A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

The story of Ed

tarturusstinks

Male
    Number of posts : 3
    Registration date : 2012-10-31

The story of Ed Empty The story of Ed

Post by tarturusstinks 11/2/2012, 4:10 pm

This is fanfiction. This story is entirely my idea. It is based around an idea that I got before.

Ed is a very young god, born in 1947. In 1956, he found that he could sense the locations of nearby movie theaters. He went to see a movie on Earth, disguised a mortal, and enjoyed the movie very much. He applied to be the god of movies, but first the gods had to work out all the paperwork and then Zeus had to approve it before Ed would officially be the god of movies. Ed was to be kept on Olympus until then.

On November 14, 1996, Hermes came to Ed to tell him that there had been a problem with the paperwork and it would be another four decades for them to work it out. Ed wasn't very happy about this. It would make him stuck on Olympus for more time, so he found out what was playing in the movie theaters down on Earth. He found out of a movie called Space Jam that was to come out the following day. Interested in the new live-action/animation technique, he acquired a permission slip to leave Olympus for the day and see the movie.

Ed thought the movie was okay, and so he went to a video store for a quick stop before going back to Olympus and found a movie called Who Framed Roger Rabbit? that employed a similar technique. He purchased the tape and then got the VCR and the TV to watch it on.

He liked the second movie much better than Space Jam, and shelved it among his treasures when Zeus barged in. It turned out that the permission slip had not yet been officially approved, and so Ed had left Olympus illegally. Ed protested that "nobody told me that it had to be approved!" but that did no good. He was cursed to turn into a furry little creature called a Puffy that resembled one of those pets from the Club Penguin virtual world, and sent to remain underground in Rome where Arachne was
    Spoiler:
    for 500 years.

His story is not at an end. One of my future fanfic will explain more.

Last edited by tarturusstinks on 11/2/2012, 4:30 pm; edited 3 times in total
    Geniosity
    Geniosity

Male
    Number of posts : 2047
    Registration date : 2012-06-01

The story of Ed Empty Re: The story of Ed

Post by Geniosity 11/6/2012, 7:45 pm

I like it. I've seen both of those movies, too...

Current date/time is 5/19/2024, 1:29 am