A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

the 7 phantoms of death

Nemesis
    Nemesis
    Role Playing Legend

Male
    Number of posts : 14636
    Registration date : 2011-10-12

the 7 phantoms of death Empty the 7 phantoms of death

Post by Nemesis 8/30/2012, 9:54 pm

chapter 1: The legend of a hero

It was long ago that a great evil force had been born, and split into 7 knights which rained terror upon the land, then it was said that a hero had raised and defeated all 7 of them.He then sealed away their souls in an ancient temple that soon fell into ruin, which had been locked away under ground forever, soon the hero had disappeared and all that remained was his blade which had kept the temple sealed.They say that if the blade had been from it's eternal rest then the 7 entities would escape. Eric had told Bradly, who looked amazed"who is the hero, big brother?" Bradly asked Eric, Eric laughed as he closed his eyes"nobody knew, but they also said that his blade had split into 3 others before he sealed the phantoms away" Eric said standing up"well, you need your rest kiddo, see you tomorrow" Eric said and ruffled Bradly's hair, Bradly nodded"good night big brother".Eric waved bye as he left the cabin, it was after his curfew but he knew he could defeat the harpies easily.

Eric walked out into the courtyard as the moon light reflected from his black hair, he heard foot steps near by and
    saw a dark figure nearby, walking towards the forest, this was suspicious so Eric decided he would follow.Eric had followed the figure into the woods, it seemed to be mellow despite it being in the forest at night, Eric walked towards it and it turned, it was wearing black armor and the seeing shade of his or her helmet was glowing red"you know it's dangerous out here at night, right?" I asked the dark figure, who had stared dead at me"your the re incarnation!" it growled angrily, I new it was an it by the sound of it's voice now."huh?, what?" I asked confused but with a blink it was in front of me and gripped my head, it had lifted me into the air, and a weird black aura had surrounded me.I screamed in pain as all of a sudden I started feeling like led and I started to feel very weak, my arms dropped to my side as I started to give in."your energy is weaker than
    before... you are not as strong as the original hero".Eric had stopped screaming do from weakness but he was now groaning in pain as the life left him.

Nemesis
    Nemesis
    Role Playing Legend

Male
    Number of posts : 14636
    Registration date : 2011-10-12

the 7 phantoms of death Empty Re: the 7 phantoms of death

Post by Nemesis 9/1/2012, 5:38 pm

Chapter 1 part 2

Eric gritted his teeth as his vision started to blur, feeling pressure on his head.The thing laughed"nothing stands in our way now" and then the laugh stopped as the phantom turned and saw a boy swing a blade at it, the phantom had dropped Eric on the ground as then he caught the blade in between it's hand/claws.It had then jumped back"foolish boy, you dare challenge the king of the phantoms.The boy had growled"Eric, you ok man?" the boy said, Eric's vision had slowly started to return and he made out the face of the boy... it was Arek!"you came just in time" I said and smirked weakly as I slowly stood up, feeling the life start to return to me.The dark figure growled"no matter, you are both to weak to defeat me" the figure said as he then held up his hand as then a dark scythe formed into his hand.Eric gritted his teeth"Arek, we have to defeat this guy, he is bad news" Arek nodded"what the hell was that black stuff that was surrounding you?" he asked and Eric clenched his fist"it was sapping my energy, don't let him touch you directly." Eric warned and Arek nodded"got it" he said and drew his long sword and stood neutral for blocking or attacking.I drew Avenger from it's sheathe and also held it neutral"you two even together will lose" the phantom said right before it disappeared into a shadow and then had appeared behind Arek, Eric had turned and saw the phantom just in time"Arek!, behind you!" Eric shouted as then the phantom had struck Arek hard with a knee to the spine then swatted him backwards with a swat from It's scythe.

Eric ran and caught Arek before he had hit the ground, but then the phantom was right in front of me, kicking me in my chest which sent us both back, it had hurt like hell but I managed to roll onto my feet and retaliated into a dash at the phantom and slashed at it's chest.Arek was panting as he stood to his feet and he rushed along side me.We swung are blades simultaneously , the phantom block are slashed and jumped back"hm, you two are reckless" The phantom then stood at bay"you two are pathetic" it said and then Arek growled"I will show you who is pathetic!" Arek then used his super speed to charge at the phantom, and then he slashed the phantom across it's armor chest"ow, that hurt so badly"the phantom sarcastically said and laughed as Arek then started slashing the phantom rapidly. the phantom was obviously just letting him now, but it seemed to have no affect.Eric looked dumb founded, but he snapped out of it and charged towards the phantom, he slashed the phantom and that had no affect neither.Eric and Arek looked irritated now"what the hell?!, are attack have no affect!" Arek yelled as they had both retreated a few steps back as the phantom laughed"it's all over for you now!"

Current date/time is 5/19/2024, 12:57 pm