps the flame for three hours, the flame disappears and he falls over unconscious.
    Life Before CHB*:

Kale was one of those kids that always knew what he was going to do. He knew what he was going to be when he grew old, and knew what he was going to do in the mean time. He always planned ahead probably too far for his own good. He always knew what he would do...Until his father told him what he really was. Kale didn't want to believe, But he couldn't explain the things he knew made no sense. His father filled those in. Kale, reluctantly, acceded to his father, and let him be taken to Camp Half Blood. He wasn't happy about it, but he didn't want to make trouble for his father.

RP Example*:

Kale walked into the Strawberry field. He loved it here. It was always peaceful, and smelled wonderful. He'd loved this part of camp the moment he found it. Thing was, He'd only found it a few weeks ago. Even though he'd been at camp for three years, he only found this place a few weeks ago. Maybe he just didn't want to find it? Who knows. But he loved the place.

Any notes about your characters: Kale's been at camp for three years.

Last edited by Falsition on 10/5/2012, 3:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 10/4/2012, 3:32 pm

How hot is the flame in degrees Fahrenheit? Is keeping it in his hand the only thing he could do with it?
    Dolorous Edd
    Dolorous Edd
    First Ranger

Male

Post by Dolorous Edd 10/4/2012, 3:40 pm

Yes, if it leaves his hand, or it touches anything that isn't his own body, it will be extinguished. And the flame is about the same as a book of matches that's set on fire, so about 2500 degrees or so.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 10/5/2012, 1:19 pm

I don't think we allow foxes....
    Dolorous Edd
    Dolorous Edd
    First Ranger

Male

Post by Dolorous Edd 10/5/2012, 2:37 pm

no pet then. I can't think of any other pet that I'd want him to have.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 10/5/2012, 3:25 pm

I suggest you edit out the fox, then, and put that the flame will be extinguished if it leaves his hand/touches something that's not his body.
    Dolorous Edd
    Dolorous Edd
    First Ranger

Male

Post by Dolorous Edd 10/5/2012, 3:46 pm

Okay. I fixed it.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 10/5/2012, 3:51 pm

Approved.
    Dolorous Edd
    Dolorous Edd
    First Ranger

Male

Falsition's Characters - Page 3 Empty I already wanted a character, So why not use a new form?

Post by Dolorous Edd 12/18/2012, 6:02 am

Name: Vance Collier

Race or Ethnicity: Italian

Skin Tone: Lightly tanned

Eye Color: Green interspersed with blue flecks.

Hair Color: Naturally brown, but dyed to look black.

Hair Length: Wavy down to just past the ears.

Height: 5' 10"

Weight: 157 lbs.

Body Type: Slim, with a bit of muscle.

Mortal Parent: Erin Collier

Godly Parent: Notus, god of the South wind, bring of the storms of late summer and autumn.

Place of Birth: Born in The tip of the boot of Italy, but his mother moved to America before he was even one year old.

Date of Birth: August 24th, 1995. This puts him at 17 and 1/3 years old.

Weapon: A Bo staff made of celestial bronze with a leather wrapped grip off centered from the middle of the staff. It's enchanted to turn into a mini laser pointer that connects to a key chain. He also owns a short sword made of celestial bronze and a leather grip. This item is not enchanted, so he rarely carries it around.

Armor: As he prefers the use of his Bo staff, he doesn't really wear heavy armor. Maybe some light chain mail under a robe.

Powers: Vance can call a small drizzle within a ten foot radius around himself. It does nothing to help or hinder himself or anyone else. The drizzle lasts for about five minutes only, and he can only do this once a day. If he tries twice, he simply collapses. There is no in between, no gray area for this.

Pets: None

Skills/Talents: When using his Bo Staff, he can judge distance with no problem.

Flaws: Horrible with normal length swords, but excellent at using long staves and short swords and knives. Not ADHD, but very inattentive to things. It's difficult for him to trust people. However he also has the trouble of trusting too much once he does trust someone. He's lost his left eye in a fight. He has a scar running from the middle of his head all the way to his left ear, and an eyepatch made from a scale of the drakon that scarred him.

Strengths: Using a Bo staff and caring for animals

Weaknesses: working with strangers for any reason and helping others.

Fears: Drakons, Dracnae, Hydras, anything with scales, really. Trusting someone too much again.

Personality: With someone he does not trust, he's cold hearted and easily irritated(Which makes it kind of hard for others to like him). With someone he trusts, however, he's humorous and loving.

Accent/Dialect: having been raised in the northern south, he's only got a slight southern accent.

Likes: training with his Bo staff, and not really anything else.

Dislikes: Anything with scales, strangers, and that's about it.

Social Status (e.g. loner, popular): Loner. Used to have a tight group of friends, but not since he moved to Camp.

Appearance: Vance is thin, but he has some muscles. He's about average height for a guy a little older than seventeen. He's missing one eye, but his good one is a stunning violet flecked with blue. His other eye is covered with an eye patch made from the scale of the Drakon that wounded him. His wavy, black hair is just long enough to land on his ear lobe when hooked behind an ear.

Summer or Year Rounder: Vance is a year rounder at camp.

Years at Camp: Vance has been at camp since his fifteenth birthday, so just over two years.

Life Before CHB: When Vance's mother brought him to the United States of America, she moved to a mountainous region in the south. She hired a man to build a wood hut at the roots of a mountain, with enough room to be comfortable. Thankfully, she picked a spot not far from a stream, so Vance didn't have to go without baths and drinking. His mother and he lived here for Nine years, but Vance by that time had started questioning things. To spare him trouble, his mother burned down the house and moved them across the mountain and into a city. In this city, Vance had found a distraction. He'd found love. He never questioned anything again.

He had a good relationship with someone from his home town. He loved her, and she he. Vance had thought he could trust her with his heart. Everything was going well with their relationship. One night, dark and stormy though it was, Vance told his girlfriend that he would come over and meet her at their favorite restaurant. However, when he got their, he saw her through the window making out with his best friend. He thought nothing of it at first. He called her phone and watched as she answered it, shooing away his best friend when she heard Vance's voice. He walked in the front door as his best friend went to the bathroom, to escape unnoticed. A few days later, another stormy night, they were to meet at the movie theater. She was there first, and Vance arrived only just as the movie itself was starting. But as he walked into the theater, he saw his girlfriend again making out with his best friend. Vance left, without a word to either of them. He wanted to believe it wasn't real, so he gave it another try. Not two days went by they had agreed to meet up in the park. Vance was held back by his grandmother, and by the time he got to the park, he saw her, once again, making out with his best friend. He knew it couldn't be simple coincidence. He walked up to them while they were kissing and tapped his best friend on the shoulder. As his best friend turned around, he punched him square in the nose. His girlfriend tried to stop him, but Vance walked back home without looking back.

Role-playing Example: Vance had been walking for nearly ten days, and just over three times as many miles. He was walking along a deserted highway and was in the middle of nowhere. He'd heard rustling for the last two days and it was slowly getting closer and closer. He didn't care. He'd been betrayed, and had his trust broken. He'd tried to trust some guys that were driving down the highway a few days back, but they'd taunted him when they pried out what he was doing and why. He punched in all of their faces and left their car in the middle of the highway. Not long after that, he found an enchanted laser pointer. It turned into a fancy looking, bright bo staff.

"When will this agony end!?" Vance shouted at the top of his lungs as he stopped for the night. He went off a couple yards into the patch of trees just off the side of the highway. He went about setting up his tent and simply went to sleep. No need for a fire, since he wasn't going to stay up. Three hours before he wanted to wake up, the rustling was growing too near to ignore it. As Vance exited the tent, he stood up, only to receive a drakon's claw slashing across the left side of his face. He was knocked down, but quickly, he got back up, unhooking the laser pointer from his belt loop with ease. Clicking a button, it transformed into his bo staff. He took a swing at the drakon as it opened it's unarmored mouth. The bo staff broke right through the drakon's mouth, shattering it's scales from underneath, sending them flying. One scale, though, flew off unharmed. As the drakon disintegrated, Vance started tending to his wound. He found the unharmed scale and picked it up when he was finished. He rummaged around in his pack, looking for a nail, hammer, and a spool of thin leather. He made the scale into an eye patch and wore it around, not only as a trophy, but as a helpful item. He knew he was never getting his left eye back.

Notes: None

Last edited by Mr. Underhill on 12/19/2012, 5:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Jordan
    Jordan
    Experienced Member

Male
    Number of posts : 5142

Post by Jordan 12/19/2012, 5:36 pm

I'd add some more detail about his life before CHB. What was his childhood like? Was growing up difficult? You mentioned he grew up in the northern south? What part? For how long?

Other than what's mentioned, there really are not major mistakes, nicely made.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/12/2024, 6:26 am