A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Mess Hall!

OhMySparkles
    OhMySparkles

Female
    Number of posts : 583
    Registration date : 2013-03-19

Mess Hall! Empty Mess Hall!

Post by OhMySparkles 4/29/2013, 7:09 pm

Adrian walked into the Mess Hall, watching everyone carefully, searching for an open table. Spotting a decent one, he sat down, with only a water in his hand. He had just got out of bed, fresh from his latest nightmare, bags under his eyes from hardly any sleep. Plopping down hard onto the bench, Adrian rested his head into his arms. This is as good a time as ever to try to get some sleep, he thought without hope, sighing.

Ooc: Sorry, its not the best.

Last edited by JeaBaby on 5/13/2013, 9:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

Mess Hall! Empty Re: Mess Hall!

Post by Guest 4/29/2013, 7:18 pm

Maeve's head suddenly shot up at the loud rattle of a new person sitting down heavily upon his seat. She was startled, as she usually was when someone disturbs her reading. She watched the boy for a moment, then picked up an unused fork and poked his arm with the end. "Hey, are you okay?" she asked. Someone who just randomly plops down in their seat without warning, then places their head in their arms did not seem okay in her book. So why had she asked the question? She memtally slapped herself.

OOC: Oh it's fine. Don't worry. Your rping is much better than the one-lines im used to.
    OhMySparkles
    OhMySparkles

Female

Post by OhMySparkles 4/29/2013, 8:59 pm

Ooc: Thanks :) Yours is great too! When i was here the same amount of time you have been, I was so bad.. :D

Bic: Adrian looked up, annoyed at whoever was disturbing his not-very-peaceful nap, and noticing a fork poking his arm. He grabbed the fork, spotting a girl on the other end of it. He eyed her suspiciously, he didn't trust many people, and he definitely didn't trust someone who was basically trying to stab him with a fork.

He heard her question distantly, and muttered a curse, realizing he would have to talk. "Yeah, yeah I'm fine." He lied.

Post by Guest 4/29/2013, 9:13 pm

OOC: I've been roleplaying since forever. Even before this site so I dont know if it counts (:

Maeve leaned back. Nope. He was not fine. But she had learned from experience that pestering people was not a very good thing to do. "Oaky." she muttered, a bit defensively and picked up her book, then slid down a few feet away from him, dragging her plate of nearly untouched food with her. She looked back at the greek letters on the page and continued with the fantasy of a life that she wondered how diffirent would be from the fantasy that was her life already.
    OhMySparkles
    OhMySparkles

Female

Post by OhMySparkles 4/29/2013, 9:36 pm

Ooc: I think it counts! :D I have done a little before this site, but I was still so bad :XD Should we get another person to be in our rp or do you wanna have just them 2 for now? :)

Bic: Adrian rested his head in his arms again, but lifted it up again when he heard her say 'okay'. "What, you don't believe me?" He was actually a nice person, just bad at showing it, and annoyed today too because he'd had less sleep than usual.

Adrian shook his head to himself, thinking, Way to go, Adrian, you scared another person off.

Post by Guest 4/29/2013, 9:51 pm

OOC: I think we should leave them for now, and bring another person in a little while?

Maeve lifted her head from her book, and looked at him. His eyes were a bit bloodshot and squinty, most likely from insomnia. His face was pinched into a scowl. No, he did not loook fine at all. "Um...." she was not the best at dealing with angry people. No, she was one to do her best to avoid them. "I, um....." she stared at him a moment, her bright blue eyes a bit wide. She didn't want to lie, but she was afraid of his reaction if she told him the truth.

OOC: This is going to be awesome. She has a fragile personality, he has a nice but really bad at showing it personality! Wait this is going to be a romance thing, right? Just checking.
    OhMySparkles
    OhMySparkles

Female

Post by OhMySparkles 4/29/2013, 10:27 pm

Ooc: Maybe... ;) lol idk if you want it to be. We'll see where it goes :) Hehe... :D

Bic: He waited for her to say something, but the girl seemed tongue-tied, stuttering. Although his face was still serious, he was feeling a little bad for making her scared. Plus, he'd never seen anyone with eyes that blue, and he was kind of interested.

"Sorry." He said in one quick reply.

Adrian also decided to try and have manners, even if he couldn't be nice at the moment. With a yawn, his long hair falling over one eye, he said, "Hi. The name's Adrian."

Ooc: Gtg for the night. Byebye!

Post by Guest 4/29/2013, 10:56 pm

OOC: Okay! G'night!

Maeve blinked. Okay....? She gave him an odd look then nodded. "Maeve. Maeve Daniels of Apollo." She shook her head and ran a hand through her golden blonde hair. She was always self conscious of her appearance, even if there was not a single person to impress. For some reason she felt fat, though the most one could call her was curvy, and thus was constantly worried about her weight. She looked at her plate of blueberries and cantaloupe squares, then her book. Words were basically the only thing she felt comfortable devouring.
    Maeve looked back up at Adrian. Why, when ever random person, not to mention a rude one at that, came even close to her, did she feel so ugly? Why did everyone tell her that she wasn't, yet the mirror never agreed?

OOC: She actually is quite pretty, its just she's never been comfortable in her skin.
    OhMySparkles
    OhMySparkles

Female

Post by OhMySparkles 4/30/2013, 8:57 pm

Ooc: Omg i just wrote a good post, and i left it for a little and came back and it said I had to log in again and deleted it! So sorry if this one isn't the best, i'm just a bit annoyed at my computer.

"I don't like to talk about my god parent." Adrian said. It was the truth. He hated his dad, Epiales, for giving him nightmares and making him the sad kid he was. And for getting barely any sleep at nights.

Adrian stayed quiet for a while after. He wasn't used to talking, he was more of a loner. Except he was a loner not by choice. Being alone for 6 years, you don't have anyone to talk to but your pet.

Speaking of pets... "Night?" He called. He was in such a bad mood that he forgot to see if his dog followed him out when he stumbled out of his cabin just recently. Oh, if any of those Hermes boys messed with his dog again to pull a prank, Adrian was gonna--

His thoughts were interrupted by a loud bark behind him. Looking back, he cracked the tiniest smile, which no one probably saw. His dog was the one thing which he loved and the one thing he knew he could trust. "Hey boy." He said, petting Night. He remembered about the girl sitting next to him, and saw her out of the corner of his eye watching him. He thought she looked kind of intense for a girl. Then he saw her brushing her hair with her fingers. Oh, please don't be like an Aphrodite kid, he thought to himself.

Ooc: Oh and, it would take him a while to admit she was pretty, just saying. Although I bet she is. ;) xD

Post by Guest 4/30/2013, 9:38 pm

OOC: Pssh, dont worry. Your writing is perfect. Its much better than mine.

Maeve nodded again. "I've been there." she agreed. She had, really. Hated her dad for never being there, favoriting his other children and showering them with gifts. But after a couple of years, and especially after the war, she took a step back from that anger. It really wasn't worth it, in her opinion.

She watched as he pet his dog. For a moment she felt a pang of jealousy. She had always wanted a dog. Not a small handbag one, no, she wanted a big golden labrador. Aleways had. But It wasn't like she could ever get one. Especially here. It wasn't as if Camp Half-Blood had a pet shop.

She shook her head again, then glanced at her things again. "I'm.... I'm going to go." she muttered, standing up. "Archery."

OOC: I wasn't expecting him to, haha! Given his personality, so far. I was just explaining. Though of course, she isn't THAT pretty. :/
    OhMySparkles
    OhMySparkles

Female

Post by OhMySparkles 5/3/2013, 9:25 am

"You have?" He asked, in reply to her saying she's been there. Adrian thought the children of the major gods would have it good, or at least better than him. Especially a daughter of the sunniest god, literally too.

Adrian saw Maeve look at Night with kind of longing eyes, and he was thinking about asking if she wanted to pet him, but Night did it for him. Being the friendly dog he was, after figuring out that Maeve was harmless to Adrian, Night walked up to Maeve and rubbed his head against her legs.

Adrian looked up at Maeve, hopping she wouldnt leave. Although he seemed dark and moody, he really wasnt. He was just lonely, and didnt know any better.

Ooc: ugh, been sick. Sorry.

Post by Guest 5/4/2013, 3:06 am

OOC: ER MAH GERD NIGHT IS ADORABLE

Maeve nodded quickly in responce. For a brief moment a memory hit her in the gut, one that reminded her severely of why she used to resent her father with such passion. But she banished it from her thoughts, and was just about to pick up her things when she was interupted by Night.

She stopped in surprise and looked down at the shaggy dog. He looked up at her with those kind of eyes, those eyes that just make your heart melt. She glanced at Adrian, and had a hand hover over the dog's fur as if asking permision to pet his dog. Well, that was exactly what she was doing. "Um.... may I....?" she asked awkwardly, thoughts jumbling. WHY THE HADES COULD SHE NOT MAKE A NORMAL SENTANCE? She yelled at herself mentally. Why was she so awkward and shy all the time?

OOC: Oh that's fine. Dont worry.
    OhMySparkles
    OhMySparkles

Female

Post by OhMySparkles 5/4/2013, 10:19 am

Ooc: Looool XD

Bic: Adrian directed his attention back to Maeve. She was asking him? He thought it was kind of odd, but nice at the same time. Most people would just come up to him and start petting and rubbing Night, without any glance to the owner, him. It annoyed Adrian, and usually resulted in the unwanted petters being scratched by Night. Although he was such a cute dog, he was very protective of Adrian, and the other way around. But with Adrians okay he was a big, kind ball of fur.

"Oh...yeah, sure." He said finally. "He likes people." Nice people, he thought, but didnt say outloud. Maeve was nice, after living on the road for so long, he could kind of tell who had good intentions, and who didn't. Plus, she probably would've lost a hand by now if she wasnt.

Stop thinking bad thoughts, he scolded himself.

Post by Guest 5/5/2013, 5:36 pm

Maeve leaned down, placed her hand on the dog and began to scratch him behind the ear. A small smile, one that was almost unnoticeable, lifted the corners of her lips. After a few moments she abruptly stood up, and grabbed her things. "I really should be going." she commented, her face expressionless. People made her uncomfortable. Most people, at least.

OOC: I AM SO SORRY FOR BEING SLOW TO REPLY!!
    OhMySparkles
    OhMySparkles

Female

Post by OhMySparkles 5/12/2013, 8:46 pm

Adrian shook his head a little, seeing that he was staring. What are you doing? He thought.

He opened then closed his mouth, not sure what to say. If she left, Adrian would go back to moping around and doing nothing. He opened his mouth once more. "Uh..." He was trying to think of something to say to get her to stay. His dog liked her, he told himself, not him. At least, that was what he was trying to tell himself, but without friends for so many years, he wasn't sure. "Where are you going?" He questioned.

Post by Guest 5/12/2013, 11:05 pm

"I— um, Archery," she stuttered, though her voice was low. She didn't know where she was going, really. But archery wasn't a bad idea. Since one of her sisters practically bribed her into joining the Prom Committee, she didn't know what to do. She was in the entertainment group with very hard-headed people, no less. Particularly a certain girl, liked to take everything over.

But that was okay, right? It wasn't like Maeve could do anything for entertainment, quiet and shy as she was. No, of course not! Maeve thought bitterly, if not sarcastically.

Maeve shook her head. This was why she needed to clear her head. Do something that wouldn't stress her out so much. Do something that would un-stress her out.
    OhMySparkles
    OhMySparkles

Female

Post by OhMySparkles 5/13/2013, 5:14 pm

"Are...you okay?" Adrian wasn't sure if this was bad manners to ask like this. Well, since he never seemed to have any manners at all, he didn't have a good grasp on what was right and wrong to say.

He was just curious because Maeve seemed to have this intense, not happy type look on her face, as if thinking of something bad. He'd had plenty of those moments before.

Ooc: Sorry, bad post. I pmed you with a question about rp.

Post by Guest 5/13/2013, 7:06 pm

Maeve was silent for a moment. That was a good question. Honestly, she didn't know herself. However she faked a smile and replied, "Yeah." Alarmed for a split second, she realized that her voice had been an octave higher than she intended. She pursed her lips and smiled again. "Yeah, yeah I'm fine."

Ooc: oh dont worry about bad posts. Nobody notices unless they're like, one liners. Im not going to judge you because, if anything, mine are usually worse. Oh and i replied to your pm
    OhMySparkles
    OhMySparkles

Female

Post by OhMySparkles 5/13/2013, 9:13 pm

Ooc: Yours definitely aren't worse! They're really good, compared to others i've rped with! :) {And they've been here longer..}

Bic: Adrian scrunched his eyebrows. She didn't sound 'fine'. Who was he to judge, though. Most of the time he wasn't even in the mood to talk, which was why it came as a surprise for him to want her to stay and talk. It was no fun being lonely.

"Are you good at archery?" He asked, as if he really wanted to know, although the real reason for him asking was just trying to stall so she wouldn't leave. Without him noticing, his dark eyes widened slightly, and his eyebrows raised a bit, so it was like a sad puppy dog sort of look, which was totally unlike him.

Then, suddenly, he didn't know what came over him. He touched her arm as if to make sure she wouldn't leave, and wondered out loud, "Do you ever get nightmares sometimes?" Realizing what just happened, he lowered his hand, his eyes widening again, though this time with surprise at himself. This was a very crazy day for him.
    varus
    varus

Male
    Number of posts : 12
    Registration date : 2013-05-10

Post by varus 5/13/2013, 9:26 pm

Jayce walks in, looks around and doesn't see anyone he knows. he does a double take to see if he is sure no one he knows is here.

"Gods i need friends" jayce says as he grabs a slice of pizza

now where to sit he thought to himself. as he walked around looking for his table, clearly needing help.

Post by Guest 5/13/2013, 9:35 pm

OOC: hey, im sorry, but this is a private RP. We forgot to specify that(i think) but could you please move your post to a public topic? I notice that youre new, as well. If you need any more help, just ask!
    OhMySparkles
    OhMySparkles

Female

Post by OhMySparkles 5/13/2013, 9:54 pm

Ooc: Yeah, that not specifying was my fault, sorry! Would be appreciated to move to public topic possibly? Sorry if i seem rude! D:

Post by Guest 5/14/2013, 3:09 am

Maeve would have answered Adrian's question about Archery, had he not made that odd expression. It didn't seem to fit the personality that she had observed so far. His face started to look like that of his dog's, in her opinion. One of her eyebrows slightly twitched upwards.

But when he touched her arm, she flinched. It was completely instinctive and unintentional. And it was a bit of a violent flinch too.

Her own eye's windened. Why the Handes did she flinch like that? She had never been raped, nor had she been physically harmed outside of practice or fighting monsters. Eesh, she was too used to being in her own little world, with friends that were really nothing more than the amazing mix of her imagination and ink on paper. She breathed in quickly, looking a little muffled from her own reaction.

"Sorry," she apologized.

Last edited by luckistarz on 5/14/2013, 6:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
    OhMySparkles
    OhMySparkles

Female

Post by OhMySparkles 5/14/2013, 6:27 pm

Ooc: O.O Does ur charrie like to draw, too? Cause it said imagination + ink on paper, so...

Bic: Adrian looked away quickly, seeing her eyebrows raising. He also felt the flinch, which was a little discouraging. But he shouldn't be discouraged anyways, since he didn't even mean to touch her.

"Sorry." He repeated too, only in more of a mutter.

"Didn't mean to...well...nevermind." He broke off, sure he was gonna dig a hole for himself.

Adrian didn't even really remember much of what just happened, it came as sort of a blur. He'd asked her something about nightmares, something happened, then she flinched and looked kind of scared afterwards. Gods, I'm so stupid, he said in his head. Can't talk to anyone without scaring them away.

Although he put back on his normal, serious face, he asked her, "Do you have to go?"

Post by Guest 5/15/2013, 12:00 am

Ooc: I meant imagination and ink on paper as in imagination while reading, and ink on paper as in books. But she does have skill drawing, just not super freakin awesome drawing skills, like professional like most other Apollo kids. She's very skilled though, much like say, Morgan Landry. But she perfers reading.

Bic: Maeve shook her head. "No, dont worry, it wasn't your fault," she said quickly. "And no.... I don't think I do." She answered this truthfully, but just a small bit regretfully. She wasnt good around people in general, so saying that she didn't have to go, threw the 'other priorities' excuse out the window.

She looked at him. "I don't know if it is my own place to say whether or not I think I'm good at archery, but I know I am better than some people," she scrunched her eyebrows together. "What was your other question? Something about the night?"

Maeve did feel guilty though, for making him think he had done something wrong, by making her flinch. It wasn't his fault at all, and she felt that she needed to make it up to him, even if all it meant was staying and talking.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/2/2024, 2:47 am