A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Leo's very long list of stuff he wants on the Argo II but doesn't have time to build

tarturusstinks

Male
    Number of posts : 3
    Registration date : 2012-10-31

Leo's very long list of stuff he wants on the Argo II but doesn't have time to build Empty Leo's very long list of stuff he wants on the Argo II but doesn't have time to build

Post by tarturusstinks 10/31/2012, 5:43 pm

This is entirely my ideas. It is just something I made up myself and I have no idea whether Leo would actually like this stuff on his ship (excepting the CNSS, since he said it in The Mark of Athena). If you have any ideas of what else Leo would like on the Argo II and would like to write an extension of the list, that's fine by me. (It is okay to take someone else's idea if they say it is... at least, I believe so.) Now, the list I am here to write. I am writing it like Leo would if it was really him.

My list of things I should seriously put on this ship

1. CNSS (Chicken Nugget Smoke Screen), makes the ship smell like a chicken nugget. Intended to throw enemies (e.g. giant Roman tracking eagles) off our trail.

2. A swimming pool with dials inside to control temperature, chlorine level, salt water, and a button for sea life. Who doesn't like swimming pools? I'd have done this already, but nobody has swimsuits.

3. An army of Buford the tables. Maybe not build them one at a time by hand, probably make a machine to build them or something.

4. A ping-pong table that you can either play with a friend, or with the table itself. I'd give it a robotic arm that has a paddle for a hand and a camera that is designed to see the ball coming and hit it. I can't make the machine too good at the game, though, otherwise it would be no fun cause the table would always win.

5. A rec room to hold the pool and the ping-pong table. I wish I could but I have no room, what with this giant statue on the ship!

Signed, Leo Valdez, Supreme Commander (I like that!) of the Argo II

I shall post an extension of the list later.

[/i][i]
    -Chris-
    -Chris-

Male
    Number of posts : 888
    Registration date : 2012-03-18

Leo's very long list of stuff he wants on the Argo II but doesn't have time to build Empty Re: Leo's very long list of stuff he wants on the Argo II but doesn't have time to build

Post by -Chris- 10/31/2012, 6:30 pm

This is Supreme Commander Leo Valdez of the Argo II,

I am adding to my list.

6. An automatic Cocoa machine, able to give melted chocolate, chocolate bars, and other chocolate produce. It would be magically operated, so all I would have to do is speak what kind of chocolate and how I want it to be made. Enchanted for infinite chocolate.

Signed, Leo Valdez, Supreme Commander (I like that!) of the Argo II

I OWN Leo. :3

Current date/time is 5/2/2024, 7:16 pm