A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

5 posters

This is my story

Rosa
    Rosa

Female
    Number of posts : 94
    Registration date : 2011-02-03

This is my story Empty This is my story

Post by Rosa 2/4/2011, 6:09 pm

Chapter 1
    June 22 2356
    Dear Diary,
    Hello my name is Rosa Lopez. My Pappa got me this book for my birthday and Elizabeth is acting all mad because she doesn’t want to share a diary with me. Eliza & I are twin sisters but she tries to convince herself that she was adopted for some reason.
    My Poppa works in the Spanish army because he finds it exciting at least that is what I understand. Momma sews clothes for our neighbors but she refuses to sew for Mrs. Pentiloon. Mrs. Pentiloon is the only white woman in our area & she treats us Spanish as though we are her slaves. Momma once asked me to go help Mrs. Pentiloon (when she first moved in) to help organize her things. When I arrived, Mrs. Pentiloon forced me to do all her chores & when I refused at first she whipped me fifty times.
    Poppa was very angry but we couldn’t do anything since she is the British King’s relative. We don’t want more war in this boring world. I must go I hear Momma calling me.
    Good day,
    Rosa
    June 23 2356,
    Dear Diary
    Sadly my sister has written in you before I did so she probably filled you with lies. I despise my sister because she was born three hours after me but she uses that as a weapon to get everything she wants. Since I am older I must learn how to survive so I do not get a lot of things. This world is more different then it was before. After World War 3 and China was destroyed, countries hide themselves from other countries. Britain is getting out of control though; it has captured Japan and is trying to capture France now.
    My sister and I look nothing like our father, he is short and we are tall. He has brown hair and eyes we have black hair and green eyes. I refuse to like him or my mother though. Our gardener’s name is Pierre, he is from France but he has become totally Spanish. He is my best friend and although his parents are searching for him, somehow he stays hidden.
    I must go for now but when I come back you shall have a new name instead of Diary. That is a dumb name.
    Elizabeth.
    June 30 2356
    Dear Diary,
    I was spying on Eliza (she hates me calling her Eliza) & our gardener Pierre last night & this is the conversation they had: ‘Good day Monsieur Pierre how is the lovely Mademoiselle Daniela? Good day Mademoiselle Elizabeth I barely escaped with my life yesterday.’
    Then they started giggling & then they started kissing. I hate Pierre; he is trying to steal my sister away. If I could I would kill him. Eliza should not be going out with a killer of hearts. Maybe.... I will tell you later Diary.
    Adjois I will tell you the plan tomorrow & tell you your new name.
    Rosa
    July 4 2356,
    Dear Torrential,
    I hate her! I hate my sister! How dare she spy on me and then go and tell Pierre what she thinks of him. I hate her so much! Hold on something’s going on outside, I’ll be right back.
    Later
    How dare he!!! I loved that boy and now I find out that he was actually kissing my best friend Daniela. I cannot stay here so Rosa and I are leaving first thing in the morning tomorrow to go to America. Ow I just cut myself with the pen. OMG some blood is on the page, ahh what do I do?
    Elizabeth
    July 25, 2356,
    Dear Elevate,
    Finally we are on a ship. We left on July 5, but we had to walk over two hundred miles to the ship before today so it was very boring. We never had time to write but now we do. We are practicing English, I mean both of us can write English perfectly but not speak it. We can feel something evil in the ocean and its bubbling out foam and so on.
    When we left the house, Eliza felt guilty so she went over to Mamma & Pappa & explained we were leaving to go live somewhere else. When Pappa tried to find out why, Eliza started getting angry & told him to mind his own business. When he wouldn’t let up the ground opened & swallowed him whole, Momma refused to tell us who we really were. What the genetic llamas with hats is going on here?
    Rosa
    July 30, 2356,
    Dear Torrential,
    I am so angry. Why must Mother disown us for something we did not do? Ay yi when I saw the sky I was frightened. The sky was purple not blue. Ouch the ship has hit something; I must go see what it is.
    Later
    Ay yi, Momma Poppa help us now. The ship has hit something that is a relative of an iceberg; they are calling it a warsonamatke. That means warm ice; we may not make it to America.
    Elizabeth
    August 1, 2356,
    Dear Elevate,
    We have hit a warsonamatke so Elizabeth & I are leaving the ship. Apparently warsonamatkes only appear when you are less then fifteen miles away from the coast of a place called Florida. Florida is located in America, no one has heard of it in Spain though. It was located next to a place called Louisiana, but Louisiana was blown up by a stray bomb that was meant for Costa Rica.
    Millions of people were killed in World War 3 but luckily that is like five percent of the world. I mean it’s sad for people that were related to them but its better then everyone dying. Whoa did you feel that Elevate, ok I might be going crazy if I’m talking to a book like a person but I left my best friend in Spain so you’re going to be my new best friend. Only there are a couple good things about starting over. We can erase our past.
    Rosa
    August 3, 2356,
    Dear Torrential,
    As I am writing we are in a lifeboat heading toward land. A huge light is searching the area; it is very confusing here heading to America. Land ho a man just shouted, we have reached land. I know I always leave and then come back but I can not help it. Sorry.
    Later
    O’ my goodness America is such a beautiful place. How you are probably asking, but there are trees everywhere and I only know what a tree looks like from our books at school. Rosa and I started spinning around and suddenly we were all wet. There was this thing called a sprinkler that got us wet. I have absolutely no clue what that is.
    A couple of the men who came with us had been to America before and told us that America was a safe haven for refugees. I was so sad when he said that not everywhere had trees. So Rosa and I will go somewhere with thousands of trees. But first we shall tour the country.
    Goodbye
    Elizabeth
    August 7 2356,
    Dear Elevate,
    Good morning, Eliza & I have just learned something interesting. In Spain we only had one time zone but here in America (United States of America, USA) you have four time zones, so it is hard to tell what time it is. We are touring the country so we need a car, yes they have those here & to rent one it is $5 to buy one it is $10. They are very expensive, before the war you could rent or buy a million cars, because everyone had money. But Germany wanted to be ruler again so they had nuclear weapons & attacked everyone. America was the first to feel the wrath of Germanasity, then came Russia, Italy & one by one Germany attacked the countries. Germany after it was destroyed; people ran to their countries & hid, never planning to travel again. People refuse to trust foreigners except in America. Schools only mentioned other countries when they were forced to, like the country could hear them.
    Any who so we’re are planning to rent a car maybe buy one if we have enough michalos. First we will tour Florida then go up the map. I must go to visit with the other foreigners.
    Rosa
    August 17 2356,
    Dear Torrential,
    Hello Torrential, I have learned the scariest thing. We met up with some people and after we all got introduced they told us about us. Apparently in Greece, in the early years, they had Greek gods who came down to Earth. They had relations with humans and the product is us. When they asked us questions they explained that we were children of Hades.
    Two of the people we met are twins and they are daughters of Zeus. He is the storm god. Their names are Alyce Marie Smith and Madeline Smith or Madie for short. Another was Cori and she is a daughter of Hermes. He is the stealing god. Then there was Ferret daughter of Poseidon and finally a boy who’s name is Luke. Luke is a son of Hephaestus.
    I must go to clean out our new house. Rosa should tell you about it.
    Elizabeth
    August 19 2356,
    Dear Elevate,
    I am sorry it has been so long but Eliza has kept me very busy & I have been visiting with our new friends. Our house is a small little thang (that is slang for thing) & it has a secret hallway hidden somewhere. I won’t tell you incase this diary falls into the wrong hands. Eliza has already told you about our friends, but oh my goodness, Luke is very cute. Eliza says he is ugly but I think she is jealous of me.
    His brown hair has grown long past his ears & he is taller then me. When he laughs the entire room lights up. His smile could light up the entire world with one true smile. Also his eyes seem to dance when he is happy which is pretty much all the time. Hold on I hear some fighting outside.
    Afternoon
    We can not stay in Florida for much longer. As I write this, Eliza is driving all of us but Madeline to a place called New York, New York. Who would name a city after a state in that same state? Here’s what happened: I looked outside & saw Madeline & Alyce in a fight but then a man with golden armor came over to them. I fled outside, my heart pounded in my ears but I drew out a sword that Luke gave me. The man told me to back down so he could take Alyce away with her sister. My anger flared up & my mind turned into a roar. The ground shook but somehow I was able to stand up unlike the man. I took my sword & stabbed him many times until he disappeared into smoke. After that Madeline grabbed her sword & stabbed my thigh & grabbed Alyce & tried to take her away. I screamed & the ground opened up swallowing Madeline & just barely saving Alyce.
    So right now she’s in the corner keening & crying. All of us are down hearted because Madeline was our #1 fighter. The road is so bumpy my handwriting is all shaky I must stop writing for now.
    Rosa
    Four
    Four
    Role Playing Legend

Female
    Number of posts : 17924
    Registration date : 2010-01-16

This is my story Empty Re: This is my story

Post by Four 2/5/2011, 10:20 am

O: I like this. Keep writing, please? (:
    Rosa
    Rosa

Female

Post by Rosa 2/5/2011, 2:37 pm

ok i will. thank you
    Four
    Four
    Role Playing Legend

Female
    Number of posts : 17924
    Registration date : 2010-01-16

Post by Four 2/5/2011, 2:38 pm

Anytime (:
    Rosa
    Rosa

Female

This is my story Empty This is my story pt 2

Post by Rosa 2/5/2011, 2:53 pm

Chapter 2.
    August 29, 2356
    Dear Torrential,
    I have been working to keep us all safe so much I have been thrown to exhaustion. We are
    running from some people called the Titans. So many are injured since I last wrote, you see, after we left Florida, we told everyone (who was not with us) that we were going on a road trip. Not two miles after we left Florida we were attacked by monsters. One had huge horns on his head & was wearing a uniform I think. I was later told that it is called a Minotaur but anyway it attacked Rosa mainly since she killed some other monsters. We are now kind of safe in a place called Norfolk, Virginia. Everyone is injured, Rosa has a broken leg & is missing a hand. When the Minotaur attacked he cut Rosa's hand off with a horn. There was blood gushing everywhere, Luke ran over to her immediatly & grabbed her sword. Luke being the heroic moron he is killed the Minotaur but not after almost dying. Rosa no matter how she feels will kill anyone for her boyfriends sake. If only, if only i could find a guy like that.
    Elizabeth

September 14, 2356,
    Dear Elevate,
    Not much more time left for any of us. I have lost a lot of blood & I do not know where Elizabeth is. All I know is that once we arrived in Richmond, since we are trying to go to New York City (wherever that is) Elizabeth found a boy she fell in love with. His name is Josh & he was nice like the first twenty minutes, but then after that he asked her to go out with him to the beach. I was nervous but she went & then we heard screaming. The next thing we knew is that he had her, & was taking her to a place called Tarturas. Josh wanted his master to rise & it was disturbing, but he said to bad. He had monsters on us within ten seconds. You are mainly caught up but the one part is that while I am writing, I believe my one & true love is dying on my legs. I love him yet if he dies I will find my father & make him give me back my love. Goodbye, maybe I will write again but even I do not know.
    Rosa
    Rosa
    Rosa

Female

Post by Rosa 2/5/2011, 2:57 pm

IS this fanfiction cuz idk
    mabel pines
    mabel pines
    gun.

Other / Decline to state
    Number of posts : 8787
    Registration date : 2009-12-26

Post by mabel pines 2/5/2011, 3:24 pm

You're supposed to post the story in the main topic you made.
    Rosa
    Rosa

Female

Post by Rosa 2/5/2011, 3:32 pm

idk wat tat means
    Chuck
    Chuck
    Pokemon

Female
    Number of posts : 21941
    Registration date : 2010-03-13

Post by Chuck 2/5/2011, 3:36 pm

You don't have to make a new topic to add to your story... Just reply to the other one.
    Rosa
    Rosa

Female

Post by Rosa 2/5/2011, 5:41 pm

thank you chuck
    Rosa
    Rosa

Female

Post by Rosa 2/6/2011, 12:51 pm

Dear Elevate,
    I do not know what day it is or anything. After I wrote last, Luke almost died, I revived him but barely. I tried to bring up some memory from which Alyce told me. Right before she disaperred into the forest looking for a safe spot she told me if anyone is injured make them drink some nectar & eat some ambrosia. If they can not eat or drink you must speak some words to call upon Apollo, the Greek God of Medicine. I said outloud a few minutes ago "Fejoski lignapsighoh oiygholszbdg,jsdhf Apollo plwedfs." Then
    Rosa
    Rosa

Female

Post by Rosa 2/6/2011, 1:02 pm

there was a bright light coming from the sky. I covered my eyes instinctively & Luke's too. When there was no more blinding light I looked up. There was a man with like ten pack abs & was really cute. I had the faintest urge to hug him (that's probably why he has many many many children) but I resisted explaining that my boyfriend needed medical attention. He laid a hand on Luke's forehead & was chanting softly. I wanted to do something but i couldn't, when Luke was better, I thanked Sir Apollo & we (Luke & I) walked away. We went to a place called an airport & we met a girl there who's greek parent was Peitho. She persuaded the crew to let Luke & I on for free. We flew to Los Angles, California. There we found the entrance to the Underworld. We have been there for a few days, it took a lot to let Chiran let us go to the underworld. We are right now trying to see Lord Hades, who is apperently mine & Elizabeth's father. Once we are they I will demand no beg him to let us to Tarturas so i can save my sister. What can we do, Apollo healed Luke but not me since I refused to complain or ask him. What must I do to save my sister & all of our friends. They are either dead or dying somewhere in the forest. I will find them & bring them back to life, if I have to sacrifice myself for them I will.
    Rosa I hope, I can barely remember my name.
    annabeth13<3

Female
    Number of posts : 90
    Registration date : 2010-12-30

Post by annabeth13<3 2/7/2011, 12:58 am

This is really good. Pleasee write more
    Rosa
    Rosa

Female

Post by Rosa 2/7/2011, 7:05 am

I shall thank you
    Rosa
    Rosa

Female

Post by Rosa 2/10/2011, 7:40 am

Sunlight filters through the bricks giving some tiny bits of light for me to write. Rosa remains dying on the ground & we are still stuck in the Underworld. Let me refresh you on what happened after Rosa hid you. Rosa heard a huge explosion while she was talking to her father Hades, she took off running & she saw Elizabeth running toward her. With Josh chasing after her, with my newfound strength I attacked him & I could not seem to hurt him. He laughed evily & grabbed Elizabeth's wrist when she stopped to help Rosa up. Rosa even though she was near collapsion, tried to stop him but it didn't work. He pushed Elizabeth into a river, some part of my brain clicked & said. holy freakin crap that's the river Styx. Rosa seemed to realize it as well. Rosa dying or not ran into the river & jumped in, after what felt like a thousand years I saw Rosa come out pulling Elizabeth out. Then Rosa went over & kicked him into the Styx & we ran away hiding in a cave nearby. We hid up near the top & then it like started breathing. I remembered something from my past reading, the thing in the cave was Josh's master or as y'all silly people who never read any other books would say Kronus. The room grew colder & colder until we were nearly freezing while we ran. We made it to our spot & didn't move for like three hours. I must go so I can pray to Lord Apollo for help.
    Luke
    Rosa
    Rosa

Female

Post by Rosa 2/10/2011, 4:49 pm

Dear Elevate,
    I am as suprised as you to still be alive, after I opened my eyes I saw Luke hovering over me & after i muttered, you need a bath, a huge light appered.
    Rosa
    Rosa

Female

Post by Rosa 2/27/2011, 4:35 pm

Run I tried to scream but my mouth refused to work. Luke stood there his mouth open & his body was ablaze with light. I finally found my strength & pulled him away. His body stopped disenagrating & I breathed a sigh of relief. Then I turned on the goddess who had made this grand entrance. I started cussing her out before I felt warm water on top of me. Mine & all of my friends had apperantly just taken a bath. Then the lady in a flash of pink light changed our clothing. I was wearing a beautiful dress that had a knife in the pocket. The lady spoke up, "Dear child does thy not reconize me. I stood at thys bedside as thy were a child. I was always there for thy, when thy fell in love with Luke, I spoke to thy & gave thy guidance. Thy & thy sister are two of the strangest demi-gods. Thy mother fell in love with thy father Hades & thy other father fell in love with me Aphrodite. When thy mother & I were pregnant both with girls I did something that was unheard of. I took my child & combined it with her child. The two parents combined & formed you & Elizabeth. Thy both have part of Hades & part of me in thy yet thy are mortal. It was unheard of but I formed it." With that, Aphrodite was intorupted by another person entering.
    "Daughters my two children, I have tried to speak to you but your "mother" refused to let me. You have my blessign & Rosa I have a special gift for you. I know you wish to be a huntress but have very strong feelings for Luke." With that I blushed. "So I have made a deal with my niece Artemis. She will accept you as a huntress & you & Luke will be made immortal. But Luke must abide by Artemis' rules. Which is whenever Rosa is on a misson you must not follow or Luke will have his immortality revoked. Please do not take this lightly." Hades said & with that I fainted from lack of sleep & from pure happiness.
    Rosa

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/28/2024, 4:20 am