A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

5 posters

You know what?! We're rebuilding this thing, even though the demititans will just destroy it again....

Rachel
    Rachel
    Role Playing Legend

Female
    Number of posts : 10586
    Registration date : 2009-06-11

You know what?! We're rebuilding this thing, even though the demititans will just destroy it again.... Empty You know what?! We're rebuilding this thing, even though the demititans will just destroy it again....

Post by Rachel 1/17/2010, 3:17 pm

I ran back to my used-to-be-a-cabin. I tried to ignore the fact that another demigod was dead... my fault again. Why did things like this always happen when I was around? Did some kind of death-cloud follow me everywhere? I looked at the broken remains of my home. I was going to rebuild this thing, even if it totally sucked- which it would. I started clearing the pieces of the old cabin into a pile off to the side.
    Helios
    Helios
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 3057
    Registration date : 2009-11-29

You know what?! We're rebuilding this thing, even though the demititans will just destroy it again.... Empty Re: You know what?! We're rebuilding this thing, even though the demititans will just destroy it again....

Post by Helios 1/17/2010, 3:20 pm

I walked over. I saw cynder re-building the cabin. "need some help?" i asked.
    Rachel
    Rachel
    Role Playing Legend

Female

You know what?! We're rebuilding this thing, even though the demititans will just destroy it again.... Empty Re: You know what?! We're rebuilding this thing, even though the demititans will just destroy it again....

Post by Rachel 1/17/2010, 5:20 pm

"No duh." I threw another piece of wood into the pile.
    Helios
    Helios
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Helios 1/17/2010, 5:23 pm

"didn't have to be rude." i said. I looked around. Our cabin was pretty bad. I cleared away some woods.
    Rachel
    Rachel
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Rachel 1/17/2010, 5:49 pm

I grumbled. I was in no mood NOT to be rude.... but then I saw the demitians attacking yet ANOTHER cabin. Gods when would they stop? I ran over to there.
    Willow
    Willow

Female
    Number of posts : 1952
    Registration date : 2009-12-05

Post by Willow 1/17/2010, 6:04 pm

I walk over. If this was going to be my cabin, I was going to help fix it. In a matter of hours, I have two walls up.
    Helios
    Helios
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Helios 1/17/2010, 6:04 pm

I follow cynder.
    Willow
    Willow

Female

Post by Willow 1/17/2010, 6:05 pm

When all the walls were up, I leave. I'll finish the roof and painting later. Then I'll doa floor.
    Twig
    Dedicated Member

Male
    Number of posts : 1156
    Registration date : 2009-12-23

Post by Twig 1/17/2010, 8:48 pm

I watched it get rebuilt. I sigh and leave for the Beach.
    Willow
    Willow

Female

Post by Willow 1/17/2010, 8:53 pm

I walk over and sit down. I stare at the cabin. All that work that I had done and with a wave of his hand, Chaos had built it again.

Last edited by Willow on 1/17/2010, 8:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    Willow
    Willow

Female

Post by Willow 1/17/2010, 8:56 pm

OOC: ohmygosh, i so totally forgot! imma edit

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/6/2024, 8:38 pm