A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Music Practice

Josh
    The Genius

Male
    Number of posts : 3580
    Registration date : 2012-08-07

Music Practice Empty Music Practice

Post by Josh 1/5/2013, 7:09 pm

I walk into the room carrying my guitar case. This wasn't a simple case I could swing over my shoulder, this was a heavy duty guitar case. It would protect my guitar incredibly well if I were to drop it, but I was incredibly careful with it. I treasured this guitar with my life.

Once I was sat down on a stool, I clicked open the case. And stared at the beauty that lay within. It was a Gretsch White Falcon. My mother's present to me. It was incredible. It had cost a small fortune, but my mother managed. The gold on it was real 24 carat gold. Very expensive. And with the white finch on the rest of the body, the gold looked incredible. I noticed a little bit of dirt on the body, so I got out my cloth and quickly cleaned it up.

Then, I was happy with it, I picked it up and placed the strap over my head. I leaned back down and grabbed a pick from the case. It was engraved with my name across it. On the other side it side in small font, "With love, mom."

I began to play a simple tune just to get into the swing of things. Then, I moved onto playing a blue songs and singing along to it. It was something I was making up on the spot. I found improvising things helped me develop a lot quicker than playing someone else's music. It sounded good to me, but it would be better with someone else's approval.
    GwrachSeren
    GwrachSeren
    Minister of Magic

Female
    Number of posts : 5256
    Registration date : 2011-05-28

Music Practice Empty Re: Music Practice

Post by GwrachSeren 1/5/2013, 7:34 pm

Ever hummed as she walked in, bringing chaos in her wake. At that moment, the daughter of Mania was sane but who knows when the insanity part of her would pop up. She found herself a piano... She couldn't play piano... Guitar! Ever found an acoustic guitar and picked it up. She didn't care for anyone or any tune around her just then.
    Josh
    The Genius

Male

Post by Josh 1/5/2013, 7:39 pm

I stop when I hear another person come in. First they start to play the piano, but they quickly realised they couldn't play. Then, she moved onto a guitar and she wasn't exactly good at that either. It was really quite bad. It wasn't even as if they were trying to practice, they were clearly just messing around on it. Why would someone do that?

I tried to ignore them and went back to playing my own stuff. I then switched to playing something serious, I started playing Anastasia by Slash. When I went through the song, it was quite difficult.
    GwrachSeren
    GwrachSeren
    Minister of Magic

Female

Post by GwrachSeren 1/5/2013, 7:45 pm

She began to play. Properly play this time. Remembering Sunday came so easily to her fingers. She began to sing softly.

"He woke up from dreaming and put on his shoes
    Started making his way past 2 in the morning
    He hasn't been sober for days

Leaning now into the breeze
    Remembering Sunday, he falls to his knees
    They had breakfast together
    But two eggs don't last
    Like the feeling of what he needs

Now this place seems familiar to him
    She pulled on his hand with a devilish grin
    She led him upstairs, she led him upstairs
    Left him dying to get in

Forgive me, I'm trying to find
    My calling, I'm calling at night
    I don't mean to be a bother,
    But have you seen this girl?
    She's been running through my dreams
    And it's driving me crazy, it seems
    I'm going to ask her to marry me

Even though she doesn't believe in love,
    He's determined to call her bluff
    Who could deny these butterflies?
    They're filling his gut

Waking the neighbors, unfamiliar faces
    He pleads though he tries
    But he's only denied
    Now he's dying to get inside

Forgive me, I'm trying to find
    My calling, I'm calling at night
    I don't mean to be a bother,
    But have you seen this girl?
    She's been running through my dreams
    And it's driving me crazy, it seems
    I'm going to ask her to marry me

The neighbors said she moved away
    Funny how it rained all day
    I didn't think much of it then
    But it's starting to all make sense
    Oh, I can see now that all of these clouds
    Are following me in my desperate endeavor
    To find my whoever, wherever she may be

I'm not coming back (forgive me)
    I've done something so terrible
    I'm terrified to speak (I'm not calling, I'm not calling)
    But you'd expect that from me
    I'm mixed up, I'll be blunt, now the rain is just (You're driving me crazy, I'm)
    Washing you out of my hair and out of my mind
    Keeping an eye on the world,
    From so many thousands of feet off the ground, I'm over you now
    I'm at home in the clouds, and towering over your head

Well I guess I'll go home now
    I guess I'll go home now
    I guess I'll go home now
    I guess I'll go home"

She put the guitar down, still ignoring if anyone was around. She found her usual alcove in the room and huddled up, her eyes hidden from view and her sobs quiet and well concealed.
    Josh
    The Genius

Male

Post by Josh 1/5/2013, 7:54 pm

The person began to actually play something nice. I could now tell that it was a girl who was there. She had a really good voice as well. I stopped playing to listen. I was really enjoying her playing. Then, once she finished the song; she just stopped. No more.

I was quite disheartened by that actually. I wanted to hear more. I put my guitar down and stepped through to the other room where the music had come from. But she wasn't there, she had moved. I looked around the room and I could see her, all huddled up.
    GwrachSeren
    GwrachSeren
    Minister of Magic

Female

Post by GwrachSeren 1/5/2013, 7:57 pm

Ever hated the moments her insanity came on. Just as much as she hated having amnesia. The mental problems she had could probably last you a lifetime. She looked up a little and wiped at her eyes. She sighed and suddenly drew her pen out. She clicked it, the pen turning into a sword. She twisted it and it became a javelin. She twisted again and left it in sword mode, scratching at the wall ahead of her without making any real marks.
    Josh
    The Genius

Male

Post by Josh 1/5/2013, 7:59 pm

I watch as the girl plays with her sword. I was slightly worried. This girl seemed a bit upset or something, and yet she was playing with a sword. I stepped back and tried not to be seen, yet I didn't leave the room I still watched the girl. I was mainly staying to keep an eye on her, I didn't want her to hurt herself or anything whilst playing with that sword. For the time being though, I would try not to be seen by her. I should probably have made myself known, but I was too afraid and shy to do so.
    GwrachSeren
    GwrachSeren
    Minister of Magic

Female

Post by GwrachSeren 1/5/2013, 8:13 pm

Ever froze for a few minutes, staring at her sword. Her face rose and she began to smile crookedly. She got to her feet and screamed a war cry and slashed once, destroying a perfectly good lyre. She put the sword away and laughed, wringing her hands as she looked around, her black hair flowing around her under the breeze of air conditioning. She was insane.
    Josh
    The Genius

Male

Post by Josh 1/5/2013, 8:19 pm

I watched as she turned around with that manic grin on her face. She began to swing her sword around and then she cut clean through the lyre. As she did that I let out a scream, then immediately covered my mouth. It was loud, so she had clearly heard it, I didn't know why I covered my mouth, but I did nonetheless. I watched her, hoping she would just ignore me. I was afraid of her, she had the sword, she was swinging it around wildly, she could strike me with it.
    GwrachSeren
    GwrachSeren
    Minister of Magic

Female

Post by GwrachSeren 1/5/2013, 8:27 pm

She heard it. That scream. Ever turned, her pupils dilated and her grin crooked. She took her sword once more and swung it fancily. She spotted the girl. "Hello little girl. Let's play a game. It's called burny-burny cut-cut."

Her laugh was evil. Just evil. She ran towards the girl.
    Josh
    The Genius

Male

Post by Josh 1/5/2013, 8:35 pm

I scream as she runs towards me. I run away from her, fumbling to get my coin out at the same time. I flip it and it quickly turns into the sword. I began to throw stools and chairs at her to get in the way of her. I was panicking a lot. I was terrified of this girl, she was seriously crazy.
    GwrachSeren
    GwrachSeren
    Minister of Magic

Female

Post by GwrachSeren 1/5/2013, 8:44 pm

Ever laughed, dodging every obstacle with ease. The mad daughter of Mania decided that she'd cut this girl's liver out first. Then her heart. Nom, human hearts. She laughed maniacally before slashing toward the girl.
    Josh
    The Genius

Male

Post by Josh 1/5/2013, 8:46 pm

I quickly raise my sword and blocks hers, then I take another few steps backward. I didn't want to hit this girl, I just wanted her to stop. Tears began to roll down my face, "What do you want?!" I screamed at her, "Why are you doing this?!". I was properly upset, she was terrifying me. She was trying to kill me. All I wanted was to play music, but instead, here I was, fighting instead.
    GwrachSeren
    GwrachSeren
    Minister of Magic

Female

Post by GwrachSeren 1/10/2013, 7:28 pm

Ever laughed maniacally... and then stopped. Her pupiles went back to normal and she relaxed a lot more. She looked at the girl and frowned. "Who are you?" she asked, looking genuinely surprised she was there.
    Josh
    The Genius

Male

Post by Josh 1/11/2013, 3:08 am

She had stopped chasing me, but I still wasn't going to let my guard down. For all I knew she was going to trick me into lowering my sword, then she would strike. "I..I... I'm Ciara." I stuttered. I kept my sword raised, and for the time being it would remain that way. The girl was crazy, she had already tried to kill me and had destroyed a lyre in the process.
    GwrachSeren
    GwrachSeren
    Minister of Magic

Female

Post by GwrachSeren 1/11/2013, 3:12 am

"Oh, well, I'm Everna Constant. Call me Ever," she said and walked off, humming a tune as she let her fingers dance around instruments. She clicked her sword back into pen mode and looked at her hands. "What did I destroy this time... Wooden... Ah. A lyre. Oh well."

She sat by a window and started to braid her black hair.
    Josh
    The Genius

Male

Post by Josh 1/11/2013, 3:16 am

I was really confused. What was wrong with this girl? One moment, she was trying to kill me and the next, she was just sitting by the window, and acting all casual about breaking the lyre. I tried to speak to her then, but I lost my voice, I was that scared. After a moment though, it came back and I said to her, "Why did you just try to kill me?"
    GwrachSeren
    GwrachSeren
    Minister of Magic

Female

Post by GwrachSeren 1/11/2013, 3:18 am

"I did? Hm... Well, Ciara, I'm a daughter of Mania. I'm prone to... shall we call them crazy attacks?" she said.
    Josh
    The Genius

Male

Post by Josh 1/11/2013, 3:20 am

She acted so casual about it call. Crazy attacks? That was all, no apology or anything. This girl was terrifying. But I didn't dare run away, in case she went insane or something. I decided for the time being and I would try and stay calm, but I still kept my sword out. "I'm... I'm a daughter of Pollux."
    GwrachSeren
    GwrachSeren
    Minister of Magic

Female

Post by GwrachSeren 1/11/2013, 3:22 am

"Don't know who that is and don't really care," Ever said. Even when she wasn't crazy, she was still the tough girl.
    Josh
    The Genius

Male

Post by Josh 1/11/2013, 3:24 am

"Horsemanship and stuff," I told her. I was beginning to realise that this girl was either insane, or the tough girl. I didn't know what to do. I was sure this girl was about to get up again and kill me. If she had a 'crazy attack' or not.
    GwrachSeren
    GwrachSeren
    Minister of Magic

Female

Post by GwrachSeren 1/11/2013, 3:35 am

"OK well... Nice knowing you," she said and got up, leaving soon.

OOC: We had no plot :P
    Josh
    The Genius

Male

Post by Josh 1/11/2013, 5:47 am

ooc: okay, next time we work out a plot first xD

I sighed, and click on the sword, turning it back into a coin. I put it back in my pocket and quickly grab my guitar and put it back in the case. I leave the music room quickly, I just wanted to be out of there.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/8/2024, 7:44 pm