A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

4 posters

Riding the horses(Bellion)

Tea
    Tea

Female
    Number of posts : 147
    Registration date : 2012-08-02

Riding the horses(Bellion) Empty Riding the horses(Bellion)

Post by Tea 10/18/2012, 8:48 pm

My horse gallops into the Ring, with Salvador riding just ahead of me. It felt good to be in the fresh, open air. "Whoo!" I shouted excitedly. It was nice to have cool air pressing against my skin, and the smell of fresh dirt up my nose. My horse galloped along, and seemed to know what to do. Besides, I wouldn't want to hurt the horse or anything.
    "I wish I had done this years ago!"
    Bell
    Bell

Female
    Number of posts : 1653
    Registration date : 2012-04-23

Riding the horses(Bellion) Empty Re: Riding the horses(Bellion)

Post by Bell 10/19/2012, 9:25 am

I turned back to see Maple smiled widely at her horse. They really seemed to get along very well. "Glad you like horses," I grinned, looking at the track. And then I realized. Years ago...what did she mean by years ago? I turned back again and asked, rather confused. "Years ago? How long have you been in this camp?"
    Tea
    Tea

Female

Post by Tea 10/19/2012, 8:14 pm

My face turns dark and I turn away for a moment. Wich is not a good idea because the horse almost runs into the wall of the ring.
    "Well..." I clear my throat. How do I explain this? "Years for Nymphs and demigods are different. Dryads are trees so we age like trees...I've been here my whole life." I sigh and grip the horse tighter. "It's about fourteen or fifteen years in demigod years. Not once have I ever been out of this camp..." Demigods didn't know how lucky they were. They could come in and out of camp anytime they wanted. And while camp was great, I would love to see the outside world, too.
    Bell
    Bell

Female

Post by Bell 10/21/2012, 8:48 am

I turned again to say, "Watch out." As I watched her face, a surge of sympathy rushed into me. Again, it must be really hard to stay here for her entire life. I smiled apollogetically and said, "Well, the next time I go to outside world, I'll definitely invite you to join."
    Tea
    Tea

Female

Post by Tea 10/22/2012, 5:05 pm

I smile at Salvador. "Thank you for the offer, but," I sit back up on my horse and pull some of my red hair back behind my ear, only for it to come out moments later. "My life force is tied to my tree. Wherever my tree is, I have to be. I mean, I can walk a little bit away from it, but can't go exploring like I'd like too. " A knot formed into my stomach, I really hated talking about this. Not being able to leave camp really put me down. I tried not to think about it, but stuff like this was kind of hard to not think about sometimes.
    "Tell me about the outside world, I can't go out but I love hearing about it."
    Bell
    Bell

Female

Post by Bell 10/24/2012, 7:24 am

I felt really sorry now. I mean, it’s pretty much bad when you have to be in the same place forever. Maple’s condition was similar like a person who can’t leave his house because his bed can’t walk with him. Well, beds really couldn’t walk, but this was only an example. I slowed down my horse so I can talk with her without turning back rather than taking a risk of hitting the track’s fence. “Well, it depends on the country and the state,” I said. “each of them has different situations. My hometown, for example, is different than New York or California. New York has a lot of tall buildings, but Canada is…more peaceful for me. “
    Tea
    Tea

Female

Post by Tea 10/26/2012, 6:01 pm

"Canada... I've heard about it and I've seen pictures. Is it as pretty as it is in the pictures?" I ask Salvador. Maybe not everything was as pretty, but the woods and hills were defiantly pretty. Even if it does get very cold, from what I've heard.
    Bell
    Bell

Female

Post by Bell 10/27/2012, 1:27 am

"Yea," I grinned. "It is pretty. And it's cold. There are many parks and lakes and it's the best place for riding the horses."
    Tea
    Tea

Female

Post by Tea 10/27/2012, 10:27 am

"That sounds nice." I admit, and then cuddle my face into the horses' neck. "What about New York? What's it like outside of camp? I've heard about the city, but what else?"
    Bell
    Bell

Female

Post by Bell 10/29/2012, 7:47 am

I chuckled. "They are mostly about big and tall buildings. And many statues that surprisingly are automaton." I said the sentence like it was not a big deal. I kept riding my horse and occasionally patted him. "But you gotta see Empire State Building. It was extremely cool."
    Tea
    Tea

Female

Post by Tea 10/29/2012, 6:34 pm

"I've heard about it. A tall building with Olympus on top. I bet New York looks really great from the view up there." I swoon, forgetting about controlling the horse again. But after riding around for a bit, the horse seemed to know where to go. But I was uncomfortable. "Riding a horse hurts my butt..." I say quietly, hopeful that I wasn't the only one who that has happened too.
    Bell
    Bell

Female

Post by Bell 10/31/2012, 7:00 am

I laughed a little. Not a few complained like that. “It does happen sometimes, especially when you’re not used to ride a horse.” I answered her. I galloped a bit slower and checked Maple’s horse. It looked like that she still had more strength to go on, and I was a little bit surprised to see that little pony with such power. I turned to Maple and tried hard not to laugh when I saw her expression. “Your horse can walk around for a few more laps. What’s your decision?”

OOC: Ooh, I like your NaNoWriMo meter! Where do you find it?
    Tea
    Tea

Female

Post by Tea 10/31/2012, 5:36 pm

I thought for a moment. "This has been fun, but I think that I'm ready to get off. I'll ride again tomorrow!" I smile at Salvador who slows down and rides next to me. "Okay... I uh, think I'll need help getting off..."

((I got them here: http://www.nanowrimo.org/en/widgets ))
    Bell
    Bell

Female

Post by Bell 11/2/2012, 9:25 am

OOC: It's too bad that it only works on NaNoWriMo, not YWP. Thanks anyway.

BIC: I grinned and stopped my horse. I got off the horse and tied him on the nearby tree. I patted my horse's back and walked to Maple. "So," I said, grinning. "Should I bring some step-stoll?"
    Tea
    Tea

Female

Post by Tea 11/2/2012, 5:28 pm

(( D: I sorry))

I look to the ground for a minute. Could I make it without hurting myself? I probably could, but I wanted to be careful, anyway. "Uhm, yes please..." I tell him. It wasn't fun to be this short, while at times it was useful. "Sorry about the hassle..."
    Bell
    Bell

Female

Post by Bell 11/2/2012, 11:37 pm

OOC: That's okay.

BIC: "No problem Maple. Wait for a second," I said, and rushed to the stable. I found the step-stoll and brought it to Maple. It was actually good to help people, since they only think that Ares cabin is all about fighting and war. We're mostly that, but we still have a good heart! "Here you go," I banished my thought and looked at Maple. She looked like she really need to get off now. "Getting off from a horse sometimes is a hard thing to do, so you don't have to be sorry."
    Tea
    Tea

Female

Post by Tea 11/3/2012, 9:41 am

"Okay..." I swing one sore leg over the horse, which patiently stood still for me. She neighed when I accidently kicked her in the stomach when I began trying to slide off. "Sorry!" I whisper to the horse, and try to stand on the top step of the step-stool, but I wasn't watching where I was going, so only one foot was on it. I stumble for a moment, but regain my balance before walking down.
    "Thank you, Salvador. This was really fun!" I laugh, pulling my hair behind my ear.
    Bell
    Bell

Female

Post by Bell 11/5/2012, 8:19 am

“No problem,” I grinned as I patted the pony’s back. “She seemed to like you very much.” I grabbed the step-stool and looked at Maple. “You really did a good job, by the way. Riding a horse is a nice thing to do, but if you ever need an extra lesson on fighting, you’ve got yourself a mentor.” I laughed a little and pointed out a thumb to myself.
    OOC: You should look at a topic I just made in Out of Character Talk.

Tea
    Tea

Female

Post by Tea 11/6/2012, 10:27 am

A fighting lesson with Salvador? I wasn't really a fight-y person. But It'd be nice to be able to defend myself. "That'd be nice." I say to him. "I've never really been one to fight, but after the second Titan War, I think it would be a good idea to be able to defend myself." I explain. "You've been really nice to me this evening. Is there anything that I could do for you?" I ask. It didn't feel right if Salvador had been kind to me, but I hadn't done anything for him.
    Bell
    Bell

Female

Post by Bell 11/12/2012, 7:42 am

OOC: Hey Tea! I’m just checking this around before my months of real absent. You can post your character to leave the topic, actually. Thanks!

“Nah,” I grinned to Maple. “I’m okay without any payment, if you can say that. I just want to help campers around here to defend themselves, so we can prepare everything if there’s another war like the last war…” I referred to the last Titan War, where a guy named Percy Jackson whacked Kronos on the head. He must be a cool dude. “But if I have any problems with any projects about plants, I’ll surely ask for your help.” I looked at the time and sighed. "Hey I got to go. See you later." I waved goodbye and left the riding ring.
    Alyssa
    Alyssa

Female
    Number of posts : 2055
    Registration date : 2013-03-08

Post by Alyssa 3/9/2013, 5:29 pm

I cantered in with my horse can " may I join this riding session" i asked
    Blaze
    Blaze
    Retired Staff Member <3

Male
    Number of posts : 3957
    Registration date : 2012-03-15

Post by Blaze 3/9/2013, 6:02 pm

OOC: Horse, I think this is a private topic. You should ask to join. Plus, this is an inactive RP.
    Alyssa
    Alyssa

Female
    Number of posts : 2055
    Registration date : 2013-03-08

Post by Alyssa 3/9/2013, 7:15 pm

oh well i am new so i dont know much thanks for telling me

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/19/2024, 5:49 am