A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Ruled by Secrecy (? I have no inspiration for a topic name whatsoever, kiddo. And Muse rules.)

Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Ruled by Secrecy (? I have no inspiration for a topic name whatsoever, kiddo. And Muse rules.) Empty Ruled by Secrecy (? I have no inspiration for a topic name whatsoever, kiddo. And Muse rules.)

Post by Morgan Landry 3/3/2014, 11:11 am

The big pink lipstick was viscous on my lips as I passed it on them, coloring them a glossy, fruity shade. I smiled, then moved my lips a bit such as to spread the film of make-up correctly.

Okay, let's see. Pink eyeliner? Check. Mascara? Check. Pink lipstick? Check. Rouge? Check.

Now I just needed to pin my red curls with that golden and pink hair pin and I would look fabulous -- just the latest style. I may be a daughter of Ares, but I cared about mode.

I put on my pink and white stilettos with my skirt and my flower-printed tank top and looked at the mirror once again. God, my face was so over-freckled, it looked scary. Why did I have so many freckles? It wasn't even stylish to have freckles. It just looked weird.

But well. I giggled stupidly at my reflection and went out of my cabin on my stilettos, my rosy handbag on my arm. I had jewels in the shades of pink and pastel, and spangles in my make-up. Oh yes, I looked so fabulous.

Wait, I forgot my weapon-- or wait again, I don't need it.

Ruled by Secrecy (? I have no inspiration for a topic name whatsoever, kiddo. And Muse rules.) Empty Re: Ruled by Secrecy (? I have no inspiration for a topic name whatsoever, kiddo. And Muse rules.)

Post by Guest 3/3/2014, 10:42 pm

I was walking to the carnival when I saw a girl I almost reckognized walking down the path to the carnival."Hi, I'm not supposed to reveal my name for the carnival so you can call me acherons heir, or ah for short."stupid, I thought to myself. That's not how you start a conversation.
    Angelina Patronur
    Angelina Patronur

Female
    Number of posts : 347
    Registration date : 2013-03-25

Ruled by Secrecy (? I have no inspiration for a topic name whatsoever, kiddo. And Muse rules.) Empty Re: Ruled by Secrecy (? I have no inspiration for a topic name whatsoever, kiddo. And Muse rules.)

Post by Angelina Patronur 3/4/2014, 12:43 am

OOC: I know that the characters do not know each other in reality. Well this is temporary right?

I stood in front of the full length mirror, wearing a long, silky and bright blue skirt which buried me in itself. The blouse was a darker shade of blue and had a Victorian style, with those wide puffy sleeves. My beutiful soft and shiny red hair was tied up with blue ribbons and around my blue eyes was a beautiful blue mask with white feathers, for which I had spent a whole day. I stepped into my blue stilletos, though I doubted if anyone could see them. I then took a look in the mirror. I was undoubtley the most beautiful girl in this world.

I walked out of the cabin with my head held high, in my heavy and over done attire. It was a Carnival in the camp and yet I was dressed up as if it was in Venice. As I make my way to the Carnival I see a girl who was dressed in pink. Oh wow! I thought. Others too had color coordinated like me. I walk up to the girl and recognize her as an acquaintance of mine. "Hello sugar! I just love the way you've dressed up today!" I say in my sweet and melodious voice.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Post by Morgan Landry 3/4/2014, 12:03 pm

I saw two other persons come up and giggled in the perfect popular-chick-kind-of-way.

"Helloooooowwoo!" I simpered. "Thank you, thank you, you look absolutely fa-bu-lous too, both of you!"

Taking their hands, I stalked across the courtyard.

"You can call me .... hmm..." My name was Chiara, but they shouldn't know, right? "Call me Corsica! Yes, that is wonderful name, right, so bubbly!"
    Angelina Patronur
    Angelina Patronur

Female
    Number of posts : 347
    Registration date : 2013-03-25

Post by Angelina Patronur 3/4/2014, 1:09 pm

"And you can call me Amber!" I said in a high pitched tone with a big a smile on my beautiful face. Wait. Chiara had said that I looked 'good'. What? Seriously? Certainly the girl was not able to clearly. Because it was obivious that I looked the most beautiful in this Carnival. Maybe she just needed help- I thought. "Oh ofcourse I look good. I actually look the best. Well even you don't look bad yourself." I said in the girly voice with the big fake smile.

By this time we were at the Carnival. WIth everything colourful and bright. You could tell that the ones with the funny costumes were the Underworld Kids and the one with those dark and dull ones were Hermes' and Apollo's. The Aphrodite's were the ugliest ones while the Hephaestus's were the ones with the most fashionable costumes. But ofcourse I just looked the most beautiful. Better than everyonr else! On one side there was a whole big table laid with lots of food.

Post by Guest 3/4/2014, 6:10 pm

I was baffled by the girls enthusiasm, but replied"I guess I can trust you. I am Matthew Averill, son of Acheron. And please let go of me." I said calmly.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/19/2024, 5:21 am