A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

A story

ABCOW
    ABCOW

Male
    Number of posts : 14
    Registration date : 2013-02-27

A story Empty A story

Post by ABCOW 3/2/2013, 2:11 am

Prologue
    Part one
    I woke up with a start; something smells wrong, like terribly wrong. Then it came to me that is the smell of burning wood, and that means......shoot. I quickly change and run out. It was burning everywhere. I desperately run down stairs. I run out of my house and it crumbles down right behind me. "Great," I muttered to myself, "just my luck." I ran as fast as I can, but the fire seems to be following me, burning everything that stands in its path. When the sun has finally risen, I am already exhausted. My lungs hurt terribly and my legs are sour. The fire got its chance as it surrounds me and it starts to turn black. Wait, black? I rubbed my eyes and look again. Yes, the fire is turning black, it was pitch black now. I was motionless as the fire rushes toward me. When it touches my skin, instead of burning, I feel icy cold. Then some weird things happened. First, the fire is slowly disappearing as it goes through my skin. It looks like I am absorbing the fire and the cold feeling disappeared. Cool, I though, I got some superpower. I try to move, but my leg just won’t respond to me. Then a sudden pain went through my heart and I screamed in agony as I see myself crumble to dust.
    Geniosity
    Geniosity

Male
    Number of posts : 2047
    Registration date : 2012-06-01

A story Empty Re: A story

Post by Geniosity 3/2/2013, 6:48 pm

WHOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA DAT ISH GOOOOOOD

(Love it!)

Current date/time is 4/28/2024, 12:13 pm