A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+4
Kendall
Fist of Shadows
Ace of Spades
Dorkette
8 posters

MY Story! it probably SUCKS so.....yeah.

Dorkette
    Dorkette
    Role Playing Addict

Male
    Number of posts : 52688
    Registration date : 2009-11-26

MY Story! it probably SUCKS so.....yeah.  Empty MY Story! it probably SUCKS so.....yeah.

Post by Dorkette 8/26/2010, 7:49 pm

The Juggalette Dancer (With special apperances!XD)

My day started out normal.....well....as normal as a dancers life CAN be. Lets start at the beginging. Mom and dad were just as supportful as always when I have to wake up at 5A.M. on contest days to help. We had a normal ride....and thats where our story begins! Mom dropped me off infront of the collesium and I had to meet my team at the stage. We were up first so we had to set up our Tilt-A-Whirl and special effects. It took about three hours but it was worth it! Did I mention the contest was on Halloween Day? I didn't? Well I did now......so anyway back to the story! We have practiced for MONTHS to perfect this dance. I just KNOW it wil be a HIT! After we got the Tilt-A-Whirl set up we had to go get changed into our costumes because we were performing first. All of us....out of our practice outfit and into our black, short, gothic, dresses. After that we had to go to make-up and get our faces painted in black and white in a sort of...clown way. I smile at my collegues as I see them.....they look like one of US for once! "THE US HIP-HOP DANCE ACADEMY DANCING TO TILT-A-WHIRL BY INSANE.....INSANE CLOWN POSSE?" the announcer says, confused. Me and the others laugh "WILL BE IN TEN MINUTES" the announcer guy finishes.

I smile and lead the girls to the stage. I start to climb the pillar in the center of the Tilt-A-Whirl. I reach the top and adjust my mic...I have to SING the song. The girls take their places....our dance was more of a play.....but still awesome. "Welcome to the Tilt-A-Whirl. All you mother fu**ers are gonna die. EVERYBODY! Your dying everyday! CONSTANTLY! I'd kill myself right mother fu**ing now and I SITLL wont die!" I start. We all chant the next part, "Evil clowns never, NEVER, die!" and then our dance begins as I start to sing, "Oh my goody look a chicken keep yo money here's a ticket hold up leave yo kids out here they too young to play in there............" I continue to sing the song, dancing my own moves that were different than the others as the Tilt-A-Whirl spins and the others dance depending on what I sing.

I smile brightly as I get to my favorite part that wil start the most awesome special effect "Tilt-A-Whirly sprayin blood ALL OVER THA NEIGHBORHOOD!" I sing as our Tilt-A-Whirl starts to spray fake blood at the croud. I could hear the screams. The song was ALMOAST over and I didn't want it to end. I was in love with the fact that I convinced the others to do an ICP song...and even more joyous that they agree'd to act and dress like Juggalette's for it! I could tell they were having so much fun. Just as our song ends and we stop dancing I hear this loud, horribly awesome, murderous laughing....adn then the spotlightly turn red. Right before my eyes I was seeing what I'd hoped and longed to see....then...in PERSON......I felt like passing out. I stare down at them as my friends go into shock. I wonder why they're here......then I beam as I hear them say "We we're scedueled to perform across town then we heard that there was gonna be a house full of Juggalette's! So where tha fu** are they!?" They look up at me then smile. I jupm down from my spot and land, crouching beside them, "I'm here..." I say, as the croud starts to scream, knowing this wasn't supposed to happen.

IF YOU LIKE THIS STORY COMMENT AND I WILL THINK UP ANOTHER PART

Last edited by ~AllMusic~ on 8/27/2010, 8:33 pm; edited 3 times in total
    Ace of Spades
    Ace of Spades
    Retired Staff Member <3

Male
    Number of posts : 8715
    Registration date : 2010-06-13

MY Story! it probably SUCKS so.....yeah.  Empty Re: MY Story! it probably SUCKS so.....yeah.

Post by Ace of Spades 8/26/2010, 7:55 pm

A few grammar errors and spelling mistakes, but I like it (: And oooh cliffhangaaa lol
    Dorkette
    Dorkette
    Role Playing Addict

Male

MY Story! it probably SUCKS so.....yeah.  Empty Re: MY Story! it probably SUCKS so.....yeah.

Post by Dorkette 8/26/2010, 7:57 pm

wel sorry I ish only a 8th grader and not good at grammer and spelling XD
    Ace of Spades
    Ace of Spades
    Retired Staff Member <3

Male

Post by Ace of Spades 8/26/2010, 8:00 pm

Lol only some errors! And maybe better paragraphing... Imma stop critiquing now d:
    Dorkette
    Dorkette
    Role Playing Addict

Male

Post by Dorkette 8/26/2010, 8:01 pm

thank you
    Fist of Shadows
    Fist of Shadows
    Role Playing Legend

Male
    Number of posts : 14249
    Registration date : 2010-01-22

Post by Fist of Shadows 8/26/2010, 8:18 pm

That's AMAZING!!!!
    Dorkette
    Dorkette
    Role Playing Addict

Male

Post by Dorkette 8/26/2010, 8:22 pm

aw thanks you!!!!! OH OH OH!@!! PEOPLE IF YOU WANNA KNOW THE SONG ITS TILT-A-WHIRL BY INSANE CLOWN POSSE
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 43512
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Post by Kendall 8/26/2010, 11:04 pm

I like it, though could you put it into more paragraphs? Block of text hurts my eyes.
    Dorkette
    Dorkette
    Role Playing Addict

Male

Post by Dorkette 8/27/2010, 8:49 pm

all fixered kenny
    mabel pines
    mabel pines
    gun.

Other / Decline to state
    Number of posts : 8787
    Registration date : 2009-12-26

Post by mabel pines 8/27/2010, 10:01 pm

WOA!!!!!!! DAT BE COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Aiden
    Aiden
    Role Playing Legend

Female
    Number of posts : 12436
    Registration date : 2010-04-09

Post by Aiden 8/27/2010, 10:03 pm

I like it. It's like...... Awesome and cool xD
    Dorkette
    Dorkette
    Role Playing Addict

Male

Post by Dorkette 8/27/2010, 10:47 pm

NEW INSTALLMENT OF 'The Juggalette Dancer'

I grin and wonder why the crowd is so scared! I look at the other dancers, some of which appear to have passed out, "Idiots..." I mutter quietly. I look at my hero's, remembering, no MEMORIZING their laughs. Studying their faces. Wishing I had tickets to their show! I grin at them as Vilent J looks at the other dancers, "What the he**? This is what mother fu**ing juggalettes are now!?" he demands and I grin more, "They're only wanna-be's. Well not really......I forced them to do this you could say....." I say to him then Shaggy2Dope looks at me, "Who the fu** are you?" he asks, like I hadn't been here the whole time. "I'm Tori. I know who you are." I say to them, "Your Shaggy2Dope and Violent J." I say to them, still in awe, "Your my heros." Shaggy looks at J, "This is sh**. I'm gone." he says then dissapears off stage. With one glance at Violent J, as he's about to say something (probably smart mouthed and a**-hole-ish) I run after Shaggy.

"WAIT UP!" I yell, running after him. "Kid, I dont have time for wanna be's. Find new heros." he mutters. I stop dead in my tracks, "I'm NOT a kid. I turn 18 tomorrow AND you can get a new fu**in fan base if you want me to get new heros. Start singing pop, see how that goes for you. Gonna be the next Justina Beiver?" I say, all too smart-mouthed. He turns, showing the smile playing on his lips, "YOu dont know what's good for you do you?" he hisses. I grin then take the hatchet that I had managed to grab shortly after following him, "I knwo whats good for me, but the question is, 2Dope, you know whats good for you?" I ask, holding the hatchet with a lightly, yet heady hand that shows I know how to use it.

One of the idiots from my dance class had somehow managed to escape the chaos at the stage and ran up behind me, "Tori, god get away from him! He's like, evil or something!" she says urgently. I turn on her, "Hannah, you have no idea what evil is. Your too stuck up to know but your gonna find out." I hiss quickly, befor imbeding the hatchet in her skull. She falls to the ground in a pool of blood. I turn back to Shaggy, "NOW do you think you know who your dealing with Mr.Evil-Clown-Wanna-Be-Justina-Beiver?" I ask. That ticks him off, I can SEE him holding himself back from hurting me. He gives me the middle finger and I grin, "Now THERE'S the Shaggy I know." I say to him
    Hammah
    Hammah

Female
    Number of posts : 886
    Registration date : 2009-04-10

Post by Hammah 8/27/2010, 10:51 pm

YAY! I DIED!!!!!!!!! :D HAHAHA
    mabel pines
    mabel pines
    gun.

Other / Decline to state
    Number of posts : 8787
    Registration date : 2009-12-26

Post by mabel pines 8/27/2010, 10:53 pm

Niiiiiiice.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 8/27/2010, 10:59 pm

"Heros" should be "heroes."

Your=/=You're

"Wannabe" is one word.
    Ace of Spades
    Ace of Spades
    Retired Staff Member <3

Male

Post by Ace of Spades 8/27/2010, 11:00 pm

Lol... very gorish (:
    Dorkette
    Dorkette
    Role Playing Addict

Male

Post by Dorkette 8/27/2010, 11:01 pm

kenny.....please? sorrrrrrrrrry I'm not good at that stuffs.....its supposed to be the way she's saying it not the way its MEANT to be spelled.....thats why whenever there are quotes they are messed up sometimes....
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 8/27/2010, 11:08 pm

So, she pronounces wannabe as two separate words?
    Dorkette
    Dorkette
    Role Playing Addict

Male

Post by Dorkette 8/27/2010, 11:10 pm

yesh she does......she's a juggalette who cares nothing for words, but more for ICP and hatchets.........seriously Kenny......I betcha most people reading this story dont know what a Juggalo/ette is XD
    Fist of Shadows
    Fist of Shadows
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Fist of Shadows 8/28/2010, 8:08 am

O.o
    Lotta Cursing, What kind of music do you listen to?!?!?! This is just like you're trying to be gangster in there like 'Yo moda ********************** want me to hold a dollar for ya?' Just saying.... And I don't quite see the plot yet.... And some things that you spell.... aren't right... at all.....
    Aze Cluzt
    Aze Cluzt
    Experienced Member

Female
    Number of posts : 9542
    Registration date : 2010-02-21

Post by Aze Cluzt 8/28/2010, 11:00 am

Looks like the same cuss too....
    Dorkette
    Dorkette
    Role Playing Addict

Male

Post by Dorkette 8/28/2010, 11:53 am

. . . . . .there will be....more cussing.....and murder....and there WILL be a plot.....eventually......this is just the BEGINING...........what kinda music do I listen to? well........

Boondox
    Insane Clown Posse
    Twiztid
    Tech N9ne
    Eminem
    My CHemical Romance
    and well wtfever is on my ipod so THERE
    Aze Cluzt
    Aze Cluzt
    Experienced Member

Female
    Number of posts : 9542
    Registration date : 2010-02-21

Post by Aze Cluzt 8/28/2010, 12:01 pm

lokl
    Fist of Shadows
    Fist of Shadows
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Fist of Shadows 10/17/2010, 6:41 pm

Where's the next part?
    Dorkette
    Dorkette
    Role Playing Addict

Male

Post by Dorkette 10/17/2010, 6:54 pm

uhm....the next part was never wrote Sg. I quite this story when...well forever ago....I haven't made a next part

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/2/2024, 9:38 pm