A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

3 posters

Death Sucks

Bucky Barnes
    Bucky Barnes
    Dedicated Member

Female
    Number of posts : 1567
    Registration date : 2012-12-10

Death Sucks Empty Death Sucks

Post by Bucky Barnes 2/17/2013, 8:42 pm

Prologue
    I ran out the door toward the Post Office. I finally have saved enough money to send a letter to my brother! Nothing will stop me! I run across the street. A truck was going above the speed limit toward me. I did not see it, but God did I feel it. It hit me head on, I lay in the street motionless. People ran at me from all angles. The trucker did not stop. A doctor checked my pulse, I was gone.

Chapter 1
    You my think that being a ghost would be fun, it is not. No one sees you, and when they do, they scream and run. I will admit that going through walls is fun, but when people walk right through you, ROOD! NEVER think of ghosts of being those things we are presented as in the movies. Not all of us are good, but we are equal. My mother and father are not ghosts, it was their time to die. I will not move on until I am avenged, which is never. I died over 100 years ago, I can not be avenged. Never, don't even think you can! It is not possible! At least, not until now.
    Komaeda
    Komaeda

Female
    Number of posts : 2082
    Registration date : 2012-12-09

Death Sucks Empty Re: Death Sucks

Post by Komaeda 2/17/2013, 8:44 pm

more my child! you are older than me but still!
    Bucky Barnes
    Bucky Barnes
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Bucky Barnes 2/17/2013, 9:02 pm

Chapter 1 - continued

I walk back to my "haunted house". Meaning the house that I used to live at. A new family has just moved in. The parents are divorced. The daughter is 13 and her best friend, who is 14 and also lives there, live in my old room. I live in the attic. I have a weird feeling around the girls, like they see me. I know that they cant. No one under the age of 18 has ever seen me. I can her the words of the last see-er in my head . "THERE IS A BOY IN MY ROOM" they had called 911 and was sent to the insane asylum. Serves them right!
    I walk into my room, or the girls room, really. The 13 year old was laughing, I could hear them talking.
    "I swear to God that I saw him" the 13 year old said
    "You are crazy, Iiona" said the other
    "no I just hallucinate! I am not crazy Chrisanthamum!" Iiona said.
    "I HATE THAT! CALL ME CHRIS!!!" Chris said. Some one say ANGER ISSUES!
    The girls walked into the room side-by-side. Chris' eyes grew bigger as she looked in my direction. I looked behind me. Her eyes followed my every move. They were big and dark, yet beautiful. Does she see me? She shook her head vigorously, her dark hair hid Iiona in the face. Her eyes re-opened.
    "hi" I say quietly, thinking she wouldn't hear me.
    "hello, who are you?" she answered.
    Komaeda
    Komaeda

Female

Post by Komaeda 2/17/2013, 9:05 pm

your right nicolover, death would seem to suck.
    Bucky Barnes
    Bucky Barnes
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Bucky Barnes 2/19/2013, 4:20 pm

From now on Chris' lines will be in purple!
    Chapter 2
    Chris looked at me with wide eyes. I kept looking behind me, to make sure I was still the center of attention and not some crazy man eating monster that was standing behind me. Nothing.
    "Iiona, do you see him?" Chris asked
    "see who?"
    "the boy, in our room."
    "what boy? and you say that I am crazy!"
    "I am not kidding, he is here! The ghost! By your bed!"
    "is he cute?"
    "oh my God!"
    "Is that a yes?"
    "Iiona!"
    "what?"
    I look between them. Whose side should I be on? Why isn't Chris running? Why is she not screaming and calling the cops? This is a strange turn of events. What do I do? Do I just leave? Should I pretend that this never happened and never come back? I can't do that. Something is stopping me.
    "I swear he is in here!" Chris would not give up on this
    "Come on Chris, stop messing with me." Iiona answered. Chris had re-centered her attention to me.
    "Are you the Boy of Bangel Manor?" She asked
    "Yes, and my name is Myles" Why not make friends with her, if she is going to be living in my room. That sounded really weird, oh well!
    "Oh, Hi, I am Chris, and this is Iiona." she gestured toward her friend, who was looking at her like a frog she had just dissected.
    "I heard, your friend does not believe you" I say
    "She doesn't believe anything, I can't help her." Chris said
    "Maybe I can." I had never tried to be seen, or prove my existence, but why not start now?
    I took Iiona and Chris' hands in mine. They were warm.
    "He is cold." Iiona said.
    Komaeda
    Komaeda

Female

Post by Komaeda 2/19/2013, 4:48 pm

more please
    Bucky Barnes
    Bucky Barnes
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Bucky Barnes 2/22/2013, 5:30 pm

Chapter 2 continued (sorry I have to the the 'continued' thing, i just dont have time)

Iiona was griping tightly to my hand. Chris was awkwardly holding the other one. I got a good look at both of them for the first time. Chris had long black hair with dark purple highlights and tips. Her eyes were a dark brown is color that looked almost purple, in fact, I think they are. They were not creepy, but oddly compelling. She had long eyelashes. She wore no makeup, which was good. Chris did not look like she did anything to make herself look beautiful, she just was. She wore dark tattered jeans and a purple and black Tee shirt. Chris was small for her age, meaning skinny. She was, however, tall as well.
    Iiona, on the other hand, wore makeup. She would be very attractive to other guys. I think that she tried to hard. She has long brown hair and soft green eyes. She wore a yellow skirt with soft blue stripes and a soft blue tank. Iiona wore heals while Chris was wearing sneakers.
    Iionas grip loosened. Chris asked again,
    "You see him now?"
    "no"
    "She wont, not until she does not want too. You did not want too"
    GwrachSeren
    GwrachSeren
    Minister of Magic

Female
    Number of posts : 5256
    Registration date : 2011-05-28

Post by GwrachSeren 2/22/2013, 7:56 pm

Hi. Can I just point out a few constructive points for you? OK. First, I like the idea. Remember that.

OK so your paragraphing and some sentence structures need some work. Punctuation and capitol letters, too. And what you call a chapter here, I call a paragraph.

Keep up the good work!
    Bucky Barnes
    Bucky Barnes
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Bucky Barnes 2/23/2013, 2:29 pm

Thanks! I try to use all advice, sorry, I write these on my brothers I pod, not necessarily accurate. I kind of split the chapters in two. I dont have a lot of time.
    Komaeda
    Komaeda

Female

Post by Komaeda 2/28/2013, 10:18 pm

Nico, I cant wait to next chapter

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/2/2024, 10:20 am