A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Mess Hall!

OhMySparkles
    OhMySparkles

Female
    Number of posts : 583
    Registration date : 2013-03-19

Mess Hall! - Page 2 Empty Re: Mess Hall!

Post by OhMySparkles Thu May 16, 2013 6:40 pm

Ooc: Oh, just asking cause Adrian is a pretty good drawer/likes to draw, so it would be something they had in common.

Bic: Adrian nodded at her responses. For the first time in, well, ever, he'd found someone to talk to for at least a little.

"Oh, 'cause Apollo's are really good at archery...and you just seem like you would be good." He added the last part quickly, since the first part sounded kinda stereotypical.

"Nevermind. It was just a stupid question about nightmares." He said, not even sure if she heard what he said, since his voice became low. Speaking of the night, he said, "Oh, this is Night," introducing his dog, as he scratched him behind the ears.

Post by Guest Fri May 17, 2013 5:29 pm

Ooc: ah. We can do that. :D

"Oh, well um, thank you." Maeve smiled awkwardly. Not that many people assumed that she was good at anything. It was kind of nice, being treated as if you exist for something other than no reason at all, or at least other people's benefits.

"And what about nightmares? They aren't stupid, by the way, especially here at Camp Half-Blood," she said as she sat back down in her seat, and murmured a hello to the dog in the kind of voice people usually only use on animals and infants. "Great name, by the way," She added as she held out the flat of her palm out to Night.
    OhMySparkles
    OhMySparkles

Female

Post by OhMySparkles Sat May 18, 2013 11:23 am

Ooc: Kk, i'll try to bring it up soon :D

"Yes. They are. Stupid, I mean. And I know many people here get them, but mine's nothing special. It's just my dad being a jerk." Adrian knew about the whole thing with angering the gods, but he didn't care at this point. This was also about the first time he shared something about his god parent. Usually he left people thinking he was so mysterious, not talking about his parent, when that was not his intentions at all.

"And...uhh, thanks." Adrian stumbled upon his words, clearly not used to getting compliments. Even when they were about his dog. He rubbed the back of his neck, not sure what else to say. Here they were, in the middle of the mess hall, talking about nightmares, which Adrian, somehow, brought up.

Post by Guest Sat May 18, 2013 11:44 am

Ooc: I cant believe that I just noticed that he's fourteen yesterday. Well, I did, but I didn't really think about it :P

Maeve glanced back up a him curiously. "How so? Er, I mean, um.... why?" she asked, stumbling. She always became flustered when she misworded something. And she could totally understand the father thing. Like she had said before, she had been in that spot before. Always feeling forgotten, cast aside like an old doll that was dropped in a mud puddle. It was something that she had learned to deal with, though, and she wondered if it was possible for others to learn to deal with it too. But why would Epiales just continue to send his son dreams, over and over, for no good reason? It sounded like, to her, that maybe he had important intentions for doing so. But those where merely her own thoughts, and she was new to hearing of this situation.
    OhMySparkles
    OhMySparkles

Female

Post by OhMySparkles Sat May 18, 2013 12:02 pm

Ooc: O.o Same with me, ut with ur charrie. Lol. How observant I am.

Bic: "Well....i don't know," he said, pausing to think. He'd never thought of himself as smart, so trying to put himself in the head of his father was one big feat. "It's like he just wants to torture me into guilt about the past. He's making me remember all these stuff I don't want to," The words spilled out of his lips, not sure what even he really meant. "I don't know." He repeated, feeling tired, but for an entirely different reason than before. "Whatever. It's not like I need the sleep anyways." Adrian replied sarcastically, then noticing he was ranting, stopped abruptly, sighing.

Ooc: Gtg! :( I don't know if I will be on later, but I really will try to!

Post by Guest Sat May 18, 2013 9:30 pm

Hearing this made her think for a moment. Maybe his father didn't have important intentions for sending these dreams. Maybe he wasn't at all. But then again, you bever knew. All you could do was guess. In fact, all anyone could do was guess. Except for Epiales, of course.
    "Well, flashback dreams might be just that: your mind replaying memories. Maybe it's because you're the son of Nightmares. It's easy, blaming the Gods for everything, but is everything really their fault?" Maeve startled herself by saying so much. But she didn't express any emotion showing it. She really did understand the problems with parents, especially Godly ones.
    OhMySparkles
    OhMySparkles

Female

Post by OhMySparkles Sun May 19, 2013 12:14 pm

Adrian opened his mouth, then closed it. This conversation was becoming a little much for him. Too complicated. He generally tried to keep things simple.

"Well..isn't that what they always say? The Gods control everything?" He shook his head, saying, "Nevermind. Just, nevermind."

He shifted in his place on the stiff bench, feeling uncomfortable, and an object fell out of his back pocket. Adrian looked back, and realizing what it was, snatched up the little notepad he used for his sketchings, hoping Maeve didn't see. He didn't show anyone his notepad, it was like his secret talent. He had drawings of places, dreams, and even people at this camp. How embarrassing if anyone saw that.

EDIT: Ooc: Sorry...I'm gonna have to go. It's been about 6 days :(
    Maybe we can rp sometime again soon!

BIC: Adrian tiredly got up, looked back at Maeve, then left the Mess Hall.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 7:35 pm