A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+18
Jules
Tyrannic
Jasper
Kat The Reject
tehking
Snuffleasaurus
sienna
Princess Amy
Chuck
Jordan
kaitycat4
GwrachSeren
Ben zexion
Crazy
Kendall
Nemesis
Ness99
Steve Rogers
22 posters

Reading books

Trevor
    Trevor
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 3286
    Registration date : 2011-09-09

Reading books - Page 24 Empty Re: Reading books

Post by Trevor 7/9/2013, 7:36 pm

Sam scowled at the girls as they walked away. He was kinda upset because the red-headed one seemed nice. The blonde one seemed like she had something stuck up her... Anyways. He began wandering around the library again, when he remembered he had a summer reading project. Sam sighed, because he didn't want to do it, but knew if he didn't do it now he wouldn't find him self in the library again all summer. He quickly Shadow Travled to his bunk and back to grab his school supplies and sat them down at a near by table. He began to look for the book but couldn't seem to find it. He had no idea how the Dewy Decimal system worked and they're were no computers. He groaned as we realized that he was gonna have to ask the only other two souls in the Library. He softly walked over to them, not making a sound as usual. He tapped the nice girl on the shoulder. "Excuse me Miss." Sam waited for her to look at him, and then said coolly "I sorry to have to grace you with my presence one more time, but you happen to be the only other people here. And I can't seem to find a book."
    Snuffleasaurus
    Snuffleasaurus
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 2766
    Registration date : 2012-07-08

Post by Snuffleasaurus 7/9/2013, 8:57 pm

Ever's eyes flicked up to meet Sabrina's. "You scolded me." She said in a soft, hurt voice. Her gray eyes were round with hurt. "Why?"
    (ew. sorry)
    Alpha Wolf
    Alpha Wolf
    Non-conforming Criminal Mastermind

Male
    Number of posts : 1565
    Registration date : 2012-02-25

Post by Alpha Wolf 7/9/2013, 9:02 pm

Sabrina started to get up to help the guy find a book when Ever looked up and asked why she was scolded, her tone very upset. Sabrina felt bad and tried to explain. "I just...you insulted him for no reason, and it was kinda rude..but I wasn't trying to be harsh I mean..." She attempted to explain, but it was obvious the Ever just got more upset. Sabrina saw a tear rolled down Ever face as she got up and attempted to leave, but Sabrina grabbed her arm and pulled her over, planting her lips firmly on Ever's. Sabrina held her there like that for a few moments, unwilling to let Ever pull away.

(Minor powerplay was allowed by Abby)
    Trevor
    Trevor
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Trevor 7/9/2013, 9:11 pm

Sam was a little surprised when the two girls started to kiss. Sam him self had yet to have his first kiss and jealousy stained his cheeks red, as he blushed. He turned away to give the girls some privacy. He thought about all his failed relationships. He took in a deep breath. Who needs love? I have more important things to do than find love. He took more breath and composed him self, as he turned back to the girls. Sam cleared his throat, then said "Um when you're finished I'll be over here" Sam walked over to his table and sat down. He began to lose himself in thoughts of his past.
    Snuffleasaurus
    Snuffleasaurus
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by Snuffleasaurus 7/9/2013, 9:27 pm

Ever felt Sabrina's lips on hers. It shocked her to point of almost pulling away, but she stopped herself. She pulled away and looked Sabrina in the eye, and started crying harder. She clutched her books and pulled her knees up to her chest. She reached out and grabbed for Sabrina's hand, hoping the girl would take the hint and not leave.
    Alpha Wolf
    Alpha Wolf

Male

Post by Alpha Wolf 7/9/2013, 9:31 pm

Sabrina saw Ever stretch out her hand after falling to the ground in tears, clutching her books for dear life. Rather than take her hand, Sabrina smiled slightly and knealt down, wrapping Ever up in her arms. "Shhh..it'll be ok.." She cooed silently and rubbed Ever's arm, comforting her. "I'm sorry for what I did. I should've never hurt you like this, shouldn't of upset you so badly." She whispered, kissing Ever's forehead and hugging her tightly
    Trevor
    Trevor
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Trevor 7/9/2013, 9:31 pm

Feeling awkward about the two having an emotional moment. Sam packs up his things and walks out of the library.
    Snuffleasaurus
    Snuffleasaurus
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by Snuffleasaurus 7/9/2013, 9:38 pm

Ever let herself be comforted by the girl, curling into her embrace. She sobbed for a little bit longer, then pulled away. Her braid crown was messed up, her face tear stained. "I just... I had this boyfriend .. and it was a weird thing. I dont know. Im an emotional wreck sometimes,"
    Alpha Wolf
    Alpha Wolf

Male

Post by Alpha Wolf 7/9/2013, 9:48 pm

Sabrina listened to what she said, continuing to comfort her and gently letting down her braided crown after it getting messed up. Sabrina ran her fingers through Ever's beautiful blonde hair and gently kissed the girl's cheek. "I'm sorry that I set you off." Sabrina apologized, and then gently turned Ever's head, planting a short kiss of the Athena girl's lips. When Sabrina pulled away she smiled. "How about this...from this point on, you're my emotional wreck. That way, you have someone to comfort you, and I can keep kissing you and holding you in my arms." Sabrina said with a somewhat flirtatious undertone.
    Snuffleasaurus
    Snuffleasaurus
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by Snuffleasaurus 7/9/2013, 10:04 pm

Ever looked up at her. "Really?" she sat up and blew her too-long bangs from her face and looked at Sabrina. "I'm literally like this mess of emotions that are just wrapped up and tangled. like wires that need straightening out and fixing. It's insane how much one person screwed me up. Absolutely insane." she shook her head and wiped the tears off her book.
    Alpha Wolf
    Alpha Wolf

Male

Post by Alpha Wolf 7/9/2013, 11:12 pm

Sabrina listened to what she said, smiling at her, the daughter of Zephyrus held her and kissed the top of her head. "Well, I'm sure that mess of emotions can be worked out with a bit of time...just got to get the stress out of you/" She said, having a lack of something better to say to Ever
    Snuffleasaurus
    Snuffleasaurus
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by Snuffleasaurus 7/10/2013, 11:56 am

Ever nodded then stood, still clutching her book. "I have to go, actually." Ever looked at Sabrina for a moment before turning and walking away.
    Alpha Wolf
    Alpha Wolf

Male

Post by Alpha Wolf 7/10/2013, 11:58 am

Sabrina released Ever so that she could get up and nodded at her when she said she had to go. "See you around." She said to Ever as she left, Sabrina soon getting up and leaving herself.
    Pittibus

Male
    Number of posts : 13
    Registration date : 2013-01-03

Post by Pittibus 10/28/2013, 12:10 pm

Steven walked quietly through the library, scanning all of the books and trying to find ones that might be pertinent to his problem. Many titles interested him but weren't pertinent; finally he found a section on magical items and the most common ways to effectively understand them and use them. He picked it up, walked to a chair and started to skim through the chapters, hoping that it would provide the necessary insight!
    Pittibus

Male
    Number of posts : 13
    Registration date : 2013-01-03

Post by Pittibus 10/29/2013, 4:54 pm

Steven finally found a passage that interested him. It read: "Magical Items are not always activated by an action but sometimes by a word or phrase.". Great, he thought, now he just had to find what the words could be. He was exhausted from all of the reading though so he went to Cabin six for a good night's sleep.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/16/2024, 11:36 pm