A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Land of Secrecy~ Story in Progress

Bella212
    Bella212

Female
    Number of posts : 16
    Registration date : 2012-10-04

Land of Secrecy~ Story in Progress Empty Land of Secrecy~ Story in Progress

Post by Bella212 10/4/2012, 2:07 pm

Prologue~

I breathed heavily as I ran. The wolves were chasing me. I looked back, they were catching up. I stopped running and turned to face the pack of hungry wolves. The saw me stop, and stepped back in fear. That was when I unfolded my hot chocolate with white spots colored wings. Some whimpered, some stepped back even further. I flapped my wings hard, and I rose off the ground. The wolves stared at me as I went further and further into the sky. 

I flew towards my little home on this island, the wind blowing my caramel colored hair back. Suddenly, something felt wrong. No matter how much I flapped my wings, I wouldn't go any higher, instead, I was heading towards the ground. It wasn't long before I was sitting on the grass. I reached my hand to touch my back, but my wings weren't there. I tried to fly, but I couldn't get off the ground. I screamed. Time seemed as if it was slowing. This was my biggest fear, but it was coming true.

Chapter 1-serenity

My eyes fluttered open, as I quickly sat up in bed. Tears were in my eyes. I put my hand behind my back, and felt my wings. "Gosh, it was just a dream." I said to myself. I looked around around the little tree house. I built it myself. I have been stuck on this island alone, for as long as I can remember. Today though, I am going to go and try to find someone. You never know. Maybe I'm not alone.

I took a outfit I made using animal skins and leaves, and put it on. I grabbed my bag, which I also made out of leaves, and headed out the door. You would be surprised by how many things you can make using just your natural resources. I stood there, looking out at the island. It was a beautiful morning. The birds were chirping, the wind blowing, and it smelled wonderful. It must have rained last night, because everything felt a little wet, but I didn't care.

I unfolded my wings. I flapped them, and I slowly rose off the ground. Pretty soon I was flying over the island. You wonder why I haven't flown off the island. Well, where would I go? What If the ocean goes on forever, and when I get tired, I have no where to land? I can't risk it, and I am very happy on this island anyway. I found a small lake, the perfect place to start looking. I landed next to some trees, and began looking. 

After hours of searching for anyone who was somewhat like me, I felt tired. The sun was shining brightly, and it was hot. Sweat trickled down my forehead. I went into the lake, and spread my wings out. I lied down on top of the water, and floated. Don't ask me how I do it. Pretty soon, my eyes closed, and I fell asleep.
    Geniosity
    Geniosity

Male
    Number of posts : 2047
    Registration date : 2012-06-01

Land of Secrecy~ Story in Progress Empty Re: Land of Secrecy~ Story in Progress

Post by Geniosity 10/4/2012, 6:37 pm

Pretty cool! Keep going!

Current date/time is 5/6/2024, 3:08 pm