A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Ever's Bunk

Snuffleasaurus
    Snuffleasaurus
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 2766
    Registration date : 2012-07-08

Ever's Bunk - Page 6 Empty Re: Ever's Bunk

Post by Snuffleasaurus 1/18/2013, 5:54 pm

Ever shifted her eyes up to Achilles' face. "No," She mumbled. She dropped her face to hide it. Her forehead on her knees, and long blonde hair forming a shield around her. She was too embarrassed for eye contact.
    Jordan
    Jordan
    Experienced Member

Male
    Number of posts : 5142
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Post by Jordan 1/20/2013, 9:38 am

"Ever." Achilles chided, "You don't need to feel bad." He told her, rubbing his hand over her back. "There is nothing you could do that would make me hate you. If you can look past... my gifts, I can sure as hell look past your little fluke." He told her, he sucked with words, but he hoped she got the point.
    Snuffleasaurus
    Snuffleasaurus
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by Snuffleasaurus 1/20/2013, 4:48 pm

"But what kind of demigod starts crying?" She lifted her head up, her cheek resting on her knees. You could see how she had been crying. "Your gift could actually help you one day. me breaking down and crying is just going to get me killed,"
    Jordan
    Jordan
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by Jordan 1/23/2013, 7:20 pm

"That's the key word." Achilles mumbled. "Could. I can't control it. The plagues would lash out at my own mother if she was too close." He sighed. He hated the powers he had, sure healing people was nice, but he would trade it all just to get rid of the plagues. Achilles shook his head. This wasn't a time to feel sorry for himself, Ever needed him. "It takes a while." He began "I was terrified of monsters when I first got here. I fled at the sight of them. But you learn to cope with it, you learn to stand and fight. We're demigods. It's in our blood."
    Snuffleasaurus
    Snuffleasaurus
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by Snuffleasaurus 1/27/2013, 3:05 pm

"So... you think I could get better? " Ever asked. She sighed. there was no way she could ever learn to face a monster. Unless, of course, Achilles was in danger. Then she could definitely handle it. It'd be like an adrenaline rush. Her own life in danger didnt exactly matter. If she could save someone else, someone she loved, then it'd be worth it.
    Jordan
    Jordan
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by Jordan 1/29/2013, 4:09 pm

"I know you can. It's your first time. You're not expected to be a fighting prodigy like Percy or a child of Ares. You're mom is the goddess of knowledge, so you should know, not everyone learns at the same pace." Achilles smiled and took her hand gently. "You'll get it. I know you will." Achilles didn't mind if Ever couldn't fight well. He'd protect her no matter what.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/7/2024, 7:45 am