A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+10
mind soup
Chuck
Jules
jasmino123
Steve Rogers
Snuffleasaurus
Kendall
Jordan
Tyrannic
Nemesis
14 posters

Killing the Dummies

Nemesis
    Nemesis
    Role Playing Legend

Male
    Number of posts : 14636
    Registration date : 2011-10-12

Killing the Dummies - Page 2 Empty Re: Killing the Dummies

Post by Nemesis 10/29/2012, 10:28 pm

He was certainly fast alright, when I had connected one of the slashes, his blood on my blade dissapeared as red electricity streaked throughout the blade, I smirked and and held up my blade to block but one of the jabs had pierced and inch into my left shoulder before I twisted out of the way, dodging the other two then I struck the ground with my blade , making a small/medium sized gap in front of his track, trying to trip him.
    Jordan
    Jordan
    Experienced Member

Male
    Number of posts : 5142
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Post by Jordan 10/30/2012, 7:27 pm

Achilles easily maneuvered around the gap quickly and charged forward, his spear aimed at the boy's sword arm. I can end this quickly. Achilles thought, I just need to be fast, and accurate.
    Nemesis
    Nemesis
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Nemesis 10/31/2012, 1:01 am

I had side stepped and in a quick attempt I tried to disarm him, my electricity would help.

Post by Guest 10/31/2012, 12:44 pm

casus' eyes widened slightly, watching them move quickly around each other's attacks. She wasn't to sure she would ever be able to do things like that. I have to try though. If I get stuck in a fight, I need to be able to move fast and move efficiently. she thought to herself.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 43512

Post by Kendall 10/31/2012, 4:11 pm

Sitting there on the bench, I leaned back and watched Eric fighting with the boy with the spear, almost bursting out laughing several times. Try-hards, I mentally called them. Fancy flips wouldn't help you in a fight, because let's face it -- would you really have time to do all those and expect not to, say, get stabbed mid-flip? Or maybe you'd spin around like Eric had and when you're about to launch yourself -- bam, you spin straight into a spearhead and get stabbed in the stomach. People did these things in camp to show off, but if they were in the war, they wouldn't have time to do all this stuff; I sincerely hoped that the ancient Greek soldiers didn't fight with fancy flips, or else I'd have to go stab the next few people that I saw doing all those fancy and unnecessary tricks.
    Jordan
    Jordan
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by Jordan 10/31/2012, 7:05 pm

Achilles flipped his spear quickly and deflected the attack, the polished wood scorched from the electricity in the boy's attack but Achilles pushed forward, thankful that wood wasn't a very good conductor. Achilles skipped past the elegant crap and lunged firing a barrage of quick strikes at his knees and waist, and added a quick swipe of his spear aimed at his upper body.
    Nemesis
    Nemesis
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Nemesis 10/31/2012, 7:59 pm

Hm, he is fast, so I dodged the stabs at my legs but the speared had made a pretty clean cut across my upper left torso, I clenched my teeth and jumped back, I had about 5 minutes left of electricity.I then grabbed my blades hilt with both hands and started to twist my blade in a side ways reverse cyclone, it being easy with it's light weight.It was made for constant red flashing to help block his sight for my next attack, the electricity of great help.I then lunged forward for a new combo attack I have been perfecting, starting with a kick at the thigh, then a twist into a elbow at his face, which made me wince from the pain of my cut on the side, which was bleeding some what heavily;I then sent a heavy slash downward to finish it off.
    Jordan
    Jordan
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by Jordan 10/31/2012, 8:16 pm

Achilles' muscles flexed and relaxed quickly as he reacted to each attack. The son of Apollo side stepped and blocked each strike from the combo, but caught his downward strike against his spear. Achilles pushed back successfully but the dark-haired half-blood's sword slashed right through the wooden handle of his spear. The wood splintered and the boy's attack continued downward, cutting his lips, chin, and a straight line down his chest. Achilles growled when he tasted blood and surged forward with each piece of his spear in each hand. Achilles brought both arms forward quickly stabbing at the boy with the metal tip, and the jagged, splintered end of the wooden handle.
    Nemesis
    Nemesis
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Nemesis 10/31/2012, 8:27 pm

I closed my eyes, hearing the wind whistle with his attack of anger, an opening.I jumped back, smirking as I pointed my blade at him, moving it in circles tauntingly.My eyes show confidence and a little pain as more blood trickled from my cut.
    Jordan
    Jordan
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by Jordan 10/31/2012, 8:34 pm

"Taunting me!?" Achilles frowned and stopped. The half-blood tilted back and hurled the fractured side of the spear, the jagged end of wood flew surprisingly well toward the boy's chest.
    Nemesis
    Nemesis
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Nemesis 10/31/2012, 8:38 pm

I stood still, I had him on the ropes, then bent my arm black and hit the tip with my blade, sending it back at him with a little red electricity in it, I had 1 minute left and my side was killing me.
    Jordan
    Jordan
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by Jordan 10/31/2012, 8:47 pm

Achilles ducked quickly, the jagged wood soared past his head and slashed his cheek. Achilles turned and spat a mouth full of blood onto the dirt. Achilles was feeling drained now, he could go on, but not for long. Achilles' chest moved up and down as he took heavy breaths. The son of Apollo moved forward quickly and moved within the boy's range and stabbed upward with his spear.
    Nemesis
    Nemesis
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Nemesis 10/31/2012, 8:49 pm

I tried to move but my side had made me wince and I had stumble back at the blade had sent a half inch deep cut upwards of my chest, making me wince deeply as I clenched my chest.
    Jordan
    Jordan
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by Jordan 10/31/2012, 8:58 pm

Achilles pointed his spear's metal point at the boy's chest. "Do you forfeit?" Achilles asked, preparing himself if the boy tried a surprise attack. This looked like a win for the son of Apollo.
    Nemesis
    Nemesis
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Nemesis 10/31/2012, 9:01 pm

I smirked and looked at him"not a ghost of a chance" I said as I used my senses and twisted into a fake round house kick then turned into multiple slashes at him.
    Jordan
    Jordan
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by Jordan 10/31/2012, 9:14 pm

Achilles jumped back but groaned as one of the slashed caught his arm. "Ugh! I'm done with you!" Achilles bellowed. There were no rules specified, who said no powers? Achilles allowed himself to let go, and relaxed, his breathing slowed as faint blue light flickered in his palms.
    Nemesis
    Nemesis
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Nemesis 10/31/2012, 9:43 pm

I frowned, he was starting to calm down"wise choice" I said, his hand was flickering, I remember David had a power similar to this.

Last edited by Phantom Reaver on 10/31/2012, 11:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post by Guest 10/31/2012, 11:34 pm

Casus watched carefully, wondering how they were doing this.
    Snuffleasaurus
    Snuffleasaurus
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 2766
    Registration date : 2012-07-08

Post by Snuffleasaurus 11/1/2012, 4:11 pm

ever walked into the arena, her book shut. She carried a notebook an pencil now, and she was deep in thought. She was vaguely aware of a fight going on, but she was focused. She glanced up and saw a bench. She headed over and sat down. The scribbled a quick note in her notebook.
    Jordan
    Jordan
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by Jordan 11/1/2012, 4:26 pm

Achilles' mind went blank as one last thought surfaced in his mind... 'what plague would come?' Locusts? Darkness? Disease? Fire? Achilles spear clattered to the floor as his body went limp, his eyes were closed and he seemed completely relaxed. In a moment, his eyes shot open, and a bubble of sickening green light formed around him, kicking up the winds and the dust on the floor of the arenas.
    Achilles began to absently mumble in Greek and suddenly, the earth underneath him became a solid black mass.
    Nemesis
    Nemesis
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Nemesis 11/1/2012, 7:20 pm

ooc: which one is coming?

"well, so much for similarity" Eric mumbled seeing the ground turn black, if as of any time, his training should kick in.
    Jordan
    Jordan
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by Jordan 11/1/2012, 7:48 pm

Achilles normally green, shimmered a hue as dark as the ground beneath him. The darkness under his feet branched spreading out in each direction. Achilles face showed no reaction as the dark coils launched forward to entangle and constrict his oppressor.
    Nemesis
    Nemesis
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Nemesis 11/1/2012, 7:56 pm

Ok, this is very bad, I started to sprint around the arena, trying at best to avoid the shadows, I couldn't be restricted.
    Snuffleasaurus
    Snuffleasaurus
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 2766
    Registration date : 2012-07-08

Post by Snuffleasaurus 11/1/2012, 8:01 pm

Ever glanced up, seeing someone running out of the corner of her eye. She saw Achilles, and a bunch of dark shadows. She rolled her eyes, too absorbed in her work. She flipped open her book, and took a few more notes.
    Jordan
    Jordan
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by Jordan 11/1/2012, 8:04 pm

Achilles turned "watching" the boy run, a smirk spread across his stoic face, and Achilles threw out his hands. The darkness reacted by spitting out more branches, which attempted to catch the boy by coiling and tearing at his clothes and skin. Achilles bent down awkwardly like some of his joints didn't work correctly. His hand touched the end of his spear which he lifted and readied to throw.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/28/2024, 4:37 pm