A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+10
mind soup
Chuck
Jules
jasmino123
Steve Rogers
Snuffleasaurus
Kendall
Jordan
Tyrannic
Nemesis
14 posters

Killing the Dummies

Nemesis
    Nemesis
    Role Playing Legend

Male
    Number of posts : 14636
    Registration date : 2011-10-12

Killing the Dummies - Page 3 Empty Re: Killing the Dummies

Post by Nemesis 11/1/2012, 8:07 pm

I couldn't keep it up much longer so I stopped running, wondering if the shadows knew a little hand to hand combat.I smirked"here goes nothing" I said and readied my position.
    Jordan
    Jordan
    Experienced Member

Male
    Number of posts : 5142
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Post by Jordan 11/1/2012, 8:16 pm

Achilles' face returned to its old stoic position as dozens of the shadows arced back like snakes and took turns lunging, diving in on the boy to knock him off balance. Once down, they could entangle, and ensnare him, the fight would be over, but that was wishful thinking. The shadows struck aiming at any and every place on the boy's body.
    Nemesis
    Nemesis
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Nemesis 11/1/2012, 8:31 pm

I closed my eyes, I had prepared for this, at the last moment I opened them and my vision slowed with my demigod instincts.I grabbed at the first shadow and if caught I would hold it tightly and yank, then I raised my right foot and stomped down at it, then I used my left hand to swat at the other.The others lunges I had dodged but would counter strike if they came back.
    Jordan
    Jordan
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by Jordan 11/1/2012, 8:38 pm

Achilles' face remained blank, void of any emotion, but there was a hint of annoyance in his eyes. Achilles lifted his arms and the shadows responded and retreated for a quick moment. Achilles brought his arms down quickly and the dozens of shadows lunged from all directions, this fight was almost over.
    Nemesis
    Nemesis
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Nemesis 11/1/2012, 8:42 pm

I smirked, remembering the fight with Arek, his vortex was almost the same situations.I picked up my Katana and did a multiple level tornado slash, trying to cut away all the hands.
    Jordan
    Jordan
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by Jordan 11/1/2012, 8:46 pm

Shadows rushed from underneath the dark-haird boy he was surrounded. The shadows underneath reached up and tried to grasp his legs, wanting to climb. Achilles readied his spear, realizing the boy was mostly unable to move. Achilles arched his arm back and hurled the spear at his target.

Last edited by Jordan on 11/1/2012, 8:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Nemesis
    Nemesis
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Nemesis 11/1/2012, 8:48 pm

I smirked, activating my burst, my eyes tinted a little red"hm, let me try something" I said aloud, breaking free from the shadow grip while avoiding a few of the other.I had then raised my right arm and at the exact moment barely caught the spear, it was a near inch away from my face but it had cut into my left hand, I retreated back a few back spaces and started to study my field, my new sense of focus helped me ignore this small pain compared to my others.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 43512

Post by Kendall 11/1/2012, 9:04 pm

Standing up, I stretched as I watched the shadow tentacles trying to grab at Eric, briefly reminded of the Kraken -- only, these tentacles were smaller and somewhat faster, and we weren't flying around them. Hm. This was taking too long -- I really just wanted to bash Eric's skull in now, instead of watching them twirl around with their pretty powers. I cracked my knuckles and strolled towards the boy controlling these shadows, rubbing my bad shoulder as I did so -- well, it could handle one or two good punches, the nectar and ambrosia were doing wonders for it. "Hey, spear boy-- here's how you knock somebody out!" I swung my fist at the boy's face.
    Jordan
    Jordan
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by Jordan 11/1/2012, 9:07 pm

The girl's fist bashed Achilles in the nose. Achilles gained his thoughts back and the shadows quickly dissolved as Achilles landed hard on his back. Where did that come from!? Achilles thought frantically, rubbing his bleeding nose. He sat up and saw a girl with dark hair and red eyes. "Wha--?" Achilles stammered looking up at her.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 11/1/2012, 9:11 pm

I winced slightly as I withdrew my fist to my side, rubbing my slightly-sore knuckles; well, it didn't hurt my shoulder that badly, but I was saving all I had to bash Eric's skull in and maybe throw him into the ocean with weights tied to his feet. I smirked slightly and waved at the boy, who had ended up on the ground by the force of my oh-so-perfect punch. "Sorry, but your fight was getting boring -- I'm a bit impatient with twirling and magic. Now," I said, turning on my heel to face Eric, "your turn, you little prick."
    Jordan
    Jordan
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by Jordan 11/1/2012, 9:21 pm

Achilles watched as the girl moved toward his opponent.
    "Now, your turn, you little prick."
    She was going to hurt the other boy... "get him for me." Achilles called to her and stood brushing off his jeans. What a hit... and what a fight... They were pretty evenly matched. Crap... Achilles thought, I don't even know his name.
    Snuffleasaurus
    Snuffleasaurus
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 2766
    Registration date : 2012-07-08

Post by Snuffleasaurus 11/1/2012, 9:22 pm

Ever closed her book. There were way too many distractions here. Why had she even bothered to come here? She stood, and headed to the library.

Last edited by Abby the Bunny on 11/3/2012, 10:39 am; edited 1 time in total
    Nemesis
    Nemesis
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Nemesis 11/1/2012, 9:48 pm

I blinked, the boy had been knocked down by Kendall, and I was next"um, no hard feelings?" I gulped down nervously"it was an accident!" I tried to stall, though I dropped my blade from fear.I can't hit a girl yet I can't defend myself from my sister. I thought I could keep backing away until I backed into a wall"sh*t!" I yelled in Greek.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 11/2/2012, 3:33 pm

"Oh, and I suppose your brain damage is going to be an accident too, huh? You're in for a world of pain, kid, and there's no way you're going to twirl or burst your way out of this one." I advanced towards Eric slowly, grinning maliciously with my fist held up. Dad -- Ares -- if you hear me, please give me a little boost of strength. Enough to break Eric's skull, if you want -- but I'm fine with just enough to knock him out for a few days, too. My shoulder still ached a bit from punching the other boy, but I had enough left in me for one more punch with my right arm -- and then I had my left one to use, too, even though it was weaker than my right one. I was now only five feet from Eric -- and with that bit of distance between us, I bounded forward and sent a strong punch at his face.
    Nemesis
    Nemesis
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Nemesis 11/2/2012, 7:50 pm

I closed my eyes and had blanked from their, her punch had connected with my temple which was a surprisingly straight knock out punch.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 11/2/2012, 7:56 pm

I winced as my fist came into contact with Eric's head, jarring my shoulder and causing a wave of pain to flow through my shoulder area. I jumped back to assess the damage -- and lo and behold, Eric was down for the count. Ha. I reached up and held my shoulder, grinning as I thought to myself that I'd have to get to the infirmary soon to get this thing properly healed; if I could do that again to him soon, I would. Permanent brain damage was fun.
    Nemesis
    Nemesis
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Nemesis 11/2/2012, 8:04 pm

ooc: sheesh , when will she forgive him?

bic: I groaned through my unconsciousness, I could still feel the pain, just not awake for it's fullest.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 11/2/2012, 8:11 pm

"Well, guys, I'm out." I turned to face the boy I'd punched first, grinning at him. "When he wakes up, tell him I'll be back. This punch was for you -- the next one will be the real deal." I snickered and walked out of the arena, still clutching my shoulder with a death grip. Mars got to his feet from his position underneath the bench and scurried after me, squealing loudly as we left.Ow. Ow. Ow. Ow.

Post by Guest 11/2/2012, 9:34 pm

Casus who had watched the entire thing go down jumped up and walked over to the boy she was talking to earlier, trying to see if he was ok. "She hit you pretty good, didn't she. D***.." She sat down next to him, trying to figure out when he would get up.
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female
    Number of posts : 33821
    Registration date : 2010-07-13

Post by Steve Rogers 11/2/2012, 9:48 pm

I walked in, rubbing the sleep from my eyes. I saw two people off to the side- one looking unconcious and perhaps in need of medical attention. I strode over nonchalantly. Naturally, I assumed that the girl standing over him had done that- and I was impressed. She seemed like a real badass. I stood next to the girl and looked down at the slightly pathetic looking boy. "Wow..." I mumbled. "You really did a number on Reindeer Games down there, didn't ya,"

Post by Guest 11/2/2012, 10:11 pm

Casus looked up and sighed "I have no idea what you are talking about, but if you are talking about him being unconscious, then that wasn't me. That was some girl who punched the boy over there, and then hit this guy. I don't know either of their names, but she laid them out. I am just waiting here for him to wake up, just in case he needs someone to run him to the infirmary."
    Nemesis
    Nemesis
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Nemesis 11/2/2012, 10:27 pm

I slowly started to wake up, my jaw ached in deep pain from Kendall's punch, note to self, do not piss of Kendall again as I slowly started to raise up from the ground, every movement ached.
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female
    Number of posts : 33821
    Registration date : 2010-07-13

Post by Steve Rogers 11/2/2012, 10:29 pm

"Well, look it that. He's up!" I said optomistically in my southern accent.

Post by Guest 11/2/2012, 10:40 pm

Casus stepped back, looking at the boy, sort of glad he was alright.
    Nemesis
    Nemesis
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Nemesis 11/2/2012, 10:50 pm

I looked around, my vision some what blurry "alright, anybody got nectar?" I asked a bit slurred.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/19/2024, 10:45 am