A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+45
Komaeda
High King Fridgeir
GlassesGirl111
Dorkette
magnetonrobo
tehking
daddeme
Perca
KidSeptimus
Morgan Landry
CynicalSkin
Oli_Paxton
lost shadow
BlackJack123
evon
Diana Star
mind soup
Edgar Allan Poe
Haiden
jasmino123
pilot
Holly
teamleo96isabel
Josh
Nemesis
sienna
Silver
Crazy
Maybe
Mason
Christian
Blaze
Jules
Chuck
Princess Amy
lillylillypad
Steve Rogers
cyrene_valerie
Bell
nix
honey
Arik
Chelle
Jordan
Snuffleasaurus
49 posters

The Mess Hall

The Mess Hall - Page 40 Empty Re: The Mess Hall

Post by Guest 1/14/2013, 7:03 pm

Maelstrom lets out a small sigh. If only she could do something like that. She turns her head to face Selena. Would she make fun of her for her lame power? It wasn't cool or anything. She couldn't really do anything with it.

"I can make vines come out of the ground," Maelstrom says, her voice barely and audible whisper. She didn't like her power at all. To her it was completely useless and not at all powerful. Compared to other powers she had seen kids use, she gave her power a one out of ten. Why couldn't she have something cool like them? She couldn't summon spirits to fight for her or manipulate water. She could make a measly vine grow out of the ground. Even worse, she could barely even use it during the wintertime. It was pretty much the only thing that linked her to her mother. Her mother couldn't do anything during the winter, so why should Maelstrom be able to? It was dumb logic.

Maelstrom takes the finishing bite of her pizza, then a long sip of her sugared iced tea. She didn't really even like tea. It just somehow reminded her of her home. The place where at least two people cared for her. And neither of them were even related to her. She didn't really see her parents as her parents, more like a taker of burdens. That was all Maelstrom was, a burden.

The girl lets out another short sigh as she waits for Selena to answer. What was her reaction going to be? Was she going to make fun of her for her lame power, or even worse, pretend to act like it is cool. Maelstrom hated when people pretended to agree with people to make them happy. She thought that if someone was to say something, at least say it truthfully. Her eyes dart back and forth to anything that wasn't Selena's face. She was afraid, to be honest. She didn't want to have just ruined her friendship over something stupid. Would Selena start to dislike her because of her trust issues? If only she knew the answer now. That would save her so much guessing. She wouldn't have to always think about these stupid things in her head. She would be able to say what she knew would be the correct answer, without having any consequences.

That will be the day. she tells herself in her head.
    Josh
    The Genius

Male
    Number of posts : 3580
    Registration date : 2012-08-07

Post by Josh 1/17/2013, 1:57 pm

She could control vines? Personally, I thought that was pretty cool, but I could tell Maelstrom wasn't happy with her power. I couldn't grasp why though, I knew many people here at camp who didn't have any powers at all, and here she was, she could control vines. There were so many possibilities for that, it was a cool power. And so I tried to tell Maelstrom all of this, "You don't sound happy about your power? Why not? To me, that's a pretty cool power. You can use vines to get around, or use them as weapons. That's pretty epic, in my eyes anyway. I don't see why you shouldn't be proud of them!" I tell her truthfully.

I finish off my bolognaise, and then go to drink the rest of my lemonade, only to realise I had already drunk it all. I sighed, but then refilled it. It was so much easier with magical cups... I drank the lemonade and then looked back to Maelstrom. She was looking all over the place, everywhere but me, she seemed to be afraid of my answer, or something else. I still couldn't grasp why she wouldn't be happy though.
    horselover96
    horselover96
    Dedicated Member

Male
    Number of posts : 1514
    Registration date : 2012-12-18

Post by horselover96 1/17/2013, 5:29 pm

i walked in leading delilah behind me

Post by Guest 1/17/2013, 5:30 pm

Delilah came in behind Aiden and smiled slightly. "Here we are."
    horselover96
    horselover96
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by horselover96 1/17/2013, 5:31 pm

"Yep I have to go sit with my cab but later we can meet up ok?" i said

Post by Guest 1/17/2013, 5:33 pm

"D-do you have to?" She asked pouting a bit.
    horselover96
    horselover96
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by horselover96 1/17/2013, 5:37 pm

"Unless you want to go with me " I said as coolya s ossible but still griinming like the cat that got the carnary

Post by Guest 1/17/2013, 5:40 pm

She looked at the Aphrodite table."A-alright..." Dee nodded slowly and hung on to his arm.
    horselover96
    horselover96
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by horselover96 1/17/2013, 5:41 pm

I lead her to the Aphrodite kids table where my sisters where giving make up tips to daughters of Athen

Post by Guest 1/17/2013, 5:46 pm

She smiled shyly."Hey y'all." Delilah said in her accent. She finally yet go of Aiden's arm and looked down nervously.
    horselover96
    horselover96
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by horselover96 1/17/2013, 5:50 pm

They just waved at her and smiled then went back to talking"Don't fret none darlin"I said

Post by Guest 1/17/2013, 5:55 pm

"Sorry, I just haven't been around a lot of Aphrodite's before..." she whispered and pulled her hair back.
    horselover96
    horselover96
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by horselover96 1/17/2013, 5:59 pm

"My sisters are all self concited divas and my brothers arn't half bad" i said laughting

Post by Guest 1/17/2013, 6:02 pm

"Ohhh.." she nodded slowly."Hm..Ima go get something toneat.."Dee said and headed to the line.
    horselover96
    horselover96
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by horselover96 1/17/2013, 6:06 pm

i followed her and i couldnt help god she beautiful

Post by Guest 1/17/2013, 6:13 pm

She got her plate and started to put shrimp and grits, eggs, and a buttered roll.

-------

http://www.camphalfblood.org/viewtopic.forum?t=15004

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/28/2024, 3:35 pm